Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin or Etherium?  (Read 1203 times)
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:04:39 AM

both of these coins do have different characteristics and advantages of the technology used by litecoin better than ethereum litecoin transfer speed of course faster. but from the popular point of view it is better ethereum, so there is nothing we have to choose these two coins is very good to be maintained
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:20:24 AM

I choose ETH ..bcause many ico token launching was rate with ethereum..prediction ethereum be next generation coin after btc.Smart contracs are also more adequate to hold many altocoins that have not been launched in the market

Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:57:10 AM

So as a back story, I am heavily invested into these two coins. Each one of them has their specific uses and I personally think that Etherium can do all the things that Litecoin can do, and then some. Litecoin's primary use is to transfer money from one place to another. You can do that with any cryptocurrency, and ETH offers that option as well, along with the same if not cheaper type of fees as LTC.
Now, they also offer smart contracts which will attract ICO's to use ETH. So with that being said, if you had to portion out 100% of your portfolio with either LTC or ETH, how would you populate it and why? I need some convincing on why I should stay invested in LTC.
Litecoin is good enough to buy and hold for a certain time. in addition to the cheaper price of Ethereum, Litecoin also has a level of interest that is almost the same as Ethereum. thus convincing me to start having Litecoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:10:43 AM

The two coins are the same as having a good price, but ETH has basic sales from bounty destined for bounty hunters may be for bounty hunters more dominant choose to ETH coins. I think it's like that.
Fixart96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:38:56 AM

I think LTC is not as good as ETH but acceptable as an investment. After all, EHT is the queen of cryptocurrencies, second only to Bitcoin, so I think Ethereum is more important and worth our investment.
Ethereum has higher quality and price compared to litecoins and the price is also stable, so if you choose ethereum as an investment is a good choice. And now the price of ethereum goes down then you have to buy it.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

I choose ethereum because alot of coin are ethereum base

I am on your side, man. I have heard that Ethereum platform will be widened and improved, and the speed of ETH transactions will grow in several times. I suppose these are at least the 2 reasons for the coin's growth.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

So as a back story, I am heavily invested into these two coins. Each one of them has their specific uses and I personally think that Etherium can do all the things that Litecoin can do, and then some. Litecoin's primary use is to transfer money from one place to another. You can do that with any cryptocurrency, and ETH offers that option as well, along with the same if not cheaper type of fees as LTC.
Now, they also offer smart contracts which will attract ICO's to use ETH. So with that being said, if you had to portion out 100% of your portfolio with either LTC or ETH, how would you populate it and why? I need some convincing on why I should stay invested in LTC.

I prefer eth than ltc, although ltc also includes potential coins, but eth can grow larger. I prefer eth because I am sure eth will give better advantage than ltc.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

I choose ethereum because alot of coin are ethereum base

I am on your side, man. I have heard that Ethereum platform will be widened and improved, and the speed of ETH transactions will grow in several times. I suppose these are at least the 2 reasons for the coin's growth.
it's really good news especially for people who really like and have ethereum because with a more expanded and enhanced platform I think it will affect the price
if all of that is running I'm sure ethereum will return to have a high price
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:02:18 PM

i prefer ETH than LTC. i dont see LTC have a good invest for long priod. ETH will be more good and have a great value in market for future.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:43:34 PM

Developers want to make Litecoin the currency of the future, with which you can pay anything: from a cup of coffee to flight. Like the less efficient bitcoin, Litecoin's crypto currency works on the basis of a blockbuster. This almost completely eliminates the possibility of fraudulent transactions and transaction failures.this currency has a big and grand future !!!
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

I will choose Etherium over Litecoin because eth has a bigger potential than Litecoin. Eth is the second strongest altcoin next to bitcoin and I see a good future of it. Litecoin is a good one but I prefer Etherium because it is already well-known.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

Ethereum used to have the best business case and I would normally recommend it, but right now the speed and good network  of litecoin may be a better alternative actually.
Bitcoin was the very first investment that most people on here made without that much risk. Ethereum is a close second.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
kamike

Activity: 199

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

Ethereum used to have the best business case and I would normally recommend it, but right now the speed and good network  of litecoin may be a better alternative actually.
Bitcoin was the very first investment that most people on here made without that much risk. Ethereum is a close second.
Yes of course, bitcoin should not remove in our list, but if you are to ask me between litecoin and ethereum then that would be Ethereum as I am seeing that Eth is next to bitcoin.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

we know ETH  have a big demand. Now share the payment mainly Etherem are shared. ETH position is now 2nd.Eth will be go high position after 1 year but Litecoin will going to take minimum 2/3 years to grow. And ltc demand not like Eth.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

There are no guarantees, and each can leap or burn tomorrow, while the other will rise in price. Nevertheless, the Etherium is more functional, more universal and more technically impressive of the two crypto-currencies.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

Both Litecoin and Ethereum are promising to bring profitable to long-term investors. Ideally you should invest both. I would choose Ethereum because it has more potential, so many big investors in the world trust and hold EThereum. I believe that Ethereum will overcome this difficult period and grow rapidly in the next few years. Maybe this year Ethereum prices will be higher than $ 1500.

kidilito2

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:17:28 PM

I will choose both ethereum and litecoin. First i choose ethereum because it has more value than litecoin. But this coins ethereum and litecoin will pump  this year in the crypto market board.

【BLACKBOX OS】 (https://blackboxfoundation.org/)
【The Future of Work. Decentralized.】
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:37:42 PM

For ETH and LTC I prefer to use LTC in transactions because the cost is very cheap and the problem of transkasi fast enough, because all this time I only use ETH for the cost I received on my MEW wallet. For fixed investment in LTC because the price is still cheap at this time and the potential to rise also exists.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bfriedman228

Activity: 406

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

I think that both coins are very promising and reliable. I would invest in both coins, because their developers have big plans for this year.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
kishanmadhesiya

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:40:35 PM

Both LTC and ETH are good but I think soon ETH will give good percent of profit, so ETH is highly recommended from me to buy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: