Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:02:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is gas price ethereum will high at the same time when the eth price go high  (Read 98 times)
mc.craigsvictor (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:18:21 AM

Hay guys, i have a lot of token inside my ether wallet, and as you know to send the token we need ethereum coin inside our wallet.
i just worried about future when ethereum go up, the price of gas fee will high and a lot of token will delisted from exchange because of high fee.
So is gas price will high when ethereum price increase, since iam not ethereum holder ,ethereum too slow for me.
I hope vitalik buterin can decrease the gas price ethereum, yea i know its cheap right now but soon we dont know how big ethereum is
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: