Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought on all time high  (Read 12956 times)
thomascr9695 (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

OPQ

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

OPACITY
Shadow Trader

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

Which coin did you buy at ATH? You can stoploss or hold to new ATH (if it is a good coin) Cheesy
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

All that you have to do right now is to hold.
Don't bother with checking the price every few minutes, even days. Just relax and wait for better times.
There was a spike and big drop right after, it happened many times before so I think it is absolutely possible for it to happen once more.
Don't panic and take it as a lesson for the future. I'm sure there are plenty of people like you, that's why we see this huge "sale"  Wink

bisdak40

Activity: 2310
Merit: 552

This too shall pass

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

There is no reason to be disappointed my bro, it is but a normal scenario here in bitcoin. I think those who will regret later is the ones who is panic selling. Chances are, the market has recovered and everything is now stable.
Freddoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

you are not alone my friend! I bought SALT on ATH.... Down 70% so now I'm hodling for a new and greater ATH. Good luck my friend. Remember we will bounce sooner or later.

mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

I'm usually buying at ATH but not this time.It happend twice last year when Btc was 3000 and 5000,but I was holding till the correction was over.So just be patient btc will come back to 20k price.
thomascr9695 (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

OPQ

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:55:58 AM

Which coin did you buy at ATH? You can stoploss or hold to new ATH (if it is a good coin) Cheesy

PRL, EXLIX, XSPEC.

OPACITY
mpeis007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh
Sucks to buy at ATH but for now its just paper losses until you sell. I have a -80% coin in my portfolio right now because I was foolish and didnt do proper TA/Fundamental analysis of what I bought in but I still believe I can at least break even from it. Till then I just forget its there, thats why people insist to only spend what you can afford. I dont mind waiting for months for it to revert, I dont mind considering the money lost till then.
p.s. If you can afford to and you still believe in that coin, you can buy at post-apocalypsis prices more of that coin and price average your total entry position down.
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

If you bought ATH high, you're best options are too cost down surely,

Buy more coins to average down and just knuckle down and hold!

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:16:52 AM

this is what I would recommend to the OP.
Hodl for the long term and dont stress about it,
and add more of the same therefore the average cost per token is reduced.
Unfortunately this is something I have had to do but i have peace of mind because of it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Nicoletan0831

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

Well this is one expensive lesson for you. We cannot do anything about it you have to accept it. You two option it's either you hold the ATH or you cut your losses. This is depending on your preference. But if I where to choose I will cut my losses then study hard for the next investment/ trading chances and hoping that the study pay positively.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:27:52 AM

It's a situation with too many variables. But as far as I can remember, TELCOin has earned a lot for being a signatory to the campaign.
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:31:34 AM

Which coins did you buy?
I have 2 alts ATH that are bought...
They lost around %90, all I can do is hold...
Maybe 1-2 months... You can use the little waves to increase the number of coins you have (maybe doing short term trades for that) So you can increase the value for the future...
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

If all your portfolio is ATH bought it maybe hard to hold..
What I would do in that case would be exchange between coins. For example, if you have SC and DGB and they both lost the same percentage, you can check which one is more promising for the future and buy the one promising with the other one's value...
Hope this helps.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:33:54 AM

Bad luck for you but just hodl strong,when bitcoin goes to 100k$ you will be happy that you bought it so cheap Grin You still have the chance to buy it on the dip and split you buying price in half
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

PRL, EXLIX, XSPEC.

To be honest, I didn't check these coins, so I don't know if that are good projects, but for sure you have to HODL to new ATH! You will need a lot of patience, because your funds can be frozen even few months, but it is the best solution in such situation.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

the ath of some weeks ago it could be a dip in the next weeks compared to the future prices if you hold, until you don't sell you have lost nothing, i have bought too some sia coin at 6 cents an i'm in very big loss with them, i will just hodl till they come back to the initial price, even if it takes monts

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
cryptofunn

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:51:20 AM

Once I also bought a coin esp, a week later it fell 5 times. I sold that would fix the loss. The rest bought CMCPO and did not go to the stock exchange for 3-4 months. Through this time, the price increased by 1000%. My advice is to sit out the drawdown

patrickj

Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:51:35 AM

PRL, EXLIX, XSPEC.

To be honest, I didn't check these coins, so I don't know if that are good projects, but for sure you have to HODL to new ATH! You will need a lot of patience, because your funds can be frozen even few months, but it is the best solution in such situation.

Yes, if it is a good project all you need to do is wait and hold. What I mean is not all cryptocurrency can exceed 100% in just a couple months. Some takes years to pump their price because they don't even develop their project to it's fullest version. And you should think that every investment site take years for ROI neither you like it or not.
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

If you are an investor who risked money who you afford to lose , you can wait for the market to return. By the end of the year I see the bitcoin again at a price of 20k.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: