Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:14:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought on all time high  (Read 12956 times)
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

Common, just get easy. Nothing bad happend, the correction is temporary phenomenon, so very soon bitcoin will be as high as it was, just relax and hold it))

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

Why do hate yourself? It's ok don't worry about always think for long term not such a short term like a piece of cake. You are being greedy because you want some gains in an instant? That's why you hating yourself. If you think for long term price of Bitcoin could reach possibly $1M and now still hating yourself. You have to learn how to overcome you greed on yourself and how to be patient also those 2 are the keys so you will become successful here in cryptoworld. Goodluck.
tlustoprd

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

No, but I sold at an all-time-high, so the world balances out.
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

Mee too haha. I did fkng buy xspec at $4,4 😒
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

I made the mistake of buying bitcoin when it was at $ 8500. Only after one day bitcoin has dropped to $ 6100 and I was very disappointed to invest all my money at that time.
My friend guessed that bitcoin would cost $ 6000 and advised me to wait. But I did not do that, I did not listen to my friend's advice and suffered a capital loss. It gives me experience that, please be patient and the best will come.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Julen

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

Same story here, bought at ATH a month ago.

Been averaging down by buying the dips ever since.  Additionally i've been doing some swing trading making for the fact i at least have more coins/tokens than i paid for during the ATH.

May sound strange but i for one hoped the dip would have lasted a bit longer and values would have sunk even deeper.  Would have been a great opportunity to average down to an acceptable level. To actually make profits i would still need to marketcap to be above 650-700 billion i reckon (could be far off, haven't properly calculated that).

I consider it learning money though as i'm starting to get the basics of trading - still make a shitload of mistakes though as i'm still no candlesticks or pattern expert - and i am having a blast doing so.
traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

I did this once with POWR - right now I am in red numbers with this coin, but was already almost 100% in green with it. IT is definitely not a good approach to buy ANYTHING that is ATH - maybe only with new coins....
breeze170

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:45:05 AM

If you guys bough any coins on all time high levels, you should patiently wait as you already lost more than %60. I don't think anything worse can happen. Crypto markets will somehow return back, it may last years but it will.

maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh
It is never a good idea to by near ATH range. If your emotional FOMO is so big, then only invest first tranche and always have enough cash for buying dips. This way you can average down your price.
Julen

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

It is never a good idea to by near ATH range. If your emotional FOMO is so big, then only invest first tranche and always have enough cash for buying dips. This way you can average down your price.

That's something you learn after a while.  If you just enter the scene you can't know the whole market will be down 80% just a few weeks later.  As longs as you learn from your mistakes that's fine though.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:55:03 AM

Which coin did you buy at ATH? You can stoploss or hold to new ATH (if it is a good coin) Cheesy

PRL, EXLIX, XSPEC.

gl with xspec, its a shitcoin
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

Hold tight, I bet those who sold their loses during the 2017 Jan/Feb correction are seriously regretting it now, they missed out on BTC pulling 13x returns.
We're now in an age where the ban FUD is getting shut down, governments showing they want this to succeed and soft regulation will be a good thing.
The rate of new users prior to the correction was massive, no reason we can't do another 10x this year but we'll see.
vanlaya

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

thật chia buồn với bạn, nhưng đừng lo lắng quá hãy hold lâu dài. thị trường luôn biến đổi mà biết đâu hôm nay bạn mua là đỉnh và ngày mai nó sẽ là đáy Smiley
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

Do not lose your hope with bitcoin because you have lost so much of your investment but I can suggest that just hold it and wait for a few months it will set a new ATH, yet, the bitcoin now is up again by 8k and hoping it will never go down again. By the way, I did not buy on ATH

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh
Don't hate yourself for buying during ATH. If you had bought during that time have you ever bought during the dip? This is a very popular mistake that we've been buying during peaks but we can't ourselves with it because we are relying and believing that much with crypto's. By the way, what are the coins you bought during all time high? This how a life of trader and investor goes as in everything we invest there's a risk that involves with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

Yeah.Every time people loosing hope and we are still hitting unexpected ath.Its dipping now but will bounce twice harder as usual.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

It is a difficult decision to take. Hold in hope that the coin is going to increase. Or cut the loss and wait for a better time to invest.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

Don't hate yourself for buying during ATH. If you had bought during that time have you ever bought during the dip? This is a very popular mistake that we've been buying during peaks but we can't ourselves with it because we are relying and believing that much with crypto's. By the way, what are the coins you bought during all time high? This how a life of trader and investor goes as in everything we invest there's a risk that involves with it.

Exactly this, just HODL
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:20:51 PM

A lot of people bought just like you. They now have a similar problem to you. If you have not sold so far, it seems to me that the best solution is to wait until the price starts to grow again. You must be patient. This may take a few months before the price returns to the previous level.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

Maybe you need to be patient hold the coin for a long time in order to generate a profit. don't get too panicked about the issue price of the coin because if you panic thus will lose out.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: