Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought on all time high  (Read 12954 times)
Awaknow

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

We must keep trying, do not despair so soon. Since the effort never betrayed the results, I've also been positioned like you and I have also bought when the price again rises and suddenly the price goes down drastically. I was desperate, but I should not be desperate and I had to get up, then I added the balance for additional investment so that later on the normal price I could get a profit, and I got it.
byebyehi

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

I bought eth at 1300, so very close to the ATH, I have no choice but ot hold long term because their is no way im selling at a loss.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

Friend, do not with one mistake You have to hate your life, make it as experience so as not to buy coins when the price is high, but buy it when the price falls.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

I think even some seasoned veterans got a bit carried away and experience a bit of the FOMO. The key, as with any investment, is not to invest any money that you cannot recover from losing. If you buy the dip it will bring your average cost down to more reasonable levels and when the price rises again you should break even sooner.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

Me too... Still, hold a lot of altcoins from the all-time high, Ripple the biggest disaster in my portfolio but I'm a long-term trader so not everything  bad
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

It was a mistake. If the position is already high then don't put forward used to assume will be higher again. look at the situation and circumstances that exist because it could have been after a high fall. use for learning only.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

Everyone bought some coins at the ATH, or at least held coins and didn't sell at the top. Therefore, everyone has lost if they invested in late 2017. The only people that done well are those that are just starting their entry point now while the market is low. Lucky them!
varun bee

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

been there done that, still have a bag and it still hurts lol, you should not look at the charts, consider your investment is done and lift that mental bag & think about starting fresh, getting busy in something might help and when bull period arrives then you may recover your losses or even make a profit out of it but the trick is not to give a damn about it & writing it off. i guess many people have started trading in general via crypto which has so much volatility, so you will survive, just HODL & buckle up.
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

Unfortunately I bought coins at a very high price. Not really ath but really high prices! Hope soon the prices will rise again and we can make a profit. It looks like we will wait a long time Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Yewnais

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

Do not be upset, just buy more at a lower price and you will be able to go to breakeven.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1229

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

Unfortunately many people made the purchase at the highest price like yours. You will have to wait a long time or you can trade with other coins by doing trade and you can try to less your hurt Smiley
Thats its really a stupid idea whent people buying into a fomo without research. Its need more than 1 years if this deathcross can be happen similiar like 2013/2014 Chart history. They should using a stop limit.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

Have you invested in ICOs? According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

I think a lot of people bought on ATH but you need to remember that you did not lose until you sold
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

now is a time to buy alts, not to sell
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

My friend did it too
However if you don't really sell it during the bearish season, you might earn more when the bull season is back. (In the case if the industry survive and goes on instead of end)
Card

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

if you are already like this all you have to do is keep your coins and keep your coins pumping up again to fit your target.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

I think a lot of people bought on ATH but you need to remember that you did not lose until you sold
Still .... No one knows when the price would recover. At this stage I always tell people the importance to know your limit to use the money wisely , I mean you should put the money that you can let it go in case the project far from what people expected.
So keep holding wouldn't be a big deal , just walk away expect for nothing . Get back in few years and see is it really make you a fortune or just disappeared like that.
It's not the real end of the story , it could be a beginning advanced to the next level to know things more. HODL , forget it and wait.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Lernerz

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:21:53 PM

If you bought at the peak bitcoin, then there is nothing to worry about. Bitcoin will cost 100,000 green pieces of paper in the next 2 years. The same can not be said for alcoins. If you bought a little-popular altcoin, then for a price higher you will not sell it because the price of altcoins inevitably tends to zero. Better to sell now.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

If you bought at the peak bitcoin, then there is nothing to worry about. Bitcoin will cost 100,000 green pieces of paper in the next 2 years. The same can not be said for alcoins. If you bought a little-popular altcoin, then for a price higher you will not sell it because the price of altcoins inevitably tends to zero. Better to sell now.
One should know how to read chart to know whether the coin will have a value or just in hyped at only specific time, at this time many traders just do trading without any analization thatakes them lose sometimes. We must read atleast read the coins uses and roadmaps before we buy it.

Maglaver

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

If you hold until you profit you will lose only your time. But you will learn something too hopefully.
We all made some mistakes, but the learning process is very important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: