Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought on all time high  (Read 12954 times)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

I hate my life so much right now xD
Who else bought on ATH?  Huh
I hate my self because I missed selling my coins on ATH. The result is same you lost investment, I lost my profit.

Few months ago, 4-5k dollar is highest price for all time, and then it rised to 20k dollar, 1 year later maybe it can see 100k dollar so if you dont sell your coins, you can earn money after bull season.

100k in 1 year I think this is over expectation. don't think whatever happened last year the same thing will repeat this year. but one thing is sure the market will give us a big surprise before ending 2018.
seviandyosi

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

Before buying, know the quality coins, do not carelessly choose a coin to buy. Choose a coin that has high quality but at that time the price is cheap, so you must buy right away. Do not buy unpopular coins and do not have the potential to grow up. Make sure the circumstances really support for you to buy coins, that is when the price is cheap then sell at a high price, not vice versa.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

I hate my self because I missed selling my coins on ATH. The result is same you lost investment, I lost my profit.
This happens to everyone who trades in this market. You just need to make the right conclusions.

Rexpax

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

Shadow Trader, what coin you bought at all time high? And at what price? It really sucks, from my experience you might wait for a year or so for the coin to climb back from its dip to all time high. If it's not too late then it's better to fix your losses (10% or 20%) and move along. You will have better opportunities instead of sitting and waiting for the price to come back.

ejarales

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

The smartest way to buy coins or tokens is when the price is not high or dropped a little bit as it can pump in the future which can give you a profit. But, do not panic just hold still your coins and wait for it to recover from it's price
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Why do not you put stop loss? If you are a holder then you should not care about the price. Keep them until it goes to the moon. Or even to the target you give when you decide to buy it Smiley
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

Well I don't like stop-loss because I saw when bitcoin was close 10 000 and trade a little more and a little less than 10 000 , so I can imagine what happened with stop-losses at 10 000$ . Really important to know what you are buying? If it's possible spend a lot of time to research . It's ok about prices it's never happen that someone can trade with best prices . Sometimes you win , sometimes not, it's part of life . Just be patience and I hope that you had plane before go to the crypto
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:41:07 PM

Do not hate your life, you can still hold it and wait for a better price increase. Be patient market will definitely be stable again, crypto will not forever fall.

quaconmua898

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

Marinecoin You have selected this ICO for yourself, ICO a lot but the ability to the floor is very low. Follow me and I will guide you to find 20,000 MTC free and on the floor f1cx offline. Sign up for a marineco account, then check out Marinecoin to see how attractive it is. you will get 20,000 MTC free, then you can either sell or wait some day MTC will skyrocket like 2014. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotLife has things that can not be second, right? In my opinion, I will introduce you to Marinecoin and donate to the first 20,000 subscribers, A real surprise is that 20,000 MTC equivalent to $ 20 will be yours if you complete the Marinecoin task. out . marineco . in register an account and then follow the instructions you will get 20,000 MTC free will on your wallet. marineco . in/ico register and see information Marinecoin you. Goodbye
samasas

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

Well I don't like stop-loss because I saw when bitcoin was close 10 000 and trade a little more and a little less than 10 000 , so I can imagine what happened with stop-losses at 10 000$ . Really important to know what you are buying? If it's possible spend a lot of time to research . It's ok about prices it's never happen that someone can trade with best prices . Sometimes you win , sometimes not, it's part of life . Just be patience and I hope that you had plane before go to the crypto

Stop loss could be dangerous when there is a big upward action then go down again, like happed a few times this year.
DevilDevil

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

Just hold. Bitcoin is going through a bad cycle right now... this is usually the 1st quarter of the year so yea. Happens every year... Look on the bright side, the 2nd quarter will be explosive! You only lose if you sell, remember that. Next time instead of going all in spread your entries.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

You can do several things.
1) Average your position by buying more for lower price.
2) Learn on your fault and try to study money management
3) Close your position and withdraw all the money and forget about crypto
cicak88

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

ust buy some more now at current corrected price and you will average your total amount
I always did this trick when got trapped like you did.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

You will see the price which you bought and thinking about the ath of bitcoin is not the real ATH. There is a market where volatilility is very high. In one day btc can -1000 dollars or 2000 dollars +. Just be patient. This year we  will see 26k but it will not the ath Smiley
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

The last few days probably added a little positive? If growth continues, then you will see new peaks.

[/center]
freezherzriru

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

This very well could be the year of the alts.  I think the alt of the year will be Marinecoin, MTC.  IoT is upon us and machine to machine transactions are critical to its success.  MTC has geared their artificial intelligence driven platform towards the needs of IoT.  They have zero fees at the most and transaction speeds fast enough to cater to IoT applications riding on their platform.  The blockchain is time tested and the entire network runs on the power of a few old pc’s.  No expensive and eco unfriendly massive power requirements.  Check out their ICO at their website.  Beta testers currently are receiving 20,000 MTC for completing AI assigned promotion tasks on a daily basis.  Check it out here to find more info.  marineco.in/ico
mangoleaf

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:08:03 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:06:52 PM by mangoleaf

Just keep your coins and wait for the long term.  The patient ones get rewarded in the end.
skinomanl

Activity: 196

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:56:21 AM

Even such purchases are sometimes profitable, because you could buy in the period with subsequent correction and further growth. Therefore, do not be upset and wait for the right moment, especially since it is foolish to leave the market.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

Even such purchases are sometimes profitable, because you could buy in the period with subsequent correction and further growth. Therefore, do not be upset and wait for the right moment, especially since it is foolish to leave the market.
Possible but only on slim chances but if you do believe on the project then you would really not be worried on what you had done.This is actually a common mistake on where most investors or traders do committed which would also commonly result into panic selling because we do see price dumping and afraid to lose money thats why we do make decisions.Even myself did bought on ath and until upto these days im still holding that coin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

Not only you but lot of people have brought on ATH. But don't do the mistake second time by selling it in low. The market is recovering and you need to take smart steps to recover your investment. You might start trading with small percentage of your investment and gain some experience. That experience might be valuable in the future for you. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: