Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought on all time high  (Read 12958 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

You don't have to blame yourself. You are so naive in doing that. Why blame yourself when you are not the one who is in control of the prices of cryptocurrencies in the market? I know you are not the only one who bought during the ATH. It is quite normal that people are going to be very attracted to buy during the times when the coins are in bullish run.
More users have invested when the price touched ath, because by that time the price predictions were going on to reach $25000 and more. When days passed the predictions were outlawed and this has made the users feel bad thinking the decline. Holding could get back the investment, but we don't know how long holding needs to be done.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:37:51 PM

JUST SWING,dont hodl too much
Do not be upset about your investment decision. There is nothing you can do now.  Just wait and let the invisible hands do their work in the market. Your loss will not only be minimized but will jump into profit once there is boom in the economy. The best strategy right now is that hold onto them. Do not sell the coins you have invested yet. Learn for the experience and modify your future strategies keeping this time in mind.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:26:16 PM

I guess what you can do now is to hold till the next ATH. Are you holding your coins for long term? If you are, then there is nothing much to worry about.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

If the coin is a good coin, there is no other way unless you hold it. Unfortunately if it must be sold with huge losses if there is still potential for the increase in price.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

Looks like the market is slowly but steadily going back to its previous marks and all those who purchased during prevous highs need to be more patient soon market will cross the previous highs and good time will come.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Curiosity7

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:00:36 AM

I also bought some coins on all-time high. Well, I think this happens. But don't panic, simply hold those projects that you think have still value. If the projects fundamentals did not change, there is a chance that you will be able to see those all-time highs in the future. The worst thing would be to sell a project just because the market experiences a significant drop.
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:09:21 AM

My portoloiu its 25% down but i will keep holding and not sell now maybe in few months i  can make profit.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

I think, that author tube top now a bit calmed down. The situation is slowly improving. Certainly some of his coins are already out of minus.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

You simply FOMO'd which isn't uncommon in this industry. I won't ask you why you did it because I've been there. I'll only hodl if it's a good project, it'll most certainly attain a new ATH and then you can choose to remain or flip
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

I also bought a coin at an all time high and up to now I am still waiting and holding them until I can recover and hopefully I won't be at loss. But I am very hopeful this year it will reach back to that amount I bought the altcoin in. It was just so stupid of me to have bought it when it was pumping, maybe I just got too much excited and thought I could gain a little when it pumps more but sad to say it dumped right after I bought it.

The easiest way to fall victim of this is listening to a buy advice from a pump and dump group. Most people get trapped cos they buy during the pump and it tanks on them almost immediately, making them remain and wait for a new ATH
btcbabhh

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

It is never a good idea to by near ATH range. If your emotional FOMO is so big, then only invest first tranche and always have enough cash for buying dips. This way you can average down your price.
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

Thats a mistake that many people do, the whales seize this type of opportunity and grab them at the lowest, thata y i would suggest you to rectify ur mistake and become a whale now by Buy thousands or even millions of THUG Now and later you can control the market when they moon, so far that would be a best investment😊😊
KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

Everyone makes a mistake one day and that is okay, because everybody started as a small trader without any experience in the crypto market. And it is very hard to buy at the right time if you are new to the market.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

sorry for you. but if you havent sold them yet you didnt loose anything at all. there will be new all time highs in the future for sure. patience is the key. if you are ok to wait for a while whatever you bought is going to recover if it is not a scam or crap coin.
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh
Patient Bro !!
what price do you buy ATH?
How much lose are you getting now?
I advise you to hold it until the price returns to normal or until your losses are reduced.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

sorry for you. but if you havent sold them yet you didnt loose anything at all. there will be new all time highs in the future for sure. patience is the key. if you are ok to wait for a while whatever you bought is going to recover if it is not a scam or crap coin.
of course the best advice is to keep it, because that's the only way we do not lose our assets when the price goes down. but if we are right in choosing a coin that will potentially be back up the price again, for example ethereum or litecoin
pipashu

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

Don't always take it too seriously. When you see it go up, it's definitely not the best time to buy.
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:52:43 PM

To recrify that mistake i would recomment u to get some THUG coin right now and get as many as possible and wait to lambo, its cheap and if it goes to 1$ That would be 1000% Profit margin, invest now or cry when everyone moons☺
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

Man you are in a way lucky!But why haven't you discussed the market situation with the community. Here on the forum you always can find someone to help. Right now you don't have any choise but to hold and believe that market will go high again

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

Man you are in a way lucky!But why haven't you discussed the market situation with the community. Here on the forum you always can find someone to help. Right now you don't have any choise but to hold and believe that market will go high again
today there are a lot of predictions that repairs will go to the mountains. But only no evidence that you would Convince me of the opposite. If you look at the price of Bitcoin, then in 2017 the price rose much more actively than it did today in the same period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: