Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought on all time high  (Read 12956 times)
mkumar76

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

buying any coin at a price expecting pump but later we realize it was all time high price and now 60-70% dip in market then it really hurts that we got entry in emotions at wrong time . but it is ok if you did so now hold that for a period so that bitcoin make another all time high .
bitcoin make all time high every year so no price can be said highest price of bitcoin bcoz it has potential to break any record.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:33:37 AM

I, too, constantly make this mistake. It seems to me that I bought very cheaply, but after a few weeks I realize that it was a very high price for a coin.
Well for me it is not a mistake if you compare it potential price of bitcoin and altcoins in the future and for sure you will know that if you stay here but if not you will regret it forever because based of what I've learn in crpytocurrency and blockchain technology they really have a very very big potential in the future.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:39:58 AM

The old all time high will look pretty low in coming years  so hold on to your coins and cost average into some more good coins at these low prices.
thomascr9695 (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

OPQ

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

I like how this post has been active for months. Anyhow, an update on my story. I bought more in the dip  Tongue

OPACITY
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:52:01 AM

I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

Firstly which coin did you buy at ATH,  if it's a solid Project ico no cause for alarm, because it will surely get and surpass it's all time high,  but if it's a pump and dump coin just cut your lose and move on,  and never forget Warren Buffet,  buy when they are panicking and sell when they are fomoing
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

Firstly which coin did you buy at ATH,  if it's a solid Project ico no cause for alarm, because it will surely get and surpass it's all time high,  but if it's a pump and dump coin just cut your lose and move on,  and never forget Warren Buffet,  buy when they are panicking and sell when they are fomoing

all the altcoins (specially the top 20) coins are pump and dump coins and if you have bought them in their ATH then you should have sold them already a long time ago and every minute that passes you lose more and more.

also even if you bought bitcoin at its ATH (doesn't get any more solid than BTC) you should have sold it because it was a mistake to buy at $20k and holding it. the trick is you sell bitcoin and buy it back after the drop was done. it can be repeated multiple times it doesn't have to be one time. so that you hold more bitcoin at the end of this.

--looking for signature--
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

But this time it is best for us to buy altcoin, perhaps the market will never drop to such a low, this is the opportunity for us to buy in, take the opportunity to miss.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

Many people who invested in cryptocurrency bought the coins at the ATH only, now their investment has been reduced more than 5 times. If they start selling now they will be in huge loss, so it is good to hold them instead of selling them in the market. People who bought the coin at the high price should wait until the prices start increasing again.
samasas

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

But this time it is best for us to buy altcoin, perhaps the market will never drop to such a low, this is the opportunity for us to buy in, take the opportunity to miss.

That is a good suggestion. I think we shall buy some good coins like the ETH, ETC or BCH.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

You do not have to eat yourself up because of the current situation of market now because the coin/token you hold may be very low now but rather be very patient and calm because the market will recover, it might take time but it will surely do and the price of the coin will rise again.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

Your not only the one who bought at time high because Im also me  who bought bitcoin and altcoins when the price is very high. But until now Im relax because Im confidence that cryptocurrency will recover and you will get back your investment and you will get profit.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

Don't always wait for the market to rise before you buy coins, because it's easier for us to buy highs at this time. On the contrary, every time the market falls may be our buying opportunity! Thinking from a different perspective, maybe you can get a good income!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
atamat

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

Yes, it's hard times for many investors. Now stay or sell everything as soon as possible or keep as a long-term investment. I chose the second option.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

Well you have two choices, which is to be very patient for the market to recover (it always does). Or you can cut your losses buy buying right now at the bottom of the market and guarantee a profit. This will make your losses at around 50% rather than 100%. If you want a real gem, head to yobit and get TELEX (TLX) tokens. Do some research and you will see!
Tutikv

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

you can only survive or buy at the current price to return your capital, because now is the right time to buy at low prices. this opportunity will not be replease again

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

You are in a very difficult position to be honest and what you can do will depend on the circumstances in which you invested, if you did not really need that money and you could spare to lose it, as you should, then you could hold your coins as long as you invested in some of the most popular coins, if you could not afford to lose that money or if you invested in bad coins then it is almost a sure thing you will lose a lot of money.
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:16:04 PM

Do not worry, most likely you are not the only one. Now the price at which you bought the crypto currency is absolutely not important, in the long run you will still be in the black (* but this is not accurate).

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

Do not panic ahead of time. Even if now it seems to you that everything is very bad do not despair, everything will be restored and you will be glad that you have invested in this way.
zoperdal

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

the high price you see now will be bottom in a few years later, we just need to be patience and believe in that the cryptos will have a bright future, you shall know that you are not alone
starkan

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

I bought ETH above $900 each and BTC above $14K each, and my portfolio is dropping like crazy.
I have invested in some ICOs but 2/10 of it only got me to 5x in which i am still at money loss.

Hoping for the next bull run to come, or i might reload more here or when btc reach $3k again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: