Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 60Gh Single SC paying after mining if possible  (Read 583 times)
Tad3j (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 11:01:37 AM

Hello all!

I am in the world of Bitcoin for a long time now but have never thought that price will go that high. I did not decide to burden my finances to build mining farm before 2012. As of January this year, I am trying to buy some ASICs. While the price were to high for my finances I cannot afford any, not to mention that first ASIC suppliers sold out too fast.

While the prices for selling units are dropping, I am now looking for BFLs 60GH/s miner (or perhaps some other over-50GH/s-miner), while I can still mine something before difficulty drastically rises. My offer is simple. I will pay after I mine with delivered unit, a forward determined price. After that the unit is mine. I am looking for people who:

• are going out of BTC bussines, and don't mind wait for the payment,
  • are trying to sell ASIC hardware to get some BTC because of buying new stuff, and don't mind waiting for the payment,
  • are trying to decentralize ASIC equipment and BTC, as I do not posses any ASIC miner yet,
  • are trustworthy and are looking for the same people,
  • understand the economy and understand that the people with money will always find a way to money and the opposite,
  • wants to help someone to get involved in BTC and help him to build a family life

I do accept offers on PM.
Please, every question should be around my offer. I will not answer to posts that will be not appropriate or not serious.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 01:25:01 PM

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 02:14:14 PM

How stupid are you?  Why don't we just mine ourselves???  No upfront payment?
Tad3j (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 12:10:22 AM

Thank You for your angle of view Wink

Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 12:29:24 AM

This could work if there was a down payment and a set cost of the unit.

Example (not saying this is fair, just an example)

Buyer pays 10 BTC down, purchase price of 40 BTC.

All mining profits go to original owner towards 40 BTC.  When 40 BTC is paid unit is the buyers after paying for shipping cost.  If the mining does not pay the remaining 30 BTC, buyer needs to make up difference + ship to get the unit.  Buyer needs to pay for running electricity costs.

Tad3j (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 09:48:24 AM

This could work if there was a down payment and a set cost of the unit.

Example (not saying this is fair, just an example)

Buyer pays 10 BTC down, purchase price of 40 BTC.

All mining profits go to original owner towards 40 BTC.  When 40 BTC is paid unit is the buyers after paying for shipping cost.  If the mining does not pay the remaining 30 BTC, buyer needs to make up difference + ship to get the unit.  Buyer needs to pay for running electricity costs.

Yes, this is the one ways how might work. Anyway the electricity is on the buyers side, in generally this means someone is mining for you. It's just like buying shares, but with start decision to sell unit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: