Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 08:12:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron and its usercase....any thoughts?  (Read 107 times)
moofie (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:04:10 AM

I've got a question regarding Tron and its usercase. Based on this post (below), Justin Sun mentioned that things could be bought with TRX in the Peiwo app. It seems nice and I guess its the start of a usercase of Tron. However, with all the news regarding the ban on crypto's in China it really makes me question whether and how much usercase there is left. I mean, what is the point of being able to purchase something with a cryptocurrency if China bans the whole trading of it.

Any thoughts?

post: https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/961128335643422721
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:15:51 AM

As I think, we know that tron ​​comes from china. All users there definitely support the tron, except with their government. It also makes the tron ​​difficult to develop, perhaps the tron ​​must grow globally and gain new communities outside of China. But let's see, this is just the beginning of the tron ​​and I expect something more than this.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

Sun Yuchen is again the owner of Peiwo Huanie Technology Co.
So, he's just using it for his own company.
Though, the app Peiwo is quite popular with over 10 million users and the man is quite influential among top officials and youths.
Still, we need to wait to see how things swing.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: