Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:52:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG move UP in altcoins today!  (Read 239 times)
Fileiro (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

Seems like everything in my portfolio has shot up by 35-45% in the last couple of hours.

Not sure if we're out of the short-term downtrend yet, but very unusual price behaviour nevertheless, considering the last month's constant downward pressure.

We made a low close to the 20 month exponential moving average in BTC/USD so this could be at least a temporary bottom.

Let's see what the altcoin market does from here Smiley
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:19:07 AM

Seems like everything in my portfolio has shot up by 35-45% in the last couple of hours.

Not sure if we're out of the short-term downtrend yet, but very unusual price behaviour nevertheless, considering the last month's constant downward pressure.

We made a low close to the 20 month exponential moving average in BTC/USD so this could be at least a temporary bottom.

hopefully it does not happen dip back because I bought a lot of coins yesterday, time to hold and moon later.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:24:32 AM

The main thing is that it really turned out to be a market turn. And not a bull trap. Although further fall in prices is no longer profitable for anyone. And primarily whales. People can be disappointed in the crypto-currency market. And the market then will take a very long time to recover.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

If there is no more drop in the price of bitcoin, then the altkoins will also grow.
Plus, many companies this year complete their road maps.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

Hope can stop the decline from now on.
Since this month the bitcoin is in a state of decline, the whole cryptocurrency market investors have lost confidence, I think it is time to restore confidence, I'm curious when will bitcoin back to $20000.

Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

Ya. It seems everything looks dull and boring. Not only in Crypto but in other areas as well. Share markets flucked down as well and other commodities are becoming expensive. I think  it is a season of unproductivity and stagnancy too. You will earn much but not benefit much from your earnings. I hope the crypto market graph will make an exciting change soon.

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

Lets just hope this wave will continue until the regular prices of altcoins will back to normal we just have to hold and increase our patience on our coins because dips are just temporary
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

A good signal for the market. I am happy to see green today in the market. Is it possible to find the opportunity in difficult. Believe in the future.
Fileiro (OP)

Activity: 134

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:33:47 AM

Personally, I would like to see BTC carve out a solid bottom from here and go into a prolonged range, preferably a tight one without crazy swings up or down.

That seems like the best condition for the alts to start growing again.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

Let's hope that the market reversal still happened and now we will move to around $ 10.000 this week. All the same, I very much hope for this, and in the rest nothing new, all people who had a panic, once again left without money.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

Some are up for more then 70-80%., and many of altxoins are up for more then 50%. If you guys remember from week ago same thing happened after black Tuesday, after that black day all prices started to go up, but look what happened. Can we hold this rise is the question, not just hold it needs to stay like this all week and more if we want to see bitcoin on its previous ath.
And let's not play dumb here, on this forum we all know when it's the best time for buying, in dips, who bought yesterday have a good profit today, and that is the beauty of this forum, we know much more then people outside.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xairmair

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

What is in your portfolio?
konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

Ya, but it is bumping up and down these days. Its just moving up and down. so let it become a bit stable.
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

this day is a good day for Alts. I'm happy because there seems to be confidence in the market.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

Indeed and I'm happy with and I know that everyone are happy too except those someone who try to wait more for the coins to dip so that they could buy more coins.
Today is a green day so everyone should not be panic at all and I'm holding coins too that are being pump today and I'm looking forward and wait when I get high enough profit then I'm going to sell it before it goes down again.
That's the formula of trading for everything, Buy Low, Hold and Sell High over and over and over again.

RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

Yes that's right, its time to wake up. Am i late to buy back?
I hope this movement continues, because my eyes are sick to see the red portfolio.

I feel you. I'm so happy to see Bitcoin and altcoins in green today. I may still at a loss because I bought those altcoins in all time high but if the charts goes upward from today onwards, I'd really dance in happiness.  Cheesy
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

Definitely this will happen since the bitcoin market literally fell down humongously. It's right that the big move up in altcoins shall happen today since people trust altcoins more than ever. However, we will stull see. Better to buy more altcoins now then hold until it moons later.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
tamancha

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

This is a good signal for the market....but Chinese new year isn't over yet. Maybe a bull trap ?
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:04:41 AM

This is a good signal for the market....but Chinese new year isn't over yet. Maybe a bull trap ?
Yes a good signs that altcoins had moved up today. Were not so sure if this will continues to grow or maybe a temporary in altcoins market.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:07:40 AM

We actually have to expect sudden changes of the market like possible drop and rise of price  and what is the most important thing is that we can go and ride the good timing. Everything here in cryptocurrency world is unstable because of a volatile market and we should know that. Not all in my portfolio are in good condition right now some are green and some are still in red and is still struggling that is why the best thing to do now is hodl until it will be bouncing back to it's original price. I hate cutting my loss that is why I refrain from selling on a situation like this.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███