Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG move UP in altcoins today!  (Read 239 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

This is a good signal for the market....but Chinese new year isn't over yet. Maybe a bull trap ?
Very well a good sign that the market is starting to breath again. No one can say if this is a bull trap or not let's wait until Chinese new year ends. There's almost a week until that event goes into celebration and if this good sign will be continuous then we might see bitcoin and other alts go back to the prices where they used to be.
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

Did anyone sell during the last 24h? Pretty much everything's been moving. Kinda kicking myself for not buying more!
Fileiro (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

Seems like everything in my portfolio has shot up by 35-45% in the last couple of hours.

Not sure if we're out of the short-term downtrend yet, but very unusual price behaviour nevertheless, considering the last month's constant downward pressure.

We made a low close to the 20 month exponential moving average in BTC/USD so this could be at least a temporary bottom.

Let's see what the altcoin market does from here Smiley
What is in your portfolio?

Besides a small position in bitcoin I hold the following alts:

Elastic

Bitcrystals

Evergreencoin

Gridcoin

Florincoin

Rubycoin

Start

Then I have a lot of air dropped tokens and the ones that are traded already in exchanges have also jumped about 30% today.

All in all a solid push up today. Let's see if the whales have enough ammo left to knock the market down again before Chinese New year..
VenturaBro

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

Does this look like a moon or is it just a bounce from the dip? I think the crash will still continue or just crash again.
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

I also see the same thing and I think it will get bigger in the future and everything will come back as before or even beyond.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

If there is no more drop in the price of bitcoin, then the altkoins will also grow.
Plus, many companies this year complete their road maps.
yeah today is great to look,
all the coins have increased very sharply because yesterday fell drastically,
hopefully it's time to get back to the top
thomas_kunkel

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:25:25 AM

That's a good news Smiley
Xairmair

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:36:04 AM

So what today& Chinize NY was yesterday, how is the market today?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:45:57 AM

Seems like everything in my portfolio has shot up by 35-45% in the last couple of hours.

Not sure if we're out of the short-term downtrend yet, but very unusual price behaviour nevertheless, considering the last month's constant downward pressure.

We made a low close to the 20 month exponential moving average in BTC/USD so this could be at least a temporary bottom.

hopefully it does not happen dip back because I bought a lot of coins yesterday, time to hold and moon later.
my sympathy to this green is indeed,but after good moves now market starting to drop little by little,but again more hopes and prayers has to be done for this correction or maybe manipulation..i am just holding my faith and trust to my portfolio.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:50:15 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 04:32:24 PM by arunakiran

Some coins are up around 60 - 70% in couple of hours. But I am not expecting the same to continue. I think there may be little correction will be there.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

The current prices look quite reasonable in terms of the long-term trend. I am hoping that we stay at about this level and assert some stability before the next bull market arrives.
n1drow

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

tha market finally turned around, great!
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:08:58 AM

People say "do not praise the day before sunset" Wink Something is telling me that it is only a momentary small jump, and in fact it is not the end of price drops. Hopefully i'm wrong, but for any case i'm still staying with fiat in my pocket Wink
drogas

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:12:16 AM

People say "do not praise the day before sunset" Wink Something is telling me that it is only a momentary small jump, and in fact it is not the end of price drops. Hopefully i'm wrong, but for any case i'm still staying with fiat in my pocket Wink

i think there will definitely be another crash before the markets start to stabilize. Just temporary growth for now.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

Yeah it is good to see that green waves,but maybe it is not stabilized yet,because everyday the prices get bump but soon again fall there is no stabilization yet.I think the correction not yet finished soon it will face another crashes.And it looks like the manipulation since all the prices are getting bumped and dumped at the same time.
We have to hold our coins to make profits and don't get afraid by the temporary bumps and dumps,make your goal in long term and wait to make a good reap in the future.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

Good news for traders, who managed to buy cryptocurrency at a low cost for the last 7 days. May be drops will continue. But I hope that the altkoins will also grow because many developers will complete thier road map.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:23:31 AM

This development was always expected everytime there is a big dip in Bitcoin price in which holders should now cherish this moment for the next corrections that may occur again. Its all green now and moving forward we should not forget this ultimate experience that we almost think that this is the end of digital currencies that by next dip we should hold our coins and hold our breath to survive.
Kryten12

Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:31:43 AM

I think we need to see a few more days of improvement to be able to call the end of the downtrend. It has been a difficult few days emotionally if you were glued to the screens so I switched off as much as I could. Bought some bargains on Monday as my first toe back in the water.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
btcluisdiki

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

I think we need to see a few more days of improvement to be able to call the end of the downtrend. It has been a difficult few days emotionally if you were glued to the screens so I switched off as much as I could. Bought some bargains on Monday as my first toe back in the water.

Currently, in the past days where market price of altcoins were in dip most of the people were actually not feeling better about it as most of the people who were not very familiar with the market trend were in panic mode. But for now, altcoins are back and getting better and better probably its because of BTC is now on progress consequently these altcoins were getting a positive impact. If you wish to but buy more altcoins then you may do it immediately since price has not soared that high to be able to get much profit soon.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

Based on the previous charts it is only normal to have up's and downs. Hopefully this improvement will continue so that the market will stabilize and grow again. It's just stressful these past weeks because of the dip that happened.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: