Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many topic should I post at a time for getting merit ?  (Read 429 times)
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:07:57 AM

There are hundreds of post related to Merit, Let me inform you some in brief and please read those post so you will get complete knowledge about Merit and sMerit, As well as i will suggest you don't hunt Merit now be patient and try doing more reserch than posting shit just to get activity, Most inportant to Merit is quality posts, Together with your Activity now you will need merit also so be sure to gain that, I have some helpfull links here i hope will help you a lot.
Good Luck
Newbie's Help to Navigate Bitcointalk.com Gain A lot Knowledge here
Merit & new rank requirements 99.99% Details Contains here about Merit and sMerit
Checking Status of Merit
Merit in my Profile
There are multiple such posts so one request is try to find out, there are Thousands of existing answer for the same question asked thousands of time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawlinee

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

I'm newbie and want to learn more from this forum.I want to know that How many topic I should post per day for getting ?which is the best topic for getting more merit ?

it is not about how many times you post a day, for you to have a merit, you should post a useful, constructive and relevant topic. when the other member notice that your post is good quality and useful, they can give you merit. I advice you to read, learn and share your knowledge and do not focus on how many post you can do but to focus with the knowledge you are sharing.
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

Merit don't depend on the the number of post but the quality  of post and usefulness  to the bitcointalk  community. It doesn't matter if you are a newbie but if you post constructively, a legend  member can even dash you a merit.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

Don't depend your merit on the number of post you've posted but rather focus on the quality post you have constructed because merit is not given to you even if you have a various number of post per day but it is rather given to you when someone finds you post providing useful information for them and the forum.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

Honestly imho dont even worry about spam posting, it wont get you anywhere. Dont ever worry about getting merit. Rather try educate  yourself on cryptocurrency as best you can and try add value to other users on the forum. Try to help people with the best advice and insights you can give.

If you are going to start a topic, make it about something you already tried googling/searching the forum on yourself and still need clarity on.

Merit will come by itself one day, or it wont. Quality is what is most important. And here I now vow this to be my last response to a "how do I get merit" post.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
Bailsman

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

The thing I don't get is why introduce THIRD rating system on the forum. It has become too complicated to have a good account and even more complicated to grow it to become somewhat representable (I have had an account a few years ago but now I'm getting back into crypto and I do remember how it was before)
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:47:26 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 06:42:32 PM by mayo2u

I'm newbie and want to learn more from this forum.I want to know that How many topic I should post per day for getting ?which is the best topic for getting more merit ?

If you want to learn then read (lurk) for as much time as necessary. You ought to post when you can answer a question or when you have a question.

The number of posts you have will be a reflection of the above and you'll get merit when you write good posts.

This forum has become inundated with spammers and people writing silly, irrelevant posts that don't add to the site simply to up their reputation. The moderators are thankfully trying to limit this.

AngryToken
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:06:02 PM

Its a bad idea to just post anything to get a merit because really you will never get a merit that way. You need to post something very helpful or useful and someone can give you a merit. Dont just post anything all over the forums because spamming is also not a good idea on here. So just try your best and someone will eventually give you a merit  Smiley its not the number of posts its the quality of posts!
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

Just have fun in this forum and gather all information you can,  and don't be tempted to make a post just because of merit, you will be disappointed if you can't earn any. If someone is discouraging you just let them express their opinion and keep going on as long as you are avoiding off topics, I think merit will come surprisingly. Welcome.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

It is not really about how many. Quality matters over quantity. So even if you post once a day, make it a useful post which can help others.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
adabit56

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

There are hundreds of post related to Merit, Let me inform you some in brief and please read those post so you will get complete knowledge about Merit and sMerit, As well as i will suggest you don't hunt Merit now be patient and try doing more reserch than posting shit just to get activity, Most inportant to Merit is quality posts, Together with your Activity now you will need merit also so be sure to gain that, I have some helpfull links here i hope will help you a lot.
Good Luck
Newbie's Help to Navigate Bitcointalk.com Gain A lot Knowledge here
Merit & new rank requirements 99.99% Details Contains here about Merit and sMerit
Checking Status of Merit
Merit in my Profile
There are multiple such posts so one request is try to find out, there are Thousands of existing answer for the same question asked thousands of time

I think here we have enough information  Smiley
Thanks a lot! It's useful and well-structured information for me.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: