Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: beware DeepOnion is lying to community  (Read 133 times)
HiBorn (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:48:46 AM

DeepOnion has a bounty program masquerading as an airdrop.  Its unprofessional how they lie to you off the start. 
Onion seems to be no more than a copy paste of Bitcoin Plus with a logo change and no new features. 
I have noticed they heavily censor their thread to keep out any criticism, which cannot be healthy.

Please post other coins which censor and mislead their community. 
Scorecoin might be the worst... all you see in their thread is just comments from the copy and paster in charge.
Ram Gerasimenko

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

Hello? are you serios? I've haered a lot of good about it Sad
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

DeepOnion has a bounty program masquerading as an airdrop.  Its unprofessional how they lie to you off the start. 
Onion seems to be no more than a copy paste of Bitcoin Plus with a logo change and no new features. 
I have noticed they heavily censor their thread to keep out any criticism, which cannot be healthy.

Please post other coins which censor and mislead their community. 
Scorecoin might be the worst... all you see in their thread is just comments from the copy and paster in charge.

Yeah it does seem like they make people do a whole bunch of things to receiev the airdrops even AFTER they have the necessary amount of Onion in their wallets. I have never been a big fan of the project and it has seemed a bit shady from time to time with the way it is set up.

They want you to buy $500 worth of their tokens AND do weekly bounty campaigns for their "airdrops" lol

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

Deep Onion it nothing more then free airdrops... if you spam 5 positive messages A WEEK, then you get some free coins... airdrop.... overhyped because of kids want to get free coins which they can sell... when airdrops are over, its done with Deep onion
HiBorn (OP)

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:04:40 PM

I have to admit I was initially impressed by the thread having so many pages.  After taking a closer look, I see most are just comments thanking for the so called airdrop.  Its a thread lacking in substance.  If your thinking about investing, I would recommend waiting for the bounty program to finish.  

Oh yes its a signature campaign which also requires you to buy $500 of onions to qualify.  And they call it an airdrop, pathetic..
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

yes indeed i also think that is kind of scamming. airdrop should be free. holding an specific amount to receive airdrop is leading investors to buy their token.
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

Oh yes its a signature campaign which also requires you to buy $500 of onions to qualify.  And they call it an airdrop, pathetic..

You should know, though, that for the initial months of their airdrop, they did give out the Onions free.  After week 16, I think, they switched to a holders airdrop format ... it’s similar to what byteball did, switching to a format where their airdrops were only for holders.  I think they found that too many people were entering the airdrop and dumping ... so they wanted to reward to the holders and people with “skin in the game”.
hardly

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

I'm about to invest a little bit into DO, despite all that i think it will turn out to be relatively solid coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: