Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin for you  (Read 115 times)
Jabiii (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

What do you think is the best coin aside from bitcoin? Because I am plannin on investing in other coins too. Share your knowledge pleasee.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

What do you think is the best coin aside from bitcoin? Because I am plannin on investing in other coins too. Share your knowledge pleasee.

In my opinion, ethereum, litecoin, IOTA and Waves are really promising coins. To make a good decision, you should check the price tables and follow the price movements. Good luck!

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
atom2080

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:14:01 AM

looking from the aspect a good potential for profit I choose ethereum for invest ,beside that you can have look ripple or dash they are good too
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

For long term I believe Ethereum and NEO are the answer. They would be useful until people start issuing tokens. Tokens can have an uncertain future but Ethereum and NEO are here to stay.
yasirsidds89

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

Ripple, lite coin , Cardano(ADA), Neo, verge..
erep

Activity: 2324
Merit: 594

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

Ethereum is by far the best coin for me, I had invested when the price was really low and I did know that the platform is really great. Right now its the most popular choice beside Bitcoin and we may see more from it in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

There is not such a thing as a best coin. Nobody can state that bitcoin is the best coin either.
A coin is best for you as long as it helps you toward your goal : make proffit, transfer some money...
For example for me bitcoin is not a good coin because i am looking to invest in a new project that has a real purpose in life a real utility. Thats why i`ve choosen Electroneum. But this is me, maybe ETN is not good for you and you must first set your goal and the research what is the coin that would help you reach the goal.
If i wanted to invest in the long therm and was looking for a sure investment the i would choose Bitcoin for sure.

rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

Ethereum is best for me since I came to know the crypto world because almost all of the Ethereum-based ICO and Airdrop Projects are also due to the price stability and growth that has made me choose Ethereum.
digdags111

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

IXT is targeting the huge market of insurance and reinsurance. Development is proceeding smoothly, and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) has already been completed.
As an insurance-related token that can be bought and sold, IXT is a step out, and I believe it will enter TOP 30 in the market capitalization rankings in a few years.
Current market capitalization is obviously cheap and it is not amusing to list it 50 times or more than 100 times.
IXledger, which is developing IXT, has collaborated with General Re, the main company of Berkshire Hathaway.
The headquarters of the company is located in London, the center of the global insurance market, and has expanded its offices to New York and Singapore.
On Asian tour of the other day, iXledger and Samsung have ageded to organize a series of blockchain events with the MIT Enterprise Forum of New York at the Samsung offices.
IXT is listed on Hitbtc, Qryptos, Yobit.

Telegram Link:https://t.me/iXledger
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

That's easy to tell, ethereum is the next big thing in my opinion and it will only take a matter of time before Ethereum overtake Bitcoin litecoin is also good but waves is a dark horse get a hold of these three coins and you will not going to regret.
SeanL9941

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

Definitely ETH, so many ICOs are Ethereum-based now, and that's only one side of its use.
ZETMAN

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

I think Waves,ETH,TenX
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

For best coins you can go to coinmarketcap and search the top 10 altcoins but I will suggest First is Ether because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ethereum platform and the other coin in this list is Steller, Cardano, NEO,  GVT, IOTA, RIPPLE, DASH and POWR.

Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

My first choice would be Ethereum because this has made a 40x growth rate over the last 2 years and this cryptocurrency according to experts believed to overtake bitcoin in the near future. Second choice is Monero since  it is an open source cryptocurrency whose developers had introduced this innovative currency setting aside for any of themselves. It's price history chart seems to be stabilize and very promising.
Batmobile

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:03:07 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 10:13:39 PM by Batmobile

Depends if you like short or long investment, and what about rate of return? Top crypto like Ethereum or something  from outside the first hundred? Everyone has their own targets, currently my ones are LoMoCoin with their new app and Nebula Network which soon will become a real innovation in the world of cryptocurrencies as first with solid backing in cloud resources via a mechanism of emission tied to their supply. It has a lot of potential in my opinion.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

One of Bitcoin's first competitors in terms of capitalization, for the second half of 2017 it's Ethereum, the currency showed a huge increase in the price. So in 2018 I think it will not fail.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:07:00 AM

the best coin for me?
still ethereum, because ethereum is a coin that is not easily shaken up for any negative news,
it is not as easy bitcoin to get profit, but I like it.
toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

For me, I would recommend ETBS, Bitjob and ATS.

List:
1) ETBS (iTrade - first copy trading patform, beta due in March, low fees, supports p2p trading of cryptocurrency, profit sharing of fees every quarter to ETBS holder, very low total supply of 1.6m)
2) Bitjob( Something like Fiverr but completely decentralized and using the blockchain, enables students to bid for freelance work and earn some allowance, easy conversion of STU to USD, supported by Dutch Government)
3) Authorship(Authors have the ease to get their books published, publishers can easily locate authors who want to get their books published, translators can find popular books and translate them into different languages, and readers can access and buy a plethora of literary treasures – all at the same place)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: