Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Soulmates  (Read 217 times)
Loveydovey04 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:30:44 AM

Do you guys believe it soulmates? There are lots of things and happenings that have no explanations in this life and one of them is emotions. I encountered someone in a social media and we became friends (purely friends) and we met in person later on. There is something is this friendship that surpassed any other friendships i had with others. There is this special bond, and mutual mental understanding that we share. There is this magic whenever we are together and even when we talk online. There is not much to talk about this person but i can feel he is the missing half of me. I was thinking if he is my soulmate. Could this be or the idea of soulmates is just a myth?

erwin27

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

A soothsayer said that I have found my soulmate, but right now I'm on the state of heartache, I don't know if I will believe her or not.
DexterLox

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

I do believe that it exists, because in the world there are people who can make you feel good, your family, parents, friends, but there will always be someone specific who can get you out of your comfort zone and cause a reaction that goes beyond just feeling comfortable. That is a kindred spirit, either lovingly, friendly, as you want to see, we all have someone like that.
federicogentile

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

I do believe that it not exists
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

Do you guys believe it soulmates? There are lots of things and happenings that have no explanations in this life and one of them is emotions. I encountered someone in a social media and we became friends (purely friends) and we met in person later on. There is something is this friendship that surpassed any other friendships i had with others. There is this special bond, and mutual mental understanding that we share. There is this magic whenever we are together and even when we talk online. There is not much to talk about this person but i can feel he is the missing half of me. I was thinking if he is my soulmate. Could this be or the idea of soulmates is just a myth?

If you believe in magic like gods, then sure a soulmate can exist.

Otherwise, think about it - there is no mysterious force that links people together based on their "soul".  :/

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
oishy100

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:16:27 PM

“A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.”
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

I am not sure, soulmates still have to work at it and still need to have patient.  Communication is necessary, but tolerance is equally important.

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
kufiandistrict

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

You don't have to find your soulmates because he or she is just right next to you.
KIANA

Activity: 47
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

I believe in soulmate because my wife and i have been married for 24 years and have been together for 8 years before we got married.She is definitely  my soul mate.

Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:27:40 AM

When I met my soulmate it was love at first sight. We are 23 years happily married and we still love each other. You must respect each other to build your relationship successfully. My soulmate is my life partner.
valeria armita

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

my soul mate is my husband, he is the best man who gifts to me
PETER2680

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

Hmm not all things that looks straight is bend and what is bend is straight. Don't be too emotional Allow God to come in into the relationship and give your best to it. I pray he becomes your soul mate.
DeHell

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

Is she a woman ?, if yes means he is the one destined by god to be your soul mate. Not just a mate, he could be part of your long-separated family.
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

I think soulmates are spirits that are bound to meet and connect with each other in every lifetime.
Berfikirlah

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:28:35 AM

Indeed people living in the world are born in pairs but there are already found couples and there are still many singles like me, but even though I am single I try to be a qualified and intelligent singles to find a partner, I am sure my life partner is also looking for me, and god is thinking of the right time to find me and my soul mate, I always think positive in dealing with this.
Olivia S

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:25:53 AM

I met few people like this in my life.
It doesn't matter how far are you from each other, and after 2 years you still feel next to the person as u felt when we met first.
You share the same value in life and always feel like to support this person when you can.
RangiKAdi

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

I believe in the existence of soulmate. my soulmate is my bff, she is the only one I can feel totally relieved and myself with. We can talk hours and read our each other mind. We don't need to explain anything for the other because we've already know it without expressing. Yeah my life is a blessing for having such a bff.
Olafs

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

You should be able to distinguish between Soulmates and friends of life. Let's go back to the most basic notion that the soul mate is someone who can affect your soul in various ways. Usually you will get a valuable lesson when there is separation. As a live companion is your place to lean and seek a sense of security. You can trust it for everything in life by relying on love and respect, and understanding the needs and desires of each.
iTzMeZaN

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

just wait too come your soul mate if found already good. and care of it
NoLimitsAllowed

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

Sure  i do. There are a lot like minded people around.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: