Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What phone apps do you use?  (Read 1454 times)
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

wallets:
coinomi
jaxx
imtoken:for er20 for token airdrop

Coinomi should have support for erc20 tokens as far as I know. They have added support for tokens long time ago plus you can add some other if they don't have token listed that you want. No need to use this imtoken app then and have multiple apps when you have 1 app that does the job.

Anyway don't hold everything on these light wallets as it is not safe to do so
kimmali

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

You can use apps that will help you to gain profit. Social media apps like facebook,twitter will do. Telegram is also a big help for getting updates. These social media apps can help you if you joined bounty campaigns. Also some exhanges such as gate.io is more convenient than in pc websites. But sometimes it depends on the user if he is more comfortable using pc than smart phone. If you're convenient using smart phone, then some exchanges have their own app.
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

I instaled Blockfolio yesterday, very useful for my opinion if you want to cheack your portfolio in real-time. If you participate in the bounty and get tokens, you can immediately see their prices. Good app.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

I use my phone like mini computer, I have Apple iphone 6 and I have a lot of apps! I use for running runkeeper, for communicating viber and telegram, I have Alpari platform for forex trading. Blockfolio and applied to Monaco cryptocurrency card, waiting in que for ages (https://get.mona.co/IVWT/5oPgv8CV2J). For games I haveone app, card game (popular card game in the past USSR), it's called Durak, which means Stupid )I used to have betting apps, but have deleted them, no time for them!

owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

Currently I only have a marketcoincap app and wanted to expand my apps.

What good ones do you use?

On a mobile phone, almost all users have social networks, where you can follow the news. There are other applications for the review of crypto-currencies and ICO projects, but I would like that there would be even more of them. I think this is real in the near future, and one of these projects is Giftcoin.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
rafderamas

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

Bitcoin ticker widget and widget. I used to have tons of ticker apps though. Haha  Grin Grin
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

On my phone i use blockfolio and so far the rices are quite accurate. Plus you could compare as to which market offers a higher bidding price so its very helpful
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

The apps I got on my phone are-

--Trading Apps--
- Binance

Wallets
- Coinomi App
- Waves Wallet
- Luno Wallet
- Qtum Wallet App
- Blockchain wallet app

Authenticator App
- Google Authenticator
- Authy

Social media
- Twitter
- Facebook
- Instagram
- Regram
- Unfollow Today
- Tweet Caster
- Yahoo mail
- Gmail
- Follow Assistant
- Whatsapp
- Telegram

Browser
-puffin
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Opera mini
- Browser app

Just to name a few
melatiy28

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

so far i do not use apps from cell phones because the way it works is more complicated than using pc maybe i can only see exchange from etherdelta.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

I use Blockfolio for observing the prices of my coin. Also, I use color notes to organize my works and deadlines in a systematize way so that I will be always prepared. For the storing of my money, I use coinsph because that is available in our country and I am sure that you have your own country based app for crypto too.
pcdgroup

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

binance, coinmarketcap and kucoi for android. It is working good.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

I sometimes use the applications of exchanges, because not always the computer is at hand. There are of course still electronic wallets, but I would not recommend using them, since it is not safe.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

I don't download any apps related to crypto in my phone. People are being careless sometimes that they might lost it anywhere so I make sure that those data regarding crypto are safe. We can check them out on our mobile phone but I insist to work at home and not just anywhere.

Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

None of them. What the point? I have a PC for that purposes.
Also if you lost your phone the disaster goin on
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

I do not use mobile apps! I work through a computer, my husband likes to work on the phone, but I can not, it's not convenient. I'm used to a computer, that's all! Smiley

Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

I use CoinMarketApp as well and these guys have the most complete app on the appstore. Trollbox for android is also good Smiley
zTrader is another one of those apps that keeps track of the market and Blockfolio to glance quickly at your crypto investments.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

I use Blockfolio together with Coinmarketcap. Sometimes i see blockfolio have delays regarding prices of coins. But i still see blockfolio credible.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:42:23 PM

What do you mean? Personally, I generally do not use the Internet on my mobile phone, of course, except for messengers. And I do not even use other applications, for security reasons. Still, probably you should think about it.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

I have different varieties of apps I use. For my Erc-20 tokens, I use Im token, for community discussion, I use Telegram and Discord app, for checking the updates on the latest stats of the coins am holding, I use Coin portfolio. Never for once have I regret my decision to use any of this apps, I love them because they are all serving purpose.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:57:59 AM

I generally use coins portfolio simply because it fits for my transactions. Aside from hassle free all transactions flow from my eth are going through it. Its the easiest way I can access on it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: