Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What phone apps do you use?  (Read 1454 times)
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

Currently I only have a marketcoincap app and wanted to expand my apps.

What good ones do you use?
For tracking your portofolio? i use delta right now because it seems like the best app on android to track crypto asset. It's better than blockfolio because it support more exchange and coins and it's very easy to use. It is also very responsive and there's a lot of option to choose from.

Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

i prefer to use blockfolio i really love this app because it can help me look for the coins that i have while in away by just a click of a app i will get my information on the coins if the coins goes pump or dump

electricblueeyes

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

Currently using CoinmarketApp, Blockfolio and Coinbase. I need to have a look at Delta as I have read some good things about it.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

I do not use any app whatsoever in following on the cryptocurrency pricing or for any assistant in cryptocurrency trading and investing.  I think security issue in cryptocurrency is more rampant than usual asset class so I refrained from using any app!

messi_oc

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

1.Bitcoin Checker is one of the most popular cryptocurrency apps. This rock solid app is a go-to for many people who use cryptocurrency. It shows you the up-to-date prices on most cryptocurrencies all around the world. It features a simplistic UI, but the simplicity works in the app's favor due to the amount of information it shows. Whether it is Bitcoins, Doge coins, or something more obscure, this app will probably have information on it. It's also totally free to use.
2. Bitcoin Price IQ is quickly becoming one of the go-to cryptocurrency apps. Its main function shows you the current exchange rate for Bitcoin. It also supports 165 other currencies worldwide. That way you can see how much yours is worth in whatever locale you happened to be in. The app also offers historical charts, high/low alerts, and even other types of currency. Even the design is nice with this one. This is a good one for minute-to-minute changes. However, the alert system doesn't work for all currencies.
3. Bitcoin Ticker Widget is a quick and easy solution for people who want to know the current exchange rates of various cryptocurrencies straight from their home screen. The app supports dozens of currencies and the widgets are made in such a way that they should fit on most themes. The app that accompanies the widget is fairly useful and simple to understand. You can also set multiple widgets for multiple currencies if there is more than than one that you follow. It's a good way to keep up to date if you're a fan of widgets.
4. Blockfolio is a financial app aimed at cryptocurrency users. You'll be able to glance quickly at your cryptocurrency investments. You can also have it send you notifications when prices reach a specified threshold. It tracks over 800 currencies right now and you can get details about each one. There is also a news section if you're interested in keeping up with what's new in the industry. It's completely free which makes it worth a shot if you take this kind of stuff seriously.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

There are many applications on smartphones that is now connected to blockchain technology and can give us information about the tokens and alternate coins that we may have. There are also applications that lets you watch or observe the prices fluctuate in their respective graphs. I am only using wallet applications because it is safer to keep on smartphones that is far from being hacked.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

Android user here so my selection is for this platform only.
Bitcoin Price IQ - current exchange rate for Bitcoin also 165 other currencies
Bitcoin Ticker Widget - ticker for various coins but it was driving me mad so I stopped using it.
Coinomi - pretty obvious, everyday wallet mostly for altcoins.
Airbitz - used to be my main bitcoin wallet, good and fast but I switched eventually. Some say its the best wallet for ios.

Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

I think the best application for cryptocurrencies is google chrome or safari since you can do a lot of research with google. I also use social media app like twitter and facebook for the lastest news and FUD about the crypto. I also use Tabtrading instead of coinmarketcap website if I dont have time. Blockfolio is also very good for tracking your crypto investment if you invest in more than one cryptocurrencies.

minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

I use mytoken APP for Android, which can be downloaded from mytoken.io, you can see much information about a coin in it including the ICO date and price, also some latest news from the community.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

I use blockfolio and telegram. These two apps are very handy because it is very useful when joining ICOs. For me, having the right apps in your phone is like having the right tool for fixing something. I dont know what is a marketcoincap app but I think it only looks like just blockfolio so I will still try it.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

"Tab Trader" is good choice for mobile. We can use it to track the price, chart, buy/sell order. Recently, the app update change %, change volumn, faster server. The app have api to login exchange account, but i think we should not use 3rd party with ours account.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:04:47 PM

I am using blockfolio to track my coin's progress and stats in realtime,using this app will save us a lot of time of turning on our computer to check the stats of each coins,in blockfolio you will add the coins in a specific exchange that you are holding it is the easiest way to determine if you will need to open or close a specific trade.

Alisa_Krab

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

I use Blockfolio,  this app is convenient for me, very useful and easy. So I can recommend it
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

I honestly do not use applications on the phone, because my phone is an old Motorola Razer V3, if anyone remembers this legendary phone. I'm a bit shizik, I think that with the help of these phones (smartphones) certain people are listening to us.

k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:09:32 PM

First of all for checking prices and trends- Coinmarketcap,then Blockfolio,for trading-Bitfinex.for information,news and etc.-Twitter and Facebook,Telegram,Discord.Im satisfied with all of them.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

I do not use any phone applications so far. I use websites and it is enough for me at the moment. But if it was a really good application, I would like to try it out.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

I do not use any phone applications so far. I use websites and it is enough for me at the moment. But if it was a really good application, I would like to try it out.
Yes to check coins price coinmarketcap site is best. we have app for this but it is just waste of space on our mobile. just browse and check the prices of your coins. after checking in this site if I want to do any trade will check the price on my trading site how much difference is there everything ok will do a trade that's it. I don't like to download more apps on my mobile.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:44:36 PM

For mobile apps, I mostly use coinbase to buy BTC and ETH. For trading altcoins, Kucoin, Coincheck and Binance are quite useful when I am on the move. Twitter and telegram are good for catching up latest news on crypto.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

I am using blockfolio in my android device,it can track all your coin holdings in real time you can choose which exchange and coin that you want to track.I have been using this app for about 1year and it is very useful because i dont need to get up to my bed and check my portfolio in computer.This is the best cryptocurrency application that shows your assets in real time.

boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

Bytecoin wallet by freewallet.org. Electroneum wallet because I am waiting for their mobile mining. Binance so that I can check the value of the coins every minute/hour/day. Telegram for my telegram campaign and many more Blockfolio, ImToken is my favorite APP because it is very easy and simple to use and does not require a large space on my phone. There may be many apps and I have to choose according to my needs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: