Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What phone apps do you use?  (Read 1454 times)
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

In honesty there if you really want to invest in any crypto currency you should do it as soon at possible because you will never know when will the coins or tokens that you have will spike its price, remember crypto currency is very volatile. Also investing on any crypto will take time for you to profit if you do not have the patience for that then might as well do not invest on anything
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:13:39 PM

Hi guys, I am not sure if this app already was mentioned in this threat - CoinTracking. There is a website CoinTracking and mobile app. You will add your coins on the web application and the reports can track via mobile app. There is an option to link several accounts. More about you can find in YouTube or website.

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

I am using my blockfolio application in my android phone which is powerful enough to track my coins in real time,giving less hassle to open some computer just tp check the statuses of these shitcoin i am holding.I have been using this app for about 11months and i dont encounter any bug or serious concern regarding the blockfolio app.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

I am using my blockfolio application in my android phone which is powerful enough to track my coins in real time,giving less hassle to open some computer just tp check the statuses of these shitcoin i am holding.I have been using this app for about 11months and i dont encounter any bug or serious concern regarding the blockfolio app.
Agreed. Blockfolio is the best application. Especially for FOMO or other fillings  Grin Plus I use TabTrader on android with API keys from some exchanges. That's why I can to trade all days (and night). And you?
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

I am using Coin Market Cap and Blockfolio for checking the price daily. For me, they are quite similar. For trading I am using only Binance app at the moment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

Currently I only have a marketcoincap app and wanted to expand my apps.

What good ones do you use?

I use Blockfolio to save mobile data since browsing chrome and open coinmarketcap could drain more mobile data rather than downloading the app then use it without browsing chrome. Another is my local wallet which is coins.ph for exchangine bitcoin to our local currency which is philippine peso. Then lastly is the coinbase for a real bitcoin storage since it has a great reputation and because of it, it caught my interest to download the app.  
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:39:05 PM

I personally use the coinmarketcap app and Google Chrome on my Android. The app really helped me to monitor the price, I have not tried the blockfolio and many people are giving a positive feedback on that app.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:45:54 PM

There are so many app in the market and 90% app are not good out of them and only few app are best which is developed by some reputed company. But blockfolio and delta app are very famous and mostly people are using it according to their comfort as they like to which one. But both are the best in all manners. Delta syncing is more best as compare to the blockfolio syncing speed.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:52:10 PM

Lots of blockfolio app users here.

Just recently I refrain from using Blockfolio app now in terms of showing my "overall balance" whether for Bitcoin or any currencies. It will just gave you an expectation without realizing the fact that only "this" is the actual balance you have.

Just using that app now in terms of price monitoring but will not include my hold funds for better view on the coins.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

I use cointracking.info - both web and mobile version and Im pretty happy with all functions.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

Currently I only have a marketcoincap app and wanted to expand my apps.

What good ones do you use?
Theres a lot of applications that you could use one is BLOCKFOLIO it is an anrdroid application which will give you the ability to track almost all of your investments in real time.I do not trust any of these websites and cellphone applications because it might have some spyware installed to these applications so i suggest to use only blockfolio because it is tried and tested.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:11:32 PM

To keep a track on what is going on in cryptocurrency world I am using:
Blockfolio
Delta
Telegram
Twitter
Instagram
LinkedIn

For me, the fastest one to get the updates about crypto are social networks as I check them very often.  

Freddoe

Activity: 168

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:22:11 PM

Im using blockfolio, delta and coinmarketcap. Delta is the best one. Blockfolio has wrong prices the same is the problem for coinmarketcap.

jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

I am using BlockFolio . İts good ,you should use it my friend Smiley  Cool

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:32:18 PM

Personally, I use only blockfolio to track my cryptocurrency portfolio, and coincap to have actually information about the courses.
shana95

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:08:52 AM

Electoneum is bringing out a mobile miner so i might give that a go when it is live.

Otherwise i use Ethereum wallet by freewallet. Its good as a mobile wallet.
Is that electronium mobile miner effective? I saw it already on playstore... but i don't know it's effectiveness.  if you already tried let us know average hash rate.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:21:17 AM

Blockfolio and Delta currently I am using both the app actually I am using both to keep myself updated about my coins value at one place. I find blockfolio interface and feature is easy to understand  but sometimes its not updated properly coins value might be because of some technical glitches but on the other hand Delta updates the coins value much properly as compare to blockfolio.

SergiOLa

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

on my phone i use blockfolio and so far the rices are quite accurate. Plus you could compare as to which market offers a higher bidding price so its very helpful
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:31:08 PM

At the moment I use extensively the tweeter, telegram, blockfolio, KYC Legal. These applications are enough for me. Anyway, you need a computer to work.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Fawad Escobar

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

These days using no mobile app
just searching GEMS to invest
I use Delta to track my Portfolio. Its good (y)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: