Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What phone apps do you use?  (Read 1454 times)
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

I am using blockfolio to track my holdings in realtime using my android device,and also i am able to track my token's prices using the mytokken app in the android sore,there is a watch only feature uisng the app were you can watch the wallet's tokens epecially those mew wallets with your tokens these two applications i have mentioned are trusted by our community.

k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

Personally I am using for coin prices- Coinmarketcap,then Blockfolio,for trading-Bitfinex and Binance apps,sometimes -Tabtrader,for information,news and etc.-Twitter and Facebook,Telegram and Discord channels.All of them are working fine.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

binance app for trading, blockfolio for tracking my holdings, coinomi app as a altcoin wallet, telegram to get news from channels, tab trader to do trading on different exchanges

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

I use Bitcoin wallet on my android, to make it easier for me to do bitcoin transactions, such as payment. I also use the Coin desk to keep up with the fast developments that occur in cryprocurrency.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
cicciogas

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:37:50 PM

To keep track of my holdings, and their value, i use DELTA, but you could use Blockfolio as well! You may consider using a mobile wallet as well. I've seen Jaxx is well spread and well known, but my suggestion is Eidoo Wallet. However feel free to use what you like the most, other than that i use social apps to be updated in crypto world daily.

Join CryptoCashbackRebate
First Cashback & Rebate Portal for Cryptocurrency Community (http://ico.cryptocashbackrebate.com)
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:03:19 PM

Currently I only have a marketcoincap app and wanted to expand my apps.
What good ones do you use?

Everyone wants to monitor and track their estimated crypto asset value so I use only Delta ad Blockfolio.
I am using both because each one isn't listing some altcoins that I am holding so better use both of them and try to compare my estimated crypto asset worth.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

I think if you just wanted to check the condition of the market, coinmarket app is a good app and that is the only app I ahve in my phone that is crypto related, it really helps me in checking the condition of the coins that are my favorite in the market, I am checking what is the place of the coins in the market, whether it is on the green zone or on the red zone. I think you don't need more apps just for you to be updated you can research and research some things, but if you are asking for an application on mobile phones, what I will advice you to have is coinmarket app and for me that is enough.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:22:04 PM

If you want to track your holding value then delta is a very good app which give you alert on every dip or rise of all altcoins of your portfolio and it is updating regularly. Blockfolio is also useful but sometimes it not gives timely update. There are many apps available and you can choose as per your wish.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

Blockfoli to monitor your holdings on real time and imtoken app to monitor your er20 tokens without any hassle,these apps are recommneded especially when you have lots of coins and tokens on hand.I have been using these two powerful apps to monitor the activities and the price changes in real time using my android and ios devices.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

I use blockfolio and delta. But I think even delta has less coins I like notification system of delta. I also use exchange applications.

LeroyBro (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

I think if you just wanted to check the condition of the market, coinmarket app is a good app and that is the only app I ahve in my phone that is crypto related, it really helps me in checking the condition of the coins that are my favorite in the market, I am checking what is the place of the coins in the market, whether it is on the green zone or on the red zone. I think you don't need more apps just for you to be updated you can research and research some things, but if you are asking for an application on mobile phones, what I will advice you to have is coinmarket app and for me that is enough.

That's a great point. I've found that it really satisfies most of my needs and it's really straightforward as well.

With that being said, I still got Delta and Blockfolio as well since then and I've found they're really helpful too.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
AlexOnix

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:52:52 PM

I like Blockfolio, Quoinex, an app from Huobi. Now still testing the application from FinTab. Really like. More convenient than Blockfolio.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

I use facebook telegram coinbase and coinscap
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:37:01 PM

I think I only have Telegram on my phone which I used for crypto alone. I used to have Blockchain wallet, mobile mining app (NeoNeonMiner) but stopped using all of these a while back.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

I have a fairly old phone that does not have the ability to install. I guess you understand what kind of phone I'm talking about. Yes, I'm a little old-fashioned, but fortunately I do not have such a thing as geolocation and everything else. I think that the big brother listens to us.

r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:30:59 PM

I have a fairly old phone that does not have the ability to install. I guess you understand what kind of phone I'm talking about. Yes, I'm a little old-fashioned, but fortunately I do not have such a thing as geolocation and everything else. I think that the big brother listens to us.
Ha-ha, not bad. But if you will interest you can see that cellular stations transfer all data about you so good as internet. May be without details as geo and target marketing but same good.

I use blockfolio, a few delta and obligatorily TabTrader
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:34:00 PM

Ha-ha, not bad. But if you will interest you can see that cellular stations transfer all data about you so good as internet. May be without details as geo and target marketing but same good.

I use blockfolio, a few delta and obligatorily TabTrader
interesting applications, I'll probably try to test And maybe I'll take something for service. Although I use it manually in the browser, and maybe make my life harder.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:53:38 PM

I use Trust. This app can inform you fast when you will receive new tokens. It is useful because you don't need to check your wallet everytime when you are waiting for.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

I am using blockfolio for my coins to be monitored in real life it is available in both android and iOS devices,also i have been using imtoken application in my android device just tot get in touch with the tokens which i have from the bounty campaigns and ICOs that i have joined these two are very useful applications because you can easily monitor the movements of your assets in real time.
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:21:26 PM

For portfolio monitoring, I advise you to use the blockfolio, as this is a stand-alone application that does not require access to exchanges, which creates a security guarantor. I think many have already described the benefits of this application, so I will not repeat. For additional services, I would define such applications as: telegram, twitter and blockchain. This is the minimum set, which is enough for a timely response in the market of cryptocurrencies. Plus I can advise using @ ETHtokenExplorer_vot in the telegram application. It allows you to monitor the status of the MEW account without connecting to the wallet itself. In general, before using the application, I advise you to refer to official sources and check for veracity. There are a lot of fake applications that steal user data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: