Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What phone apps do you use?  (Read 1454 times)
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:02:38 AM

I use apps from exchanges , i mean those apps provided by exchanges as their official mobile wallets / exchange app. I also have BlockFolio , pretty neat app . ImToken , this ones is ggod too in monitoring your ERC20 tokens . Coinmarketcap , for monitoring most of the coins price . If you love one exchange then you should look for its official mobile client . Binance and Bitz both have a good mobile wallet which i downloaded right away since that two are my favorite exchanges Smiley

GlennEfrain

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:05:46 AM

Currently I only have a marketcoincap app and wanted to expand my apps.

What good ones do you use?
these 2:-

1-Blockfolio app

2-Coinmarketcap app
GerardDurwin

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:07:27 AM

for crypto i usually browse sites on my phone i don't use apps
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:08:05 AM

I currently use these app for security and for managing my altcoin holdings

1. Blockfolio - this is a recommended application to install. It monitors the current price of a particular coin in an exchange. It also shows the total value of your holdings.

2. Google Authenticator - for me this is very useful application to instantly got access into your account that has enabled 2 factor authentication.

3. Mobile wallet application such as blockchain and coinbase wallet for me store my earnings during exchange.
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

The below is the list of phone apps that I use:

wallets:
bread
jaxx
xapo

social media:
facebook
twitter

messangers:
telegram

GlennChristopher

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

the same one coin market cap .com app i am relatively new so i use my laptop for cryptos
Kamelia

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

In honesty there if you really want to invest in any crypto currency you should do it as soon at possible because you will never know when will the coins or tokens that you have will spike its price, remember crypto currency is very volatile. also investing on any crypto will take time for you to profit if you do not have the patience for that then might as well do not invest on anything
goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:40:55 PM

I use blockfolio to monitor coins prices as well as the tabtrader application for trading. For me, they are more comfortable and understandable.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

Only using Blockfolio. someone could develop an app for this forum. that would be great. would be a very useful application for me.

AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

The applications that I've only using on the my android phone are Blockfolio and ICO alarm. Blockfolio to monitor those coins I've been holding and ICO alarm to review ICOs background and monitor when it gonna listed on the exchange because it will notify on you.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

coinmarketcap
blockfolio
kucoin
mycelium
imtoken
coinbase

twitter
telegram
discord

Maybe there are more good choices, and I'm doing a little research on this thread to find a better one.
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:19:51 PM

These are must haves :

1) Blockfolio

2) BitcoinTalk Forum app Smiley

k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

I am using for checking coin prices- Coinmarketcap,then Blockfolio,for trading-Binance and Bitfinex apps,sometimes -Tabtrader,for information,news and etc.-Twitter and Facebook,Telegram and Discord channels,ICO Watchlist for monitoring ongoing and coming ICOs.
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

i used blockfolio on my phone because it is good for the phone if you are on the go and also it just check you current altcoin that you have  you don't need to put any token just how many you have and that it you can check it fast and easy
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

i used blockfolio on my phone because it is good for the phone if you are on the go and also it just check you current altcoin that you have  you don't need to put any token just how many you have and that it you can check it fast and easy
Blockfolio is most used and Ive heard a lot of good feedback on this app. Im using blockfolio for almost a year now so its good for me. It is easy to use and navigate so I dont have problem on this app.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

Currently I use electroneum app that was recently lunched to access my wallet. I also use it for mining. I think it's pretty cool.
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:42:37 PM

Currently I only have a marketcoincap app and wanted to expand my apps

I am only using Blockfolio and Delta and nothing more.
Using these potable phone apps will help me to monitor and track my Crypto Assets and investments so that I may know when to buy and when to sell.
These phone apps would help to snapshot my current crypto assets on the go without going to the multiple websites.

Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

I am using Blockfolio app for checking the live rates of the coin and it is a very good app and there are all the coins available and rates also update live I love this app its a great app for checking the coin which we are holding.

I do agree with you mate, i am using also blockfolio to check my altcoins.  And it is easy to check the changes of my coins which my basis for my coins monitoring when it goes ups and down.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

I use facebook telegram coinbase and coinscap
You are a good researcher and by that you will be able to know more about cryptocurrency, you have great apps with you and I think you will learn more and mor about cryptocurrency and faster way, that is one of the basic fundamentals or skills that must be learn here in this industry, you just have to research more and more so that you will be updated on the current events in the market and industry right now.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:14:44 PM

I use the bitcoin ticker widget since it is a quick and easy solution for people who want to know the current exchange rates of many different cryptocurrencies form the home screen. this app unlike other supports dozens of crypto currency's in widgets in many other ways it is really useful and simple to understand and it gives you updated information about cryptocurrencies it through the widgets .the user interface is not that good but can be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: