Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What phone apps do you use?  (Read 1454 times)
EqualRand

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:48:13 PM

Enjin wallet, Google Auth ofc, Coinbase, Blockfolio
Johnsonyu

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

I have so many phone apps on my phone such as chrome, imtoken, blockchain, opera mini. Although it is not all of it that I use to browse . Chrome is one of the best apps that I have on my phone and it is that I use mostly for browsing and for cryptocurrency online business
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:01:28 AM

I like to use Blockfolio to track price for coins. I like this application, user-friendly interface, it is possible to set an alert. I also use a TraderBit to trade on bittrex, when you need to urgently buy or sell, see the price of any coin.
BilHim

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:26:16 AM

Currently using CoinmarketApp, Blockfolio and Coinbase. I need to have a look at Delta as I have read some good things about it.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:39:07 AM

I use various apps related to crypto for various purposes:

Exchanges:
Binance
KuCoin
Huobi

Communication:
Telegram
Telegram X

Social:
Twitter
Reddit

Portfolio Management:
Blockfolio
Delta
Coinfolio
Coinstats

Email:
TutaNota
Protonmail
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:03:19 AM

Though Recently i flashed my smartphone, but I was using several crypto related apps on my smartphone. I was using coinmarketcap, delta portfolio app, ICO world for ico tracker, Icobench for ICO ratings, Binance, kucoin exchanger app and some other crypto wallets app. You may use these apps because every app is very secure and very lite to use.
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:09:24 AM

only this is coinmarketcap.com that I use to check price developments and see new tokens or coins listed on the market, that's enough that I rely on for everyday

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:30:21 AM

In addition to the applications of the exchange I also use Blockfolio to track the return on investment
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:37:07 AM

I personally only use coinmarket cap to monitor price in global exchange at any time without having to open pc, besides I just use indodax application to do trading in local exchange whenever i want.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:45:51 AM

I have a lot, like binance, kucoin, coinbase for exchange. Also I have robinhood for stock investment, it is a nice app as well. Of course I have other apps like google, facebook, twitter, etc. I also have a lot of websites saved as bookmark in my computer, where I will go through daily for some news or other activity.
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:52:19 AM

I prefer to use blockfolio, because this application is easy for me to understand. The view of the blockfolio is also interesting.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:55:07 AM

I use blockfolio. As I can see here that most are using Delta. 1st time to heard about it but I am willing to try. Also, I use coinmarket cap to check prices.  There are a lot of app that we need to use to track our holdings. Hopefully, there will be a all in one app in the future for coin prices tracking so we don't have to download many app.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:08:39 AM

The applications I use are Coinomi, Binance, Blockfolio and social networking applications.
X-Infinity

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:38:58 AM

Currently I only have a marketcoincap app and wanted to expand my apps.

What good ones do you use?

Give X-Infinity try. Its a unified crypto wallet. You can hold any crypto no matter the blockchain due to its cross blockchain capabilities.  Wink
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:42:13 AM

What kind of application do you say mate? Because there so many kind of app about cryptocurrency.and when talking about prices information of a coin as what you stated an example. I uses blockfolio to trace the prices of my coin.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:13:04 AM

I use facebook for the ico facebook campaign. I also use telegram for communicating with the bounty community. I use etherscan to check my account and lastly I also check out daily the coinmarketcap.com to check the progress of the coins.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

I have a blockfolio app for the coins that I bought and the another app similar to that which is delta which is dedicated for the coins that I am wanting to buy. I am monitoring it on Delta to see if I'm satisfied with the price if it goes much cheaper.
oladejiremi10

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:12:03 PM

There are many app use in trading, it depends on the the one your choice and it also depends on the app that is convenient for you to use. I normally use coinmarketcap to check the price of the coin I'm having at hand but there are many more apps out there.
Dmberum

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:17:27 PM

Jeez,countless Blockfolio specifies in this thread,almost everyone is utilizing that application Grin . I use to have crypto signals introduced on my telephone and it was correct more often than not however its excessively dangerous, making it impossible to indiscriminately take after every one of those signals....
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:16:35 AM

I use facebook for the ico facebook campaign. I also use telegram for communicating with the bounty community. I use etherscan to check my account and lastly I also check out daily the coinmarketcap.com to check the progress of the coins.

I am using telegram campaign apps, and coins.ph to monitor my bitcoin. This apps help me to see what is the situation of my token in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: