Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4299 times)
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

it depends on the coin you have you can sell it when there is a market that supports the coin sales, many airdrop coin results you can sell at https://etherdelta.com/ bad there is too cheap you have to wait for a market that has a volume trading is very high if you want to get a lot of profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

i think you need to check your coins status here coinmarketcap.com
there you can find the market for all of your coins
keep calm and dont be greedy

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
This is great news! Airdrops rarely bring good profits.
I would advise you to hold  these coins for 2-3 years at least to get even more profits!good luck Wink

thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

depending on where the altcoin is listed, for example in etherdelta you can sell it there. if the altcoin is not listed on the exchange like binance or bitrex you can not sell it there. so depending on where the altcoin can be traded.
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

Follow the social media or the telegram contact of your coin that you get so that you will know where exchange it will be listed. Most of the time airdrop are initially listed in etherdelta.com. Initial stage always start at a low value, some coins are increasing value after a couple of months but not all so its up to you if you will sell it now or you hold.

alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:37:02 PM

There are many exchanges like Etherdelta,Binance etc.You can choose the right one.If you want to choose the etherdelta exchange you can sold there coin because etherdelta is a centralised exchange.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

with the customs of the dichotomy as with the equilibrium of market, the chance on selling to gives of complete delegitimation of manage to the real factors as the rest on excess to leaves with chance on decision as attaining within the different field of entrance with the notice on possession with the initials as investores managed the use with the valid on terms to goes as extending the velocity of business with the ideal field of the crypto finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

The best option is to wait for the coin to exit on a large stock exchange and there already sell. But not all coins come to this so the only option is EtherDelta

Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:07:32 PM

depending on where the altcoin is listed, for example in etherdelta you can sell it there. if the altcoin is not listed on the exchange like binance or bitrex you can not sell it there. so depending on where the altcoin can be traded.

You're not quite right. You don't have to wait anything to be listed on EtherDelta. Any Ethereum-based token can be imported as a custom token and start trading on EtherDelta, without EtherDelta's explicit listing. Well, at least for now.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

Normally I use Etherdelta to sell most of the ETH-based tokens. But for Rebellious (RBL), Bit-Z may be more suitable as it is having a daily volume of more than $2 million in this currency. For Equal (EQL), I would prefer either CoinExchange or Idex.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:23:46 PM

You can sell your altcoin anywhere. Depending on what altcoin you are
have because every altcoin must have different market for us to sell. Example of Bitcoin, Because Bitcoin has very many exchanges or markets. And can be sold anywhere.
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

You will have to wait until they become registered on viable exchanges / etherdelta if you really need to ! But my main advise would be to wait until alts get listed onto a larger exchange, one that will inevitably grow a user base and not take horrific deposit fees.

matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

First go to coinmarketcap and search your coins which you are planning to sell,look for the exchanges that supports your coin and there you find the exchanges which you can trade your airdrop tokens,i am using etherdelta alot but theres a lof of exchanges out there you just need to pick those trusthy exchanges because there is also some scam exchanges.

themistocleess

Activity: 392

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

To sell your altcoin you need to know on which exchange your token is listed, once you find that out then you can sell on that exchange. you can search it on coinmarketcap

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

instead of looking to sell and get out HODL them. this Crypto World has only just begun. you get out now you could lose much money.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

I would recommend Etherdelta, at the beginning it is a little difficult to understand, but you can trade all ERC20 tokens there and its fast and you dont pay too high fees. If you looking for a bigger exchange I would recommend Binance!

All the best,

Peterparker9191
Do you seriously mention Etherdelta? that Exchange is very bad, I better use idex than Delta. https://idex.market
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

You can sell your altcoins in the exchanges like etherdelta But first of all you need to confirm that coin are listed on the exchange or not. If that coin are listed on the site then go there and create a account and sell them easily.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:16:16 PM

I would recommend Etherdelta, at the beginning it is a little difficult to understand, but you can trade all ERC20 tokens there and its fast and you dont pay too high fees. If you looking for a bigger exchange I would recommend Binance!

All the best,

Peterparker9191
Do you seriously mention Etherdelta? that Exchange is very bad, I better use idex than Delta. https://idex.market

Yes, EtherDelta is a mess. I always try to wait for the coins to be listed in a proper exchange. But centralized exchanges have a lot of problems too.
We definitely need a better DEX solutions!
EricExxo

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:21:52 PM

There are two kind of exchanges: decentralized and the rest. You can use any of them, but be very careful when you hold your assets there.
The safest are decentralized exchanges which do not hold your private keys. There is still lack of them on the market. Stay close, soon things will change.

Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

You can sell your altcoins on any stock exchanges, which takes your coin. Find the necessary exchangers possible on a coinmarketcap.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: