Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins?  (Read 4312 times)
Cryptodrees

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:25:48 PM

The best and the appropriate decision is to Go to coin market cap website and/or any other exchange by checking on which exchange these coins are listed and then make an account on that exchange and then transfer your coins to that exchange a sell them.If I could say this is best someone can think in selling out his asset.
hana_ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

i sell my coins into etherdelta when ed is a good exchanger but now it is a trash exchanger site. i also sell in forkdelta but it is also a trash exchanger site. the best site for selling tokens is kucoin binance and bittrex. it has a great volume where the price is same as the ico price or much better. every decimal counts
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

My all time altcoin exchange is Binance.It is one of the most trusted and safe exchange.This exchange offers service to almost all coins and offers some really good price. Except this, I am also using Etherdelta sometimes which is also a exchange. You can choose one of them or both it's on you now.
Yes, I agree  with you. It is better to choose the best cryptocuurrency trading site. Other people are holding some altcoin because they do not know where is the best altcoin  exchange. They have many also other exchange that are waste of of your tokens. So it is better to know what is the best exchange.
Yes, this exchange are very good and reliable. It is good to know a very good exchange that is good and suitable for your altcoin and also check the potentials of the exchange whether it is safe, secure and reliable and also check the transaction rate.
hamlong99

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

At first you should look through Coinmarketcap whether your tokens are there. If yes, look which exchanges trade these tokens and compare tokens' current price with ICO price. Information about operating exchanges is on the token page on Coinmarketcap.
linhna2712

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

Most altcoins are tradeable in forkdelta.github., but you can check at coinmarketcap if it is already on other exchanges. If the token is supported by its community and have a good project, there is a possibility that the price will go up.
2stout

Activity: 2394
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

Your best bet would be a trustworthy exchange.  Another possibility could be p2p; however, escrow would be a must!
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:14:36 PM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

You should check first if which exchanger your coins has been listed and then try to analyze if your coins has a potential of growth or its some shitcoins that you should dump.
killersyw

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

sell it in coinxchange, its legit
deveiz888

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:56:47 AM

I think you should not panic so much that early..you can sell them any time in many of the exchanges....i recommend to wait until they listed on some big exchanges like binance..surely it will result in the price rising of those coins.
lashd08127hh

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

it's easy you have to know which alt you hold listed on which exchange, you can search in blockfolio please add alt that you have then you will directly know your alt is listed on the stock where and you can also compare prices on which stock is good, or you can join in their telegram group
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:23:05 PM

I do not take into account your coins, but if we talk about the current situation - then most of the coins enter the market at a lower price compared to ISO several times.

waldocarter

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:24:35 PM

I do not take into account your coins, but if we talk about the current situation - then most of the coins enter the market at a lower price compared to ISO several times.

Therefore, it makes no sense to immediately sell their coins. I will keep at least until the end of the year, the market is now very heavily dropped - so just look at the situation and wait for the price increase.

waldocarter

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

Therefore, it makes no sense to immediately sell their coins. I will keep at least until the end of the year, the market is now very heavily dropped - so just look at the situation and wait for the price increase.

And if you still want to sell, I use IDEX, or Bancor. Very convenient exchange and never had problems. Well, in general, you decide, and choose which exchange to sell their coins.

pavel08

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

Initially, you can see on what exchange the coin is traded on coinmarketcap where you can choose an exchange with larger volumes to quickly and profitably sell your coins
thongnguyen1868

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:55:41 AM

At the moment you can sell your tokens and coins in many resources. There are a large number of exchanges on the market that provide services for the sale and purchase of crypto-currencies and tokens, which is very convenient if users do this.
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:04:17 AM

First you need to understand where these tokens are being sold, you need to look at the information on the coinmarketcap, if there is not your token there, then you need to wait when there are stock exchanges. And want to you that who which token you have than you sale your coin.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:04:33 AM

Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

actualy in my own thoughts those new altcoins that you recieve from airdrops,bounty hunting or ICO project development,have there corresponding trading site's that you want to sell it,or changes to another kind of crypto coins,so in order to make you know the information about those token that you recieve and where is the availaboe exchange thats you sell,you must research or participate in the telegram of that project,so that they will give you much more information.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:08:58 AM

If you need sale your coin, First you need to turn website coinmarket. Thare are most important information about every coin. If you can find your coins there, you will see on which exchanges it trades. Choose a convenient exchange, go through the registration and you can sell! If your token is based on an ETH, you can sell it on the EtnerDelta exchange.
trisdivergent1201

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:10:07 AM

I think you can pay your attention to one of the biggest exchanges like Bitfinex. There you can exchange your altcoins to other cryptocurrencies if you'd like. If you want to buy coins from coinbase just to transfer to exchanges, i recommend to buy Litecoin or Ethereum on coinbase due to the lower transaction fees.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

I suggest you sell the altcions on your hand. Because you don't know when they will be worthless. If there's a price now. So you still sell it. REBL can be sold on the bit-z exchange. EQL can be sold at coinxchange. Good luck.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: