Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:21:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DOVU The sleeping giant  (Read 154 times)
emirkalyoncu (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:06:12 PM
Merited by gustavroy (11)

DOVU made a great partnership with BMW lately.But the price has not affected well as the market crashed but soon we may hear a huge pump.DOVU has a low marketcap (12M $).As the markecap is low the pump will be huge and easy.You can buy the dip right now.Dont miss this great opportunity

Partnership announcement on Forbes ->>>> https://www.forbes.com/sites/adigaskell/2018/02/05/can-working-with-startups-help-big-auto-ride-the-waves-of-change/#3e9d87226468

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

DOVU is nice project.i should add some to my portfolio.Spring will be amazing for dovu I think huge pumps waiting for us
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

DOVU is one of the very undervalued coins, but as we all know such solid projects have long term plans, so it is better to buy them now and hold for years. As they probably cashed out some of their raised eth, market crash is not a problem much.

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:35:35 PM

I feel like this whole thread serves no other purpose but to get people to buy and raise the price. Like there's minimal explenation into the partnership, just talks about price action. No offense I get that you want to see it rise but this seems a little ... desperate

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

DOVU made a great partnership with BMW lately.But the price has not affected well as the market crashed but soon we may hear a huge pump.DOVU has a low marketcap (12M $).As the markecap is low the pump will be huge and easy.You can buy the dip right now.Dont miss this great opportunity

Partnership announcement on Forbes ->>>> https://www.forbes.com/sites/adigaskell/2018/02/05/can-working-with-startups-help-big-auto-ride-the-waves-of-change/#3e9d87226468

I saw this news yesterday and decided to look into DOVU. After a little research I made the choice not to invest. No really good reason why, I just felt like there were other projects I liked more, even with the news about BMW.
sourish

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

It could be the next level in mobility, backed by strong entities, the project seems viable, useful and phenomenal. Thanks for sharing and i hope to learn more and hear better things about it in the near future.
Omegagen

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:52:31 PM

I feel like this whole thread serves no other purpose but to get people to buy and raise the price. Like there's minimal explenation into the partnership, just talks about price action. No offense I get that you want to see it rise but this seems a little ... desperate

Why of course that's the purpose! I don't fault anyone for trying to "market" the coin(s) they have in their portfolio.  Everyone here wants their coin to appreciate...why do this if you're not vested into making money.  If you feel like it's in your best interest to spread the word on a coin you own, as long as you're not deceitful, well good for you!!!

And yes I have done and will do the same.  I'm not in anyway ashamed of starting a thread to get people talking or at least thinking about "my coin".  In most cases I'm looking for other people's opinions which if there's enough responses you can somewhat gauge "the barometer" of the coin you're marketing.

Don't be so hard on the guy, he's just trying to make some money... aren't you???

Back on topic...yeah with the partnering of BMW I'd say they're about to take off.  I wouldn't think a company such as BMW would have done their due diligence on DOVU.  I don't own any, but when I get some money I will!!
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

I saw this news and bought some dovu, I am sure that if that news come before the crash, it would make at leas 10x so it is very good investment to buy it now.

emirkalyoncu (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

Why of course that's the purpose! I don't fault anyone for trying to "market" the coin(s) they have in their portfolio.  Everyone here wants their coin to appreciate...why do this if you're not vested into making money.  If you feel like it's in your best interest to spread the word on a coin you own, as long as you're not deceitful, well good for you!!!

And yes I have done and will do the same.  I'm not in anyway ashamed of starting a thread to get people talking or at least thinking about "my coin".  In most cases I'm looking for other people's opinions which if there's enough responses you can somewhat gauge "the barometer" of the coin you're marketing.

Don't be so hard on the guy, he's just trying to make some money... aren't you???

Back on topic...yeah with the partnering of BMW I'd say they're about to take off.  I wouldn't think a company such as BMW would have done their due diligence on DOVU.  I don't own any, but when I get some money I will!!

Then tell me why would I buy a coin.The reason why I shared the coin is I liked it and i added it to my portfolio.So I liked,I bought and I shared.What is wrong with this I m not fooling anyone.I like DOVU I bought DOVU.
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:15:22 PM

There is no doubt that this is a great project and it really deserves the places it really deserves.dont worry about those drops.it will make a big deal.it makes very important agreements and they will achieve success.

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

Also,i like to invest a promising project which isn't entered some big exchanges yet.because when it does, the price goes to the moon.DOVU got 12mil market cap.these all things create an opportunity for investment...
Omegagen

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

Then tell me why would I buy a coin.The reason why I shared the coin is I liked it and i added it to my portfolio.So I liked,I bought and I shared.What is wrong with this I m not fooling anyone.I like DOVU I bought DOVU.

Yo dude I'm on your side!!!! 
orcuncanli

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

i hope DOVU enter a big exchange.than moon is inevitable.
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

DOVU is nice project.i should add some to my portfolio.Spring will be amazing for dovu I think huge pumps waiting for us

Why many thread is similar like this talking about any altcoin or token is sleeping giant?
I think many sleeping giant in crypto currency. Dovu and also other.
However, i know is good project, adding it to your portofolio is not bad option.
emirkalyoncu (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:53:20 AM

i hope DOVU enter a big exchange.than moon is inevitable.
I agree with you.Daily volume and total marketcap is very low for this project.If DOVU lists on a major exchange no one can stop the mooooooon
emirkalyoncu (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

Why many thread is similar like this talking about any altcoin or token is sleeping giant?
I think many sleeping giant in crypto currency. Dovu and also other.
However, i know is good project, adding it to your portofolio is not bad option.
Im glad that you know that DOVU is  good project
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

DOVU is one of the very undervalued coins, but as we all know such solid projects have long term plans, so it is better to buy them now and hold for years. As they probably cashed out some of their raised eth, market crash is not a problem much.

I do agree, not much token very interested about transportation and mobility issue.
Dovu bring good solution about this cases.

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:53:01 AM

I'm not sure that this coin has a great potential. Maybe the price of DOVU will be higher in summer but not much. I would choose other coins for investment. But this is only my personal opinion and everyone should choose a coins by their own.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

I did not find a token on the stock exchange but it seems to me the creation of such a project in the present conditions is a well thought out step. in addition, it is just relevant.
emirkalyoncu (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

I'm not sure that this coin has a great potential. Maybe the price of DOVU will be higher in summer but not much. I would choose other coins for investment. But this is only my personal opinion and everyone should choose a coins by their own.
If you say so you need to say reasons why dovu has no potential alsı you need you offer some other coin instead of dovu
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: