Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binary Options?  (Read 317 times)
underxela (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

Has anyone here experienced this market? Is this really profitable as the youtube videos show?
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

I don't have any experience with binary options so can't give you tips on this matter. It is quite a high-risk kind of investment and if you predict wrongly then you will not get anything like in gambling.

I can tell you one thing that not all the videos on youtube are true methods sometimes uploader may fake the video by editing. So you need to make sure what your watching is not an edited video.

leonardian_project

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

The majority of binary options brokers are legit businesses. As legitimate brokerage houses, your money will not be stolen and you won’t be defrauded.The problem is that the majority of brokers promise unrealistic expectations. The average user does not get results like these.The most common way binary brokers attract new traders is to show them cases where simple people managed to win huge amounts of money by just trading low amounts on gold and other popular assets. A lot of people sign up with binary options brokers that offer unrealistic winning promises. In the end, lots of people end up losing all of the money they put into the system.
Aryancesarr

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

Has anyone here experienced this market? Is this really profitable as the youtube videos show?

NO God please NO Cheesy
You can throw out your money right now instead of wasting your time. Options are the greatest scam that ever existed in trading.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

It's really like you play gambling. Put your money on Binary Option system and waiting for price up or down, you earn or loss, lol. The answers is NO and NO, unless you have too much money and don't know what to do Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
mekusproj

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

I had previously traded Binary options and i got burnt badly. its a big gamble that is very unpredictable.

i'm yet to see anyone that has made it big trading binary options inspite of the many bogus advert claims of winning big.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

IQ options, Binary options, and many more speed trading sites are very tempting. As claimed in YOutube videos. People are using tools, indicators and some techniques to predict the next movement of price.

For those who do not know what Binary Option is. It is a trading forex or Bitcoin using the 1minute or 5min trading chart. When you predicted the price will go up. Then you gain profit. Or else you lose your invested money. Actually it like a gambling to me.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

Binary options are the crack cocaine of trading.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

I have heard about it but wasn't interested, i think it is very high risk investment , I'm not agree with investing in websites usually , coz most of the times they are ponzi scheme scams!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1138

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

IQ options, Binary options, and many more speed trading sites are very tempting. As claimed in YOutube videos. People are using tools, indicators and some techniques to predict the next movement of price.

For those who do not know what Binary Option is. It is a trading forex or Bitcoin using the 1minute or 5min trading chart. When you predicted the price will go up. Then you gain profit. Or else you lose your invested money. Actually it like a gambling to me.

Its just really like a gambling to me and talking about 1 minute- 5 min timeframe for such price movement is way too risky. I do believe that most videos on youtube about effective binary options techniques isnt really real or does work anytime and i do believe that they are just brokers who are just convincing up newbie traders to engage with binary options.We have seen on how much we can able to generate profit with BO.If you are a greedy man for sure you will easily got hooked up.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

Will not give values from those Youtube videos to be honest. Binary options is not the way to get quick money because the risk is much higher in my opinion.

If I remember correctly, there's one signature campaigns here, secondstrade.com, but I don't know what happened to that campaign if is has died a natural death or what. But I will advise you not to try it because its like gambling. And we all know that there's no winner and at the end you will end up losing everything.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
andre norton

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

I believe that this is a "bug" script. As a game of roulette and no more. Consider an option as something serious - stupid (IMHO)
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:39:48 PM

It's a kind of gambling because you don't know whether the next move would be as you expected ( in this case you get profit ) or the inverse ( so simply you loose ) .
And as members said , youtubers try to show exclusively the bright side ( even if it's made with fake data ) ( in fact they draw a flowering dreams ) and they try to refer people by ignoring the risk & the negative side within this method
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:52:14 PM

I've also never tried trading binary options but I would advice to ignore the most advertised brokers. This thing is pretty much the same as in forex: they are either scam or you will definetely face problems with withdrawals. For example: they are giving you a free bonus to your deposit and then you uncover that according to their ToS you have to trade like 10$ for each bonus dollar.
The second thing is why are you even looking for binary trading when you already have crypto? Imho even hodling altcoins is safer because in the most cases your deposit won't get to 0.
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:36:05 AM

I havebeen try it this kind of trading has more risk than cryptocurrency trading, and some broker also does not fair. So for newcomer in trading much better jump in to crypto trading than Binary options, because binary option trading nearly to gambling and we are actually trading and fight with the broker not with market, when we are in profit the broker will be in loss.

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2216

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:41:58 AM

The advantage of some binary options is that no need to deposit your coins on the account of the crypto exchange market for financial derivatives trading. This technology can be used with sport betting.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:47:40 AM

I had a friend that worked for a binary options trading platform once. Well, for a call center that made money on people making deposits to their binary options trading accounts, to be exact.
They would tell those people anything, go above and beyond, so that they make the deposit, which would then be locked on their account. Given terms and conditions that the site ran on, and which every "customer" agreed to upon opening an account, there was literally no way for you to pull the money out once you put them in.
agweneth

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

Dear fellow investors,

I'd like to warn you of the following binary options Telegram channels:

"IQ OPTION SIGNALS"
admin's Telegram username:
@Clydepolson
Teleram Id: 554571372
First: Clyde.R
Last: Polson

This is 100% SCAM. "Clyde Polson" or whatsoever his name is stole 0.05 BTC from me.

From the beginning: He claims to be a pro trader and trades binary options over IQoptions.
He offers people to invest with him for 24 hours to get 220% profit or to invest for a week to get 500% profit.

I asked him about some investors I could ask about their experience and he provided me 2 Telegram usernames. I asked them and they said that everything is fine and that he paid them the promised amount, so I sent him 0.05 BTC and after a week he didn't respond to my messages. I wrote him several times and he once wrote back "Hello" and that's it. He's completely ignoring me. Is there anybody with an idea how I could get back my money?

Here are his profile pictures he uses, but I honestly doubt that this is the real person/user of this Telegram account:
https://imgur.com/8PJCK3Y
https://imgur.com/MdZM4pn
https://imgur.com/89j29oa
https://imgur.com/pmn70Io

These are profile pictures of his binary options channel:
https://imgur.com/IvcFbAN
https://imgur.com/8X6jriP
https://imgur.com/FOH2jJN
https://imgur.com/FOH2jJN

Beware guys, don't send any money to this guy Clyde Polson!!!
===============================================

Another SCAM channel:

"Pro Signal Update"
@kendramiller
Id: 481585919
First: Kendra
Last: Miller

I asked her about 2 investors I could contact and she said that she has investors from all over the world. She sent me 2 Telegram user names I could contact. These 2 were allegedly from 2 countries which languages I speak perfectly and it turned out that they used google translator and tried to mock me.
I figured it out and blocked them immediately.
After a few days I saw that these 2 "investors" changed their usernames and their profile photo, possibly to try to scam other people.

Here are the profile pictures of Kendra Miller:
https://imgur.com/hePWYmr
https://imgur.com/SQZmg5p

These are profile pictures of her binary options channel:
https://imgur.com/MnmqHB3
https://imgur.com/fhwdJNa
https://imgur.com/qxw0pcr
https://imgur.com/qE8teIQ

These are the 2 "investors" I could ask about their experience with their actual (05/17/2018) Telegram usernames:
@lathiyamark (Lathiya Mark)
@Oliviamarris (Olivia Marris), before she had the name "Sofia Harris"

I doubt that this one is legit. I didn't have any contact with them, but it's the same scheme as above:
"PREMIUM IQ OPTION SIGNALS"
@StephMicaela

Another one. I also doubt that this one is legit. I didn't have any contact with them, but it's the same scheme as above:
Binary Touch Solution
@MITRACOLLINS

Kind regards,
Anthony
Jeff333

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

I traded, but not profitable.

I know people who are relatively stable traders.
But very large profits are not there
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:41:40 PM

I don’t know about binary options, but I’ve read a lot of reports. They all think that binary options are a scam and even in many countries, binary options are illegal.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: