Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO] KALI COIN ECOSYSTEM Unique Country Specific Fiat-to-Crypto Exchange  (Read 1880 times)
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:26:46 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 10:57:50 AM by julerz12

Disclaimer: I am only the Bounty Campaign Manager for this project. I am paid only to manage this project's bounty campaign and post this announcement thread. I will not be held responsible should the developers/project's team fail to reach their stated goals/obligations to the bounty participants, investors and everyone else. Join (on their bounty campaign) or Invest (on their ICO) at your own risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seokingindia

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

This is what we lacking currently, hard to get crypto with fiat, great to see someone is initiated it and moving ahead.
Good Luck for Project.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Kali Coin ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/KaliCoin. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
kunalbarchha

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

Here's a small video explaining our business concept, current problems, and how we aim to solve it !

Feedback welcome:

https://youtu.be/kDfaVc_QGE4
cryptoreport

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:17:07 AM

the fiat currency to cryptocurrency exchange is a good concept and solve many problems with the current situation keep it up. kali coin ico is live now?
kunalbarchha

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

Yes, White listing process has begun and next Tuesday is the private sale... Please visit https://www.kalicoin.io for more details.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:24:24 AM

Just reading about Kali.. Looks very promising project and one year free trading facility is really great for early investors.. Also its looking great that kali plateform is concentrating on improving customer services because in the current situation every investors need good customer services and the current ongoing exchange Noone have good customer service except few ones.. Like  (IDEX they have good customer support). I wish kali become great service.. Keep eyes on this project for more details... Wishing all the best to all team members behind this project

kunalbarchha

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

Just reading about Kali.. Looks very promising project and one year free trading facility is really great for early investors.. Also its looking great that kali plateform is concentrating on improving customer services because in the current situation every investors need good customer services and the current ongoing exchange Noone have good customer service except few ones.. Like  (IDEX they have good customer support). I wish kali become great service.. Keep eyes on this project for more details... Wishing all the best to all team members behind this project

Thanks you !!!!
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

Hi Manager, just give one piece of advice: change the conditions of Twitter and Facebook companies, otherwise no one will advertise your project. 7 tweets and posts is too much!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

havicvotre

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

a very promising project and one year free trading facility is great for early investors, bounty program also has a decent allocation, hopefully this concept will add bnyak investor interest.
kunalbarchha

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:33:15 AM

Last Two days to register for Private sale and get maximum discounts on KALI Coin....
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

Hello,
I'm glad to be one of the first followers of this project on Bitcointalk! From the first glance I liked the name, as we live in Kaliyuga now!
Also what came to my mind is the song by IANVA, Italian band "Tango della menade"
It starts:
Per te
Dovrei essere Kali
La Dea
Madre di mille pugnali

Good luck! I'll be following your project, taking part in Bounty campaign

kunalbarchha

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

Hello,
I'm glad to be one of the first followers of this project on Bitcointalk! From the first glance I liked the name, as we live in Kaliyuga now!
Also what came to my mind is the song by IANVA, Italian band "Tango della menade"
It starts:
Per te
Dovrei essere Kali
La Dea
Madre di mille pugnali

Good luck! I'll be following your project, taking part in Bounty campaign

Thank you ! Haven't heard the song, but we had this name for two reasons:
1. It is simple to pronounce for English speaking countries, as we are going global with our exchange
2. We also wanted to give a little mythological touch to the Blockchain... Sounds bit different, but that's what are best at doing - disrupting the current systems with innovations !
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

Thank you ! Haven't heard the song, but we had this name for two reasons:
1. It is simple to pronounce for English speaking countries, as we are going global with our exchange
2. We also wanted to give a little mythological touch to the Blockchain... Sounds bit different, but that's what are best at doing - disrupting the current systems with innovations !

Yes, I understand mythological touch, a while ago I read a lot of literature of this kind, that's why I noticed the name from the first glance when I was checking new blockchain projects.
The song is by Italian band IANVA, it's in neofolk style, you can find it on youtube, I'm not sharing the link here, not to go into offtopic

kunalbarchha

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:10:07 AM

Less than 12 hours left for Private Sale !
No tokens are sold to anyone before the private sale..
Private sale lasts for one week, this is the lowest price of KALI coin, get maximum benefit and register now to participate in the Private sale.

Minimum amount:
$1000 - Private Sale (1 Week)
$250 - Pre ICO (3 Weeks)
$100 - Public ICO ( 3 Weeks)
kunalbarchha

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

Guidelines for sending BTC / ETH / BCH to KALI Coin ICO:

Hello!

The KALI Coin distribution event will start today, February 13, 2018, 9:00 P.M. Indian Standard Time exclusively on https://www.kalicoin.io  (Please make sure you are on the correct web address)

The KALI Coin distribution event will be capped at 15 million KALI Coins. The Private sale will end as soon as 15 Million KALI coins are sold out and users will then have to wait for Pre-ICO round in order to purchase KALI Coins.

As it is a private sale, minimum participation amount is set at $1000 for every user. Later in Pre-ICO, $250 will be the minimum purchase, while in the main ICO event; $100 will be the minimum participating amount.

Before we move forward, there are few things every user should consider:

1. BTC transactions will need two confirmations to reflect in your KALI Coin website wallet.
2. Ether transactions will need three confirmations before they are displayed.
3. Bitcoin Cash transactions will also need three confirmations to successfully reflect under your account balance on KALI Coin website.
4. Time taken to display balance of respective accepted currency purely depends on that particular network. In general, BTC will take a little more time compared to the other two. Users should not panic and wait until their KALI Coin account shows them the required balance.
5. Every user will have a unique deposit address of respective crypto currency and thus, you should not share it with anyone. The user will only get KALI Coins if he makes the purchase from his registered account and sends funds to the address given under his account.
6. Users can send funds from any wallet and that means, either from an exchange or from other-third party wallet.
7. There is a flat 0.50% fees on all transactions charge. 

Most of the guidelines have already been mentioned in our article on how to participate in KALI Coin ICO on Medium - @KALICoin. However, in the next step you’ll need to deposit accepted crypto currency in the wallet created under your account at KALI Coin user panel.

Once BTC / ETH / BCH balance is displayed in your account, you just have to purchase KALI coins using the purchase section given right below the wallet. In any case if you need any assistance, you can connect with us on:

Telegram: @KALICoin or E-Mail: Marketing@Kalicoin.io / Kunal@Kalicoin.io
kunalbarchha

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

Private Sale is now Live !

More than 50% discount from main ICO Price.

kunalbarchha

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

We had scheduled private sale for one full week - starting from Tuesday 13th - to 20th but we might conclude our Private Sale anytime today or tomorrow because very few coins are left for sale now....

We noticed a lot of BitcoinTalk users participated in our ICO Private Sale and we are really thankful for their faith and support.

Last call to everyone, if they wish to participate, this is the best chance as KALI Coins are sold at the lowest price !

Register and talk to admin in Telegram to get your address whitelisted as soon as possible.

kunalbarchha

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:04:26 AM

Private Sale Sold out in just 5 days!
It is still not the end, get maximum price benefit in week 1 of Pre-Sale, starting Tuesday 20th Feb. 2018

Register and get yourself verified to participate in the Pre-Sale at https://kalicoin.io

Official Press Release: newBTC
kunalbarchha

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

First independent, non paid review by Bitcoin Exchange Guide, Long way to go, get on board while you can!

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/kali-coin-ico/
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: