Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON and Piewo App integration is done (TRON got foothold in China)  (Read 152 times)
honeyira (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:31:57 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 09:43:07 AM by honeyira

TRON will be the next big thing in the market.
Peiwo App the biggest  audio content community in China partners with TRON which can boost TRON's market to Chinese Community.

https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/peiwo-app-and-trons-trx-integration-finished-9fbcb49feb09
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

That's very good news! I believe this will significantly increase the value of the coins, as everyone knows china (through its population) has a huge impact on the crypto market.
I firmly believe that TRX ​​is going up significantly this year ($ 2?). Anyway, I would like it, because I see a lot of potential in the project.  Wink

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

Maybe it's time I bought some TRX finally. It is so cheap...if it even hit $.50 everyone would make around 10x gains and that is pretty awesome. Guess I will grab some right now. Thanks for the article.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

How will TRX be affected by the news that China will block access to all cryptocurrency exchanges to its citizens? You've got to think it will be one of the ones hit the hardest by this?

walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:15:14 AM

[...]China will block access to all cryptocurrency exchanges to its citizens?[...]

It is not the first time that China is threatening regulations or bans. So far the citizens has opposed it and still bought their coins.
I think even if China passes a law against cryptocurrencies (I do not believe in a complete ban), china´s citizens will still buy their coins. There are ways.

honeyira (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

How will TRX be affected by the news that China will block access to all cryptocurrency exchanges to its citizens? You've got to think it will be one of the ones hit the hardest by this?

China doesn't block a cryptocurrency instead they will support their own cryptocurrency. China pronouncement was to crackdown btc and other no Chinese affiliation cryptocurrency.
For those cryptocurrency that no affiliation to China or Chinese community will lost its opportunity to Chinese traders/investors.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:52:40 AM

This move proves the positive adoption of the blockchain technology, and that cryptos are here to stay, the changing regulations and policies are only meant to work around the fact.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

I invested long back while price was in peak now i am in loss of 3x hopefully i am buying some more now lets see if the positive news moves tron market forward . I will be having some profit for short . Still this is good coin for long term hold.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

Unfortunately we didn't have any huge news for a long time TRON been tried to hyped at the end of December. Hope that coin is OK but still have a small doubts it's gotta rock the market in the future. At least it's alive still. Tongue
StefanPLU

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

Peiwo App the biggest  audio content community in China partners with TRON which can boost TRON's market to Chinese Community.

https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/peiwo-app-and-trons-trx-integration-finished-9fbcb49feb09

Good news for People who invested in TRON, price is down for the moment, hope it jumps up after the release. Thanks for sharing.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

This is good news for token holders, I missed the Tron rally and for me the current price os too hig and I won't be touching it, I just feel there are better projects in the space with good value for my money than investing in Tron
Dany44

Activity: 290
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:17:05 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 12:09:25 PM by Dany44

Good news! still trust in TRX

★★★★★★★★  The Fastest Crypto News. ★★★★★★★★
u.today
Join Telegram Channel
honeyira (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

I invested long back while price was in peak now i am in loss of 3x hopefully i am buying some more now lets see if the positive news moves tron market forward . I will be having some profit for short . Still this is good coin for long term hold.

TRON there's a huge potential, after the integration Tron soar high.
Nabilog

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

This is good news. After the news release the price of TRX soar high. I think volume of investors putting their money on it.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

I still believe in the long term Tron will be a great buy at its current price, Just hold on for the ride in the 2nd quarter and you will be happy.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

This is what the Tron community is waiting for, that's just the beginning and it will take time to achieve the best results. I'm sure Tron this year will move and be among the top 10 positions with the highest market cap.
honeyira (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

This is what the Tron community is waiting for, that's just the beginning and it will take time to achieve the best results. I'm sure Tron this year will move and be among the top 10 positions with the highest market cap.

TRON have a huge potential. Warren Buffet also consider TRON and plan to buy it.
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

Great news. We will see higher prices on TRON. Maybe it can reach again 25 cent in a short time. Too many investors waiting the reach better prices.
In the last months, tron's price always bad...

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: