Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you choose stress free investment  (Read 582 times)
Raindez316 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

After a while here in the forum I read a lot of members worrying about there crypto investment/trade. I would rather choose a stable and highly trustworthy altcoins to invest for the long time rather than chasing those coins thru trading. I find it super stressful to read those people losing large amount of their hard earn money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

If you want stress free investment, you can go buy some bonds and be happy with the 0.5% yearly return.
Nobody (except idiots) puts lifetime hard earned money in crypto.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

Of course. I choose them. Choosing a reliable investment you save your money, even if it does not bring a lot of profit in a short time. But then it will bring a lot of money
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:10:04 PM

After a while here in the forum I read a lot of members worrying about there crypto investment/trade. I would rather choose a stable and highly trustworthy altcoins to invest for the long time rather than chasing those coins thru trading. I find it super stressful to read those people losing large amount of their hard earn money.

There is no worry free investment here in the crypto world, that is why you need to invest what you can afford to lose, we will see a lot of mourners because some people are tempted to make a quick profit and not doing a good research on the kind of coin that they are going to invest.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bit Tuka

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:14:07 PM

If stress free investment really exists, then that would really be great as you won't have to worry about losing. However, I think that no investment comes without a risk.
Assam_Techno

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:27:22 PM

Relax and join the Free ICO i.e. "The Future of Peer to Peer - MARINECOIN"

Lots of projects are floating in Cryptocurrency world. Most of them are came to earn money through ICO. But, today I shocked after visiting a site https://marineco.in. They are the only project who is doing Free ICO.

This free ICO, concept is very unique and it will definitely give a boost to the project.

In this free ICO, they are giving 450000 Marinecoins to every members of the community

for spreading about the project in social media platforms.

After that I look at the features of them. Then I got to know that -

1. Truly Decentralized, its driven by community
2. Time-tested fast Blockchain Technology, its developed since 2013 and first block mined on 14th January,2014.
3. Artificial Intelligence.
4. First DEV-less project.

I am definately going to join the free ICO. If you want to join, then visit https://marineco.in/ico
yareklamator

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Magic is real

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:46:08 PM

I agree with you that daily trading is more stressful. It is much easier to think psychologically that in the long run all your investments will multiply. Whether this will actually show the time, but autosuggestion really helps a lot from stress, checked by me on me. Smiley
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

as noticing use of details with the different aspects of indication, investors to gains as referring use with the customs of construction with the chance as defining use of one on excessive as following the casuals with the aggregate behaviour and displacing use with one on finest on decision to enter with the spares on attains whilst possessing use of authorization.

rlclub

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

There can be ICOs that represent a long term opportunity.  Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:02:02 PM

1) you are not obliged to put all your money in a risky business such as cryptos .
2) gain & loss are inseparable , as you may get profits, you may loose too
3) A free stress business is worthless and requires huge patience and time to collect some considerable amounts
asena

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:18:40 PM

I think trading with the cryptocurrencies is not an easy job, especially, if you are trading daily. In my opinion, making investments in some stable coins which like bitcoin and ethereum might reduce the stress.
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

I'm all in for the long term and that's why I go with solid projects like Iot Chain (ITC). Slow and steady wins the race. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

Firstly, I think you can reduce your investment amount to reduce the stress. Also, I think all of these currencies have really fluctuate prices, so, it is really hard to find a coin which has no risk.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:52:03 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:27:21 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:55:08 PM

Investing on altcoins that have volatile prices is extremely stressful, everytime the price fluctuates, it is really frustrating to even monitor the price and hoping for something. Investing on a more consistent altcoin can be a good idea if you are referring to have a long term investment instead.

hazznel

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

As long as you invest the money you no longer need, that's a stress free investment! No matter if you invest all of it in crypto or in anything risky out there.
Invest money you don't need and you will be stress free.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:57:48 PM

a stable and highly trustworthy investment - is bank deposit with 1.5% in year. In my opinion any altcoin investment still is risky.. So I think there is almost no point to invest in stable altcoin for small profit..  Roll Eyes
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

Investing stress free, just put your money in the bank I guarantee will not stress just wait for 20 years your money will multiply.

If stress free investment really exists, then that would really be great as you won't have to worry about losing. However, I think that no investment comes without a risk.

Yes, of course everything is at risk. Actually if we look closely a lot of good coins in coinmarketcap.com one of which is Neo. 'Look at the position and the price now' Neo has been dashing towards Litecoin this is proof the potential of Neo no doubt for your investment.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

Well it depends on the people skill, some people with experience and high skill choose trading because it's so easy to make money, and in crypto there are no safe and stable investment you can see how fluctuative is the market condition and how many coins had failed to survive, maybe Fiat investment is more suitable for yourself

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:00:15 AM

If there is such thing as a stress free investment, I would definitely choose that. But we all know that there will always be worries and doubts when it comes to investment. And add some paranoia to it,  perfect! We can almost never get away with stress when investment is concerned. Because we are talking money here. And no one wants to lose money! I think a little bit of stress in our investments is a good thing coz it keeps us on our toes. We just need to manage it and keep it at a minimum.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: