Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you choose stress free investment  (Read 582 times)
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:12:58 AM

If it's stress free investment you like then I don't think cryptocurrency is for you. I know a lot of crypto day trader that earn a lot of money but that's because they are skilled in FA and TA. As for me, I prefer to just hodl and sell when I see the ath (of my choice).  Basically, as I'm always saying to my friend, invest what you can only afford to lose so won't be stress when the btc/coin you bought in dip and also try not to be too greedy if you have no plan to hodl longterm, set a specific % or price you want to sell your coins and when you reach that, sold or you may end up waking up next morning disappointed coz you lose the opportunity to sell.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:39:43 AM

Every investment is stressful. It is stress in a way that you worry about your investment whether it will gain a profit or not. Every investment is worrisome. You worry each and every time you visit every market you invest. Every money you invest in the coins you wished to invest. It's okay to worry since investment is all about taking risk. Before investing you should know in the first place that you may or may not be able to gain a profit but atleast you try.
blankpaladin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:42:07 AM

After a while here in the forum I read a lot of members worrying about there crypto investment/trade. I would rather choose a stable and highly trustworthy altcoins to invest for the long time rather than chasing those coins thru trading. I find it super stressful to read those people losing large amount of their hard earn money.

I don't get it. If you don't want to stress, then don't invest. Than to invest, you must to participate airdrops / campaigns or bounties if want a guaranteed profit without losing money. Just exert effort and time.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:50:30 AM

The potential for bigger profits will definitely be a big risk too. therefore we must be smart in managing it. Do not just focus on one altcoin alone.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:53:22 AM

Stress free investment is boring, and the return will definitely be little. The higher the risk the higher the profit. Stress is just little price you may have to pay sometimes to get to your target money you want to earn. Nothing is free in life!
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:56:28 AM

After a while here in the forum I read a lot of members worrying about there crypto investment/trade. I would rather choose a stable and highly trustworthy altcoins to invest for the long time rather than chasing those coins thru trading. I find it super stressful to read those people losing large amount of their hard earn money.
Crypto isn't "stable" at all, that's why there are so many opportunities... and risks.

If you know how to read the markets you can make a killing. If you don't you'll lose money. It takes time, effort and discipline to get good at investing and trading, and most people give up very early.

Only like 1-10% survive for a few years, and barely 1% is successful at making a living and building wealth.
This is true not only for financial markets, but for every discipline. I don't know where the rule comes from, but the majority of people never make it far...

If you want to belong to the 1% you'll have to work hard at it. Read books about financial analysis if you don't know how to do this on your own. That can give you an idea of what to look out for.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:56:55 AM

I don't want to stress my self by investing. I'd prefer to join or participate in an airdrops, bounties and signature campaigns. Easy way to earn money is airdrops but not so high. Bounties like facebook / twitter / linkedin are good to get tokens but you need an effort to share and make post and then report it weekly in the project. But you can join many projects as many as you can. In signature campaign, its a lot higher than bounties but you can only participate in 1 project. oh I forgot the BTT, also you can make tokens with it and you can participate many projects. it was almost the same as signature campaign but you only need to post comment in their ann thread.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:01:24 AM

Joining crypto currencies investments is very risky and will not guarantee of stress free earnings because of the environment which is price is unpredictable and fluctuating therefore all of us will work hard and shall absorb the stressful environment in order to earn big. I suggest you to invest in Ethereum in which a promising investment because the Ethereum platform is the most trusted and most used by ICO to support their projects.
jsmithuk

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:03:20 AM

There are different trading styles, different time frames, different risk/rewards profiles. Whenever someone is looking for a strategy I get them to think about basics. Look at trend follower vs. contrarian for a start. Look at always in market approaches vs. specific set-ups, such as often seen in swing trading. Find the style that matches your temperament. Profit, hopefully.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:07:53 AM

I don't think any investment is stress free In cryptocurrency investment, there is always risk and every worry of entering into risk is good enough to give someone stress. The constant checking of price and security preservation for your wallet is also good stress giver. So no stress free In cryptocurrency investment. The only thing there is to minimum the stress is to purcahse a coin with high potentiality, hold in a cold storage and forget they are ever there . Only to check them in months.
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:09:02 AM

I would love if crypto was stress free but investing in crypto in general will always be stressful due to its volatile nature and the irrational market. The more money you invest, the more stress and addicted you become. That's why most people suggest investing 5% to 10% of your savings into crypto. Even investing a small amount can make people very stress because they wonder if they should sell now, collect profits and buy more when it dips or just hold.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:13:39 AM

There's a lot of coins here in crypto and if you want OP a stress free go for btc,eth,ltc,bnb,bcc and in neo but still all coins are no assurance here in cryppto i recommend this 6 because even the price of this 6 go really low still they back to their current high price.Monitor also nano because the value of this coin continue to grow and i think the developer are the best of the best here so it can be go like eth and btc value.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:24:43 AM

Even big top 10 cryptocurrency are not stress free IMO, it is all because the system are decentralized and the chart are volatiles even big cryptocurrency. so it is really hard to make prediction on it. But I think for make a long term on it, should be great investment.
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:33:03 AM

This is a very good question that fits to all beginners, and were all thanks to all master people who share their good ideas and opinions. In investment, if we try to invest at a very first time, don't make any quick decision without any guidance from your friends by choosing which  the better one. Because every people who joined on crypto business are truly learned from asking to their friends, we are not born that knows already about crypto business, we learn from asking people who really being master in crypto business, by keep on asking and asking opinion from other people is a good sign to become a master.
shainasaz

Activity: 372

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:45:18 AM

Yes all of Us wanted to choose free stress investment. Hence you will be invested here in crypto world better to invest in a long term trading to make lessen stress environment than to invest in daily trading than can make you surely stressful environment its fully stress investment because in crypto world volatile expected very fast that will make tension and stress so choose a good coin like top 50 in coinmarketcap then make it a long term investment.   

qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:05:17 AM

Of course. I choose them. Choosing a reliable investment you save your money, even if it does not bring a lot of profit in a short time. But then it will bring a lot of money
Practically, it is good to invest into something that has less possibility of something bad would occur, so I could agree with you. Choosing an altcoin with very slow, however a little more stable growth is very reasonable to choose. However, there are these more risk takers who are okay because even though they are willing to have some losses at some times, they will stand on their ground and hold their bitcoin until they gain their profit after the growrh of coins' price.

zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:13:10 AM

I will but I will not put all of my money in them. I think they more stress there is, the more money I can get. So I choose to invest different coins and make more investment.

btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:28:27 AM

If you follow some rule , you can't loose your money .
Rule 1- Invest in top 50 coin.
Rule 2- No daily trading, think for long term.
Rule 3- Before invest check the chart is there any current pump & dump sign.
Rule 4- Diversify on your portfolio.
Rule 5- Trade with 50% to 60% of your crypto budget.
Rule 6- Set different buying & selling bid.

It's really easy to earn from crypto if you are not so greedy . Best of luck
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:39:23 AM

Yes, most of the time, when you want to sell your pressure will be very big, because you do not know to token in time profit, if when you sell, the scrip continued to rise, you will regret it, so it will affect your next operation.

anavir

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:45:58 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 04:00:56 AM by anavir

i don't think their is a stress free investment..maybe the best thing to do is just spend and invest your money you are prepared whatever the outcome wether you will gain profit or you will lose what you have invested.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: