Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you choose stress free investment  (Read 582 times)
voom360

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

Investing on altcoins that have volatile prices is extremely stressful, everytime the price fluctuates, it is really frustrating to even monitor the price and hoping for something. Investing on a more consistent altcoin can be a good idea if you are referring to have a long term investment instead.
Bujonanila

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

investment does not happen at all without risk. However, investing in crypto currency is especially risky. I distribute the money so that in the event of a drop in value, don't lose all the money.
Fokl

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

Everything in our mortal world has its value.It's the law. Cryptocurrency, even bitcoin, Ethereum and other coins - all subject to UPS and downs, with fluctuations can be small, and can be significant. Stress is inevitable, learn to just fight it, and you will be much easier.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

After a while here in the forum I read a lot of members worrying about there crypto investment/trade. I would rather choose a stable and highly trustworthy altcoins to invest for the long time rather than chasing those coins thru trading. I find it super stressful to read those people losing large amount of their hard earn money.

As good as that sounds, not a lot of people are patient and can't hodl for shit.

Daytrading must be hell, i imagine.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:35:40 AM

there is not a statement that can convince that investing in the crypto world will not have risks.I think all the investment activities we do in the world of crypto are of course at risk.only in terms of scale maybe it can be convinced if we make an investment on a small scale of course the risk level will be not too large and vice versa when we make investments with large amount of risk will also be large.so just a great study that can determine your success in making a crypto investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ReshkiN

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

If you're looking for stress free investing you should try to invest in something different from cryptocurrency.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

Yeap, i don't like to trade only because that's stressing me so much. I like to hold prospective coins and imagine bright future)). To trade you have to be very patient.

Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

If you're looking for stress free investing you should try to invest in something different from cryptocurrency.

Stress free investments for me is kinda boring. You will notbe able to enjoy the roller coaster ride or investing. I wouldn't love to choose stress free investment because it feels like I didn't work hard for it. But if you are a very person and time for you is a gold, better deal with stress free one.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
ReshkiN

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

Stress free investments for me is kinda boring. You will notbe able to enjoy the roller coaster ride or investing. I wouldn't love to choose stress free investment because it feels like I didn't work hard for it. But if you are a very person and time for you is a gold, better deal with stress free one.
It seems to me that you just never lost a lot of money in investing. If you invest only a percentage of the total income and knowingly met with the loss of these funds, then of course risky investments are better.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

After a while here in the forum I read a lot of members worrying about there crypto investment/trade. I would rather choose a stable and highly trustworthy altcoins to invest for the long time rather than chasing those coins thru trading. I find it super stressful to read those people losing large amount of their hard earn money.
Not only you but most of the people in this field for which trading is important are willing to make stress-free investment .
No doubt that if once you will invest in the altcoins then there remains most of the chances of 50-50 to make or dump with loss .
But here I don't think there can be any another way to make the change of the trading in tension free , but if we make thinking that bitcoin and cryptourrency are zero in our life then surely we can do a big thing that is no tension whether happen anything .
So leave the tension of fluctuations Because your tension will not change the future , but fluctuations for that coin can make you much better to come at better condition .
Note : make better planing of investment at perfect timing like buy at dump sell at pump are better condition for the perfect trading and tension less trading of investment .
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:57:30 AM
Merited by blue_nexus15 (1)

I think that is normal. Because when trading you have to have psychological stability to deal with the worst case. Those who take risks, they may get a lot of profit from that investment. Those who want to preserve the property, they will choose the reputable altcoins to invest.
But I recommend you choose reputable altcoins to invest such as NEO, BTC, ETH, LTC, Vechain. Those are the altcoins I see potential in the future. Hope you get more profit.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

Though we consider this as a stressful thing but it is worthy of having these because I know this the way that our life goes on, and nothing in here get on top without any hardworks and sacrifices. I may not loss hope when market  is down and I'm just keep on positive that it will give me a way for a better life.
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:07:29 PM

I think in this world there is no stress free investment, even banks can lose their money and government can change and nothing you can do . So with risks come great return of investments, so all is balanced.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

I think every success is always hard work. Trade is very fun and profitable, but when accompanied by the ability in the field. Its advantages and disadvantages, it is a definite risk in any investment (long term or short term). But in this case I agree with you. Long-term investment, better, because it does not always have to see the movement of value in the market, which certainly takes a lot of time and create stress. This is very detrimental to those of us who still have jobs in the real world.
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:36:22 PM

I think thats right decision. The cryptomarket is subjected to manipulations. Some laws of trading work here, but at any time everything can go wrong and you'll lose your money. If an altcoin is perspectiv and the team works, it will grow anyway
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

If you want little stress, i think the best thing that you can to is to diversify your investments as much as you can - including non-crypto related investments.
This way, if you lose some money into day-trading , it won’t affect you that much, and you will also be able to make better decisions.

darshansetty

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

Every one will choose the campagne which will be stress free I mean well going project and should not take more time to get increase in the value of the coins
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

With stress free coins comes low returns. Mostly everyone currently in cryptocurrency world is looking for high risk high reward coins. No one has the patience of waiting. If you can hodl then stress free coins are mostly going to be established coins which have already passed the moon phase.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

With stress free coins comes low returns. Mostly everyone currently in cryptocurrency world is looking for high risk high reward coins. No one has the patience of waiting. If you can hodl then stress free coins are mostly going to be established coins which have already passed the moon phase.
Yes everyone choose stress free investment because but sometimes its depend to people because some of us can handle the stress just to earn a lot. Beside when you not stress about your invest sometimes it means its gives a low profit, because for me the more risk you go through the higher chances you gain more.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
cryptoekn

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

like every known investors say, every investment has risk. always bear in mind the risk-reward ratio, high risk, high reward and vice versa.
coz even if you let your hard earned money sits in the bank, the risk of getting lesser value is there due to inflation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: