Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better in times of volatility Trading or Long time Investment?  (Read 141 times)
Dujeff3300 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

In times like this which is more profitable having your coins for trading or holding the coins for long time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djlenna12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

My experience tells me that a beginner who comes to this market without basic knowledge of the trade, you do not have to rush to buy tokens. You need to learn the main points in trading on the exchange, understand how it all works. The most reliable option is a long-term investment

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

both are equally profitable and I'am doingit. if I profit from trading, 50% will add to trading capital and 50% I will make long-term investment.
you can try it, but remember that both have risks.
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

Both options are useful only if you have enough experience in trade and investment. I keep 70% of my funds as long-term investments, and at 30 I trade on the stock exchange almost every day, and on the profit I also buy a coin for a long time.

tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

They are both different. Long time investment is holding and missing the peak and troughs of daily,or shorter,price changes. Trading is taking advantage of volatility by buying on the troughs and selling on the peaks. If done successfully trading will do better even including buy/sell fees.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

If you are an experienced trader, then trading will surely do the trick since you dive into the details of its every move. As compared to investing for the long term, short term changes are easily ignored.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

In times like this which is more profitable having your coins for trading or holding the coins for long time?

I think fast trading might be risky in these times, in my opinion, staying away from sellings might be right choice. Because the prices are rising very slowly and they are still really low. I think it can be a really good time to make some long term investments.
ZenRoy

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

Based on my own experience in stocks, investors would prefer a less volatile stock/asset and traders are the ones who prefer volatile conditions.
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

I join the statements that without experience trading on short-term positions is a big risk. In my opinion, it is better to consider long-term investments in this situation.
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:18:57 AM

It depends on your level of trading skills. Now you can buy some coins really low for long term, but if you know TA, you can do daily trading and make profit every single day. For trader it doesn't matter if the market is bullish or bearish - profit is everywhere)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:42:00 AM

It depends on your level of trading skills. Now you can buy some coins really low for long term, but if you know TA, you can do daily trading and make profit every single day. For trader it doesn't matter if the market is bullish or bearish - profit is everywhere)
Either both ways would really make you money if you do know how to deal with it but it wont really be an easy thing yet we do all know that short trading and using TA would require experience for you to find out possible movements of coins in the market. Volatility is on where most short traders do really love but if you are going for long term trading then its up to you if you do skip active trading.

real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

I think holding can be very profitable if you have coins. Because the prices are still low. So, in my opinion, it is better if you stay away making selling in these times.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

Long time investment do your own research and join ico or buy potency coins. And wait it to pump. Daily trading is difficult for new traders.
It is so much risky.
papuayenigine

Activity: 93

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

If you are new in trading, I think you should be really careful about your decisions.

In my opinion, the most trustable coins are bitcoin and ethereum, for long term investments. But if you want to learn that which coins are the most suitable ones for fast trading, you should follow the price tables and news carefully.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

For me, it has proven especially hold coins either the long or medium-long term. For the long term, it was certainly Ethereum or other verified altcoins. For medium-long term i keep the coins that are newly announced (for example coins with algo neoscrypt) mined for the beginning and wait for the growth of prices on the exchange. Then sell half and leave half for the future. But it always depends on you how you decide. If you are a newcomer, I would recommend you to watch the market first and then decide.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

You should go to Beginners section with such question.
Long-term investments are for saving, they're a foundation. If you want to rapidly increase your income, go for daytrading but the riscs are going much higher too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: