Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive thinking brings positive things.  (Read 3053 times)
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:35:09 AM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
I agree with you mate.Being positive thinking is always have a good result at the end.And for us (pro bitcoiners)who always works hard here in the forum to spread the good news of bitcoin in our life,there will be more blessings to come soon.And also being positive always makes our life to transform and become more confident everyday.
For me only positive people will gained many blessings in life on how they give effort and dedication.In joining bitcoin acitivites the best thing we made was always think positive aspects for our post and respect other's idea to make us respectful also.Our sacrifices is worth it if we know what is the essence of this bitcoin activity to make an income soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:25:54 AM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
Of course. If you think positively, positive things will happen to you. Just like in investing time and money in bitcoin. If you trust bitcoin and you think positive about its outcome, you might probably be successful someday with it. Being positive or optimistic is great character we should practice.

Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:32:27 AM

yeah i appreciate your post. I guess there are a lot of people investing in these altcoins but they are not prepared to crypto knowledge for themselves. They were stunned by its downfall. even down to 50% and they began to withdraw from the crypto market.
I think they deserve to be the losers and they need to suffer these failures to improve themselves as well as their knowledge for a new mission.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:45:00 AM

Well done, it good opinion where the good and positive thinking will be brings good and positive thing. It will be happen at the cryptocurency where you have the positive mind of your cryptocurency you will get the positive thing on the future, nothing impossible at the cryptocurency and you will be get the most positive effect when you are really trust and have positive thing to cyprotucurency. You have see the future of the cryptocurency price where will be most expensive.
burlit

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:19:16 AM

Positive thinking brings positive things, of course they have bring positive things because positive, means always confidence, and also a positive minds waits for happiness, health, and a happy ending in any situation:)
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

I don't think it's a good idea to use in business and in trading the usual "believe and achieve" approach form "The Secret".
You can think all the positive you want, but if you don't take the right decisions it's very unlikely that you will "create a reality" where the market will adapt to your wishes...
So, it's ok have a positive attitude, but keep your feet on the ground and don't forget that the "law of cause/effect" is much stronger than the "law of attraction"

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:46:34 PM

When you think always positive thoughts. Your mood will change in positive and it gives you moe focus on what you want. Always think positive
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

I agree with this. Because if you believe on some speculations about value of bitcoin that it will crash. It makes you overthink and the worst part is you will sell you holdings into lower price and thats not good because its a big loss for you as an investor and trader. So you should believe in the appearance of bitcoin that it will comeback to its high price.

When you think always positive thoughts. Your mood will change in positive and it gives you moe focus on what you want. Always think positive
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:47:31 PM

Positive and negative forever can't be separated both will go hand in hand and we can't turn away from it. There's a wiser, more useful and useful way. Everything can start from ourselves, by disseminating good information to anyone indiscriminately.

There is some information that i found and i think is very good to be disseminated, for example:
1. Ethereum Price Forecast: CFTC Event Could Bolster ETH Prices on Wednesday.
2. Milestone: Cboe's First Bitcoin Futures Contract Expired Today.
3. Price of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple surges as European Central Bank dismisses cryptocurrency ban fears.
4. Bitcoin price booms as US Senate cryptocurrency hearing market reassures and boosts value of Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and alt-coins.

If you don't find good information, say good words and do good to all people.
Never underestimate a good thing at all.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:30:06 PM

I don't think it's a good idea to use in business and in trading the usual "believe and achieve" approach form "The Secret".
You can think all the positive you want, but if you don't take the right decisions it's very unlikely that you will "create a reality" where the market will adapt to your wishes...
So, it's ok have a positive attitude, but keep your feet on the ground and don't forget that the "law of cause/effect" is much stronger than the "law of attraction"

You are absolutely right and I couldn't agree more. Clearly, the benefits of being positive has its own limits and will surely be never enough to achieve success in any field. To achieve success, one should also accept all the negativity and learn from them rather than just ignoring them and putting them aside. Because clearly, all the bad things(negativity) that happens in our lives are the ones that really do teach us most of the greatest things that any man or woman should learn in life. That is why I never ignore all the negativity that comes to me but instead accept them as things that just happen naturally in life that we can never avoid but can really learn a lot from.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

Very wonderful question yes because if you think positve the result is positive rhings because God is in your side and caring,and guiding you so positve think is the very implrtant aspect that you predict in the future to brings a positive resjlt or things that you make it happy
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:55:57 PM

I think this is the great topic I like the most POSITIVE THINKING BRINGS POSITIVE THINGS. Seeing your topic really give me an spirit of inspiration not just for crypto market prices but also in life. Your topic can applied in this community and outside. Thanks

Thats teue cause negativity affects the behavior of a person to work here. If he or she possesses a gret positivity all through the hardship it will be easy for him or to accept failure. Positivity must be part of our attitude just like the most successful people in the world, they do no not take sadness for long instead taking it as a lesson to continue the endeavor that they want to work on.

Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:19:21 AM

Yes, every positive attitude will produce good, we must always keep pkiran and prejudiced both to anyone, including in investment, we must be sure that we will get profit so that we can later is profit.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:31:50 AM

Thats true , if you start your day with all the positive thinking I am sure that you end your day with all the positive things that happen on that day .
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:51:07 AM

Well, ideally, being positive is different from being realistic. Being positive sometimes look idiotic due to the fact that the only thing you can think of are the positive outcomes and not the aspect of a situation as a whole. Unlike positivity, being realistic prepares an individual to all the possibilities in a situation and think of the positive outcome as only one of the possible byproduct of a choice made. Relating this to cryptocurrency, being realistic that your investments might drop every now and then would be better than blindly believing that you'd still earn more even if the market is falling...
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:36:35 AM

I really agree with the term Positive thinking brings positive things. but negative thingking is sometimes needed to assess the decline in bitcoin prices in anticipation of huge losses. because of its extreme fluctuations especially if it drops to 50% more.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Cyril jay

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:34:32 AM

Thats true , if you start your day with all the positive thinking I am sure that you end your day with all the positive things that happen on that day .
I believe that positive thinking brings positive things  and it also brings us into a happy life  and a  peace of mind.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:18:47 AM

i definetly agree, whatever happens,how negative the situation is, we always have to be a positive thinker and always look on the brighter side of each situation. nothing is permanent in this world so even negativity will might turn into positivity.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

i definetly agree, whatever happens,how negative the situation is, we always have to be a positive thinker and always look on the brighter side of each situation. nothing is permanent in this world so even negativity will might turn into positivity.
your business should always be approached with a positive, because always negative thinking brings some problems to the business, especially when a person thinks about other things. This is already a proven fact and it is worth paying attention to it before you start something.

]
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

No, I think we should act accordingly because even if we spread positive news, the large online news will still dominate it when they release FUD after FUD. So now that the storm has passed, it's time to bring all those news that will trigger a huge FOMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: