Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive thinking brings positive things.  (Read 3054 times)
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:09:07 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
We are all being optimistic here although some people are giving out negative comments about the happenings in bitcoin. It will always be about the trust and faith we have in bitcoin that brings us to more bountiful seasons. Be positive if you want positive things, be negative if you don't care about others. Keep your hopes high in bitcoin and good things will keep on coming.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

This is so true and this is the reason why we should think positive and always be positive and not negative in all of the things because it will bring positive things in life like we can reach our goals without being so stressed because with the positivity it means that you are so inspired and less stressed.
Yes I agree on that positive thinking can really bring positive things because i believe that the positive thinking person really think possitive and always think good and become motivated through things and problem  that are really hard enough to solve. Motivated person always keep on trying even if they experience lossing  they keep on trying until such time that they've become successful  so then I believe that the positive thinking really makes everything positive.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:47:27 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
  It is true people need to know and to have the best information in relate to bitcoin because it could definitely result for an increased on the support of people to bitcoin specially on investments and in the platform of trading. If people want to have a good time on dealing with spreading the positive information rather than the negative one it could definitely result for a better and a brighter future of bitcoin.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:55:27 PM

This is so true and this is the reason why we should think positive and always be positive and not negative in all of the things because it will bring positive things in life like we can reach our goals without being so stressed because with the positivity it means that you are so inspired and less stressed.

Absolutely. Just think about it this way, If you are currently thinking of buying some flowers for your beloved girlfriend on a great occasion or just because you want to put a smile on her face, but you are already thinking of negative things way ahead of time when you haven't even gotten out of bed yet like; it is so tiring to get out of bed and go out to buy flowers, flowers today might be too expensive, what if I get to an accident? What if the flower vendor is too grumpy and all? or what if she doesn't like the flowers that I might buy? Now, thinking about all these negative things, you will obviously not get out of bed to buy flowers. But if you have thought of positive things like I wonder how happy she will be when  she sees the flowers I may buy, or I wonder if what she would hug me and kiss me? and so much more instead of negative things, then you would already be on your way on the flower shop. you get my point man? This just shows how important positivity really is in a person's life.
wesbrook00

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

Yes indeed, positive thinking brings positive things. Most of the people who are positive thinker gains knowledge, but in this case it depends on you if you will overcome your negative thinking to positive thinking or the negative thinking itself will overcome you and the positive thinking will never be part of your life.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

Positivity brings us to success because having those attitude makes us a good well-being. We become responsible to what we do and knows how to handle a situation.So if we talk about bitcoin it is better to have with you your positive vibes in order to have a better product of what you have doing. Though its value goes up and down which is unstable,  no need for you to be more worried because you have with you the positive attitude. So let us always bring positivism.
You may be right, but to bring positive thinking is not easy. Sometimes I feel anxious and hesitant with Bitcoin and crypto. I'm afraid that someday Bitcoin's price will go down drastically and never rise again. I'm afraid Bitcoin will disappear suddenly while I have not get the profit I want and my dream with Bitcoin has not materialized yet. I always have confidence and believe in Bitcoin, but sometimes negative thinking often arises. I can only pray and hope that I can collect Bitcoin and get profit while I can. I want to collect Bitcoin as much as possible and wait as long as possible until the Bitcoin price becomes very high until it reaches my target.
There is not a problem with having fears but if the fears are unfounded then that is a problem, bitcoin is not going to disappear, bitcoin is very strong and can resist almost anything that you throw at it, if you have your doubts the best thing you can do is to read more about the technology of bitcoin once you do it you will realize that bitcoin is the future and that something like bitcoin will be part of our lives in our future, it is just that most people have not realized it yet.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:49:29 AM

Yeah, you are right. Being pessimistic will lead us to nowhere. Positive vibes will bring us good not only in the crypto world but also in real life. Bloodbath is over now and almost all the crypto are in green.
crisasimo10

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:21:25 AM

Positive thinking is positive attitude. This is the reality that cannot be separated from person. The result of our attitude is based on what we think. Positive thinking does not mean always positive is acceptable but also negative. that is to accept good and bad at all circumstances.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:26:26 AM

Positive thoughts will not help increase your earnings if a person does not have knowledge and does not analyze the situation on the market. In the crypto world, you need to be realistic in order not to lose your money.
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:56:44 AM

Yes, positive thinking brings positive things because it gives you courage and determination on everything that you do. But sometimes positive thinking destroys you because you expect that it will give you positive things. So sometimes we better accept the outcome even if it is negetive or positive so that we can learn from it
Goat20

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:25:51 AM

You are right positive thinking brings positive things,sometimes we failed but we learned  from it and it will bring us to be brave,it is our inspiration to being hardwork to achieve our goal.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

I agree with you. People mostly get into a panic. Because they put lots of money on cyrptocurrency. But we have to trust cryptocurrency and think positively like you said. Bitcoin started to increase again. Don't panic.
Most of the times, things can go in a better way but just because of your negative mind and thoughts, you end up getting the results which are not at all good for you in any way. You need to bring positivity in your thoughts and minds and that you really need to hope for the best all the time as this will give you a hope that you still have a chance of making something beneficial out of this.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:38:23 AM

It's good to think in a positive way, but you need to have attention to not fall in usual new age bullshit.
Positive thinking is useful only if it brings to positive action, otherwise it's just daydreaming.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

Positive thinking can achieve a positive outcomes in your life,if you have a positive thought that cryptocurrency will help you to improve your way of living,and give you a good earning,that  thinking will happen to you in the same way.just like happen to my experience i still believe that bitcoin recover soon this kind of problem,so now my long term investment will turn back to normal income.
Chingchangfu

Activity: 77
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

I think it does it would calm you and you would worry less because of positive thinking,
So for me yes it does bring positive things it would help you a lot.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

That is exactly how things are. The account has been totally negative the previous couple of days with the whole crypto showcase facing an massive slide. Individuals rush to freeze, not surprisingly, and a considerable measure of them are inquiring as to why the drops are occurring, which prompts significantly more negative theory.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

It's good to think in a positive way, but you need to have attention to not fall in usual new age bullshit.
Positive thinking is useful only if it brings to positive action, otherwise it's just daydreaming.
I really agree to you because that is a real talk for the people who are always thinking positive and other sort of stuff like that and that is the reason why we should do some actions also aside from thinking positive and also from having a plan. It will not bring positive things if they will not do any actions in order to have progress toward their target.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

yes I agree with you with positive thoughts bringing positive things. The example is like waiting bitcoin bitcoin is being dropped at this time, but if you are patient and positive thinking definitely bitcoin will rise again even I expect a bigger increase than last year. So yes, we have to think positively to get a positive result. Smiley
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

I think this is the great topic I like the most POSITIVE THINKING BRINGS POSITIVE THINGS. Seeing your topic really give me an spirit of inspiration not just for crypto market prices but also in life. Your topic can applied in this community and outside. Thanks
People says positive thinking brings positive things because as far as i know if you really think positive it should positive all things, they say that what you think is what will do so we should have the positive thinking for us to be things will be positive,  jist like in bitcoin we should think positive and also we should not be negative thinker.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:21:56 AM

I agree with you mate.Being positive thinking is always have a good result at the end.And for us (pro bitcoiners)who always works hard here in the forum to spread the good news of bitcoin in our life,there will be more blessings to come soon.And also being positive always makes our life to transform and become more confident everyday.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: