Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:00:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] BITNAUTIC - DECENTRALIZED SHIPPING CARGO MARKETPLACE  (Read 2764 times)
Calula

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.
we11man

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:12:50 PM

Your project interested me! I think it is very applicable to life and the right people! Please tell me how Much you have soft cap and hard cap?
bitone1977

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:28:12 AM

last night ( 14 april) i try to fill form facebook but my name not show in spreadsheet, then i try again . i think i make mistake to fill the form regis here twice tonight. i afraid my name been twice show in spreadsheeet sir but until now my name still dont show up in spreadsheet.....can you help me to fix it sir???

once more sorry and many thanks for the help here
Ezedaniel17

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

Can you explain how you will be able to buy a fleet of cargo ships?

If you are selling 35 million tokens and 30% (10,500,000) is allocated for buying ships how many do you think you'll be able to buy?

If your tokens are $1 at ICO launch you'd be pushing it to even buy one container ship. Cant see how you would be able to get a fleet.

From google:

In March 2010, the average price for a geared 500-TEU container ship was $10 million, while gearless ships of 6,500 and 12,000 TEU averaged prices of $74 million and $105 million respectively.

We won't necessarily need to buy a fleet of ship. The main goal is to create a payment system using blockchain technology which will be of immense use to ship owners and similar investors
Ezedaniel17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

Hi everyone! Just added BitNautic ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/BitNautic. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Hi severalQ thanks for the good gesture. We at bitnautic so much appreciate your support!
Ezedaniel17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

last night ( 14 april) i try to fill form facebook but my name not show in spreadsheet, then i try again . i think i make mistake to fill the form regis here twice tonight. i afraid my name been twice show in spreadsheeet sir but until now my name still dont show up in spreadsheet.....can you help me to fix it sir???

once more sorry and many thanks for the help here

Hi thanks for your interest to join us. We so much appreciate. To have your issues resolved kindly chat with our project management through telegram group by sending us a pm
Ezedaniel17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.

Yeah our bounty program has already gone live. Kindly click on this link below to participate:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2917838
Ezedaniel17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

Do you have any mandarin translation of the white paper?
merculet

Hi we appreciate your interest to do the mandarin translation. We would get back to you ASAP
Ezedaniel17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

what is the price of the coin on ICO?

1Eth= 500BTNT tokens at ICO
Ezedaniel17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

Wow another crypto coin that is making you complete KYC to get your coins.  Wish that I trusted that process, which I don't.  No matter how great your coin or project is, KYC goes against the "decentralized" part about crypto that makes is so great and special.  If I have to send you any of my personal information, you are not decentralized.  What's the point then? 

I don't understand why any alt coin would make KYC mandatory.  It simply goes against the purpose of decentralized cryptocurrency. 

KYC actually does not affect or tarnish the concept of Cryptocurrency. It is rather a necessary measure used by project to avoid selling tokens to the wrong kind of investors like money launderers and terrorist. We demand for the Kyc as a way of protecting our community.
Ezedaniel17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

I'm happy to join this promising project! I hope for mutual cooperation! Ready to work as a designer)

Thanks so much hanof. We would contact you at the right time. Your proposal is well noted!
Ezedaniel17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

i m very very happy with BITNAUTIC project

Wow thanks. We greatly appreciate!!
Ezedaniel17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

Very interesting project for bounty. Please answer, what day of the week should I submit a report?

Sorry for the late response.

You are to submit every Friday of the week. Thanks

Why is there still no answer to my question? Is there a manager on this topic or not?
Ezedaniel17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

Again it seems an absurd project to me. We have already seen 2 similar samples of this kind of projects. A project that is not built on, icos that will realize the profit, it means Blockchain technology, does not seem to be worth to invest money for me.

A lot of project looks similar, at the end some fail and some succeed. The team that succeed is the team with the best vision and clear roadmap of how they will make their dreams come true.
At bitnautic we have a vision and a clear roadmap for all to see as displayed on our website. Moreover we believe in our project
Ezedaniel17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

Hello, in allocation you 10% of reserved funds? For what they are locked?
Thanks.

For future development when necessary.
Ezedaniel17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:51:12 PM

BitNautic to start another Airdrop for 1 million BTNT tokens.

BitNautic, a Swiss-based ICO, announced it’s Airdrop Campaign to get more 60 thousand users added to their Telegram Channel & Group.
Founders of BitNautic are extremely excited to announce that starting today, April 9, 2018, they are launching a large BTNT Token Airdrop campaign!

Taking another step towards building a strong BitNautic community around the globe, the team announced a token (BTNT) airdrop for the members of Bitnautic Telegram Channel and Group. This event will continue until a total of 1 million BTNT tokens are given out.

Below we described how to join the Airdrop program, what BTNT token is and when participants can expect to receive the BTNT tokens.
https://medium.com/@bitnautic/bitnautic-to-start-another-airdrop-for-1-million-btnt-tokens-418efcd23fc8
It seems to be a lot of participants who follow the programs of the airdrop project. Because the view of the seriousness of the team in working on projects and has good prospects for the future.
Yes, with teams working on projects more seriously, I'm sure that will be a lot of participants who join and support this project later.
Good news, This is a golden opportunity to follow Airdrop. I want to take part of Airdrop, how do I register? Are there any special requirements to follow Airdrop? I see his team quite tough in making this big Airdrop.

All details for joining the airdrop and bounty are available on our bounty page
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:36:49 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 10:19:50 PM by Lindell

Very good project and looks promising. Hoping that Bitnautic reached its goal in an early stage or before ICO ends.
bakerlisa510 (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

Very good project and looks promising. Hoping that Bitnautic reached its goal in an early stage or before ICO ends.

Thank you so much for the support.
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:40:24 PM

The BitNautic project keeps high rating from ICO experts on ICOBENCH platfrom: 4.5 / 5.0 oт ICOBench
https://icobench.com/ico/bitnautic
Gherindra

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:47:53 PM

I think this is a very interesting project offer. For Sailing / waters become one of the lowest cost of delivery or link between continents. It just takes a long time. This is a project that will surely succeed later and Bitnautic will become ruler.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: