Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] BITNAUTIC - DECENTRALIZED SHIPPING CARGO MARKETPLACE  (Read 2764 times)
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:29:51 PM

Shipping certainly has a need for a more stable, transparent and safe system, in integrating the latest technologies. This is a very promising industry, the importance of which can not be underestimated.
dinu98xx98

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

I think this is a very interesting project offer. For Sailing / waters become one of the lowest cost of delivery or link between continents. It just takes a long time. This is a project that will surely succeed later and Bitnautic will become ruler.
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:54:42 PM

I think this is a very interesting project offer. For Sailing / waters become one of the lowest cost of delivery or link between continents. It just takes a long time. This is a project that will surely succeed later and Bitnautic will become ruler.
Shipping has always been a particularly cheap way of transportation compared to other transportation. This has been a great development.
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:00:33 PM

BitNautic Joins The Bancor Network

BitNautic Token to be Listed in the Prestigious Swiss Liquidity Network.

BitNautic is proud to announce a new addition to its network, as it integrates the Bancor Protocol, which allows users to convert any ERC20 token.

This is a big step forward for our project, and great news for our community, as any token on the Bancor network can be converted to any other, using a compatible wallet. Currently integrated tokens include ETH, BNT (Bancor Network Token), EOS, TRX, GNO, STX and more will be coming soon.

BitNautic is a single platform, capable of holding together all the major players of the shipping market: carriers, shippers, producers, buyers. Every one of them has different needs, and different obstacles that prevent them from fulfilling them. And how do they solve them? Phone calls, unfavorable deals, friends of friends. Lack of choice, long waiting times, tedious and complicated bureaucracy.

What we propose is a completely transparent network, where ship owners can list their ships, their location updated in real time, and cargo owners can find the best routes for their shipments, and at the best price. At the same time this will allow them to forge new business relationships, extending their network and bringing new customers to their business.

The BitNautic Token (BTNT), which will be the currency used on our platform, will be integrated on the Bancor Network as a Relay Token. By utilizing the Bancor Protocol, BTNT token holders will receive access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings. BTNT will be activated on the Bancor network within ten days of being issued, enabling users to buy or sell BTNT spontaneously through a supported wallet. There is no need for a counterparty, which means you won’t have to wait for your buy/sell order to be matched.

About Bancor

Bancor Protocol is a standard for the creation of Smart Tokens™, cryptocurrencies with built-in convertibility directly through their smart contracts. Bancor utilizes an innovative token“connector” method to enable formulaic price calculation and continuous liquidity for all integrated tokens, without needing to match two parties in an exchange. Smart Tokens interconnect to form token liquidity networks, allowing user-generated cryptocurrencies to thrive.

https://medium.com/bitnautic/bitnautic-joins-the-bancor-network-891bf7b2acb5
bakerlisa510 (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

Just wondering how you made the 90k+ members in telegram. So amazing guys. That's the highest I've seen so far. Tremendous work guys. Full support with this project  Wink
Thank you so much for the support
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:46:22 AM

the total supply of coins for ICO is not too much in my opinion, but I have not seen the price of any coins when ICO starts, for a fairly even fund allocation allocation on each developer item, for bounty campaign I think it's very much, hopefully sales of coins reach hardcap
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

Such a large-scale project as Beat Nautic, has a careful strategic planning.Agree, the road map is based on a very good pace of work.  In General, the project is promising, if the team implements all the planned, the project will certainly be successful.
AlexS_off

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:10:58 AM

BitNautic a very promising project, which has long been waiting for final consumers, importers, exporters and producers of goods. For a long time, many are trying to solve the problem of rapid registration of the whole package of documents for the cargo. It seems to me that the BitNautic project with the help of blockchain technology and smart contracts will solve all these problems.

|| MENSARII ||
WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION (https://www.mensarii.io/)
bakerlisa510 (OP)

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

Just wondering how you made the 90k+ members in telegram. So amazing guys. That's the highest I've seen so far. Tremendous work guys. Full support with this project  Wink

We build Telegram community through Airdrop program. Thank you so much for the support.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

Hello, from which country market team planning to start the platform' work?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

BitNautic Travels to Berlin for the BlockShow Europe 2018 event
https://medium.com/bitnautic/bitnautic-travels-to-berlin-for-the-blockshow-europe-2018-event-6113d24c602d

The BitNautic Team was present with its own booth at the exclusive event in Berlin on May 28–29.

It has been an exciting start of the week for the BitNautic Team, which took part in one of the most important international blockchain events, the BlockShow Europe 2018, held in Berlin on the 28th and 29th of May.

TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

Who said that shipping will do without blockchain?  Grin The question of integrating blockchain technology into this sphere is indeed very important and relevant. And I hope that the BitNautic project team will manage to solve it.
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

I see an active and motivated team with many partners - this is a good indicator of the success of the project.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

BitNautic, la piattaforma che promette di rivoluzionare la logistica navale con la blockchain

Oggi abbiamo il piacere di ospitare un’intervista con Saverio Salaris, Head of Marketing di BitNautic, un’innovativa piattaforma decentralizzata in cui domanda e offerta della logistica navale si incontrano grazie alla tecnologia blockchain. http://www.exportiamo.it/settori/818/bitnautic-la-piattaforma-che-promette-di-rivoluzionare-la-logistica-navale-con-la-blockchain/
Findico_Findico

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/bitnautic   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

This is a very interesting project, I have been watching it for a long time, and I participate, it seems to me that the team will succeed in the set goals.
BitGainer03

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator added BitNautic (BTNT) project. You can find it here https://coinfollow.io/ico/bitnautic
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

I see an active and motivated team with many partners - this is a good indicator of the success of the project.

that's one good thing that i'm seeing here also. i hope they will still be active after ico. but they are still very far from their soft cap. i can't really understand people here. this pretty seems legit and really authentic. but hard to get audience?

now, if they can't reach their targets, are they still going to develop this platform? this is really great one. i sincerely hope they will find more big time investors as they have listed a lot of partners on their website and accomplish their goals here.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE: BitNautic Announces New ICO Phase
The first Phase will end on July 4, while the second one, with a new improved Smart Contract, will start on July 11 and end on September 15.
https://medium.com/bitnautic/important-update-bitnautic-announces-new-ico-phase-bfe236a9239c

brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

Dubai, 4th of July 2018 — Pecunio and BitNautic are about to sail the Seas of success with an investment partnership between the U.A.E. based asset platform and the decentralized freight shipping platform from Switzerland.

BitNautic is a decentralized platform including distinctive features like an AI (Artificial Intelligence) based booking system with real-time tracking of ships and cargo, and a wholesale e-commerce platform.

The investment partnership results in a listing of the shipping solution provider in Pecunio’s exclusive Blockchain Venture Fund. Pecunio’s Venture Capital Fund currently consists of several high-profile blockchain start-ups, each with unique selling proposition and high performance potential. The new addition diversifies investor’s funds into the exciting field of blockchain logistics coupled with A.I.

The use cases with BitNautic have a wide range including escrow services, cargo consolidation and matching demand and supply of shipping services for producers of goods, ship owners, charterers, brokers, importers and exporters. The partnership is full of promises and adds value to the blockchain ecosystem created by Pecunio.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: