Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer  (Read 130747 times)
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

How it works? I can sell my IP for some IPSX coins per day? Like pos or masternode?
I'm joining your question. How will it work?
IPSX connects actors in a peer-to-peer network, enabling both data center owners and individual users, that will be called "providers" to rent IPs to other users, that will be called "requesters". The IPs can be used to complete different tasks requiring one or more IPs from different locations. Today, IP addresses are valuable assets with a low liquidity level due to the fact that there is not a simple solution to share/rent IPs based on a specific list of filters and IP resources are supplied by centralized providers which are constrained by closed networks, proprietary payment systems, and many other restrictions.

IPSX core built-in feature set is a dedicated Ethereum-based transaction system, which enables direct payments between requestors and providers solving all the above mentioned problems, increasing the liquidity of the IPs and allowing any actor that has an IP on his device that is connected to the internet to take part into a multi-billion yearly business, that otherwise is closed to home internet users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paskal_navi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

is this project about VPN?
or about what?
is it here that has a video link to explain the business model implemented by IPXS?
Well, VPNs use this technology currently, so its nothing new from that perspective. The difference is instead of renting IP addresses from a business you can rent them from an individual VPN provider, Data Mining, software, web crawling bots etc all use bulk IP addresses.
Please take a look, you will find it interesting: https://news4c.com/ipsx-brings-benefits-to-data-acquisition-for-big-data-analysis-and-scalability-solutions-targeted-at-vpn-providers/

Also, we have received many questions regarding the use cases of IPs. So we decided to come forth and meet your question in our latest blog post.
Why are they useful (or even necessary in some cases), why would anyone share their IP? Or maybe you have liability concerns about what happens with your IPs.
Read all about it in our latest blog post as we are shining some light upon the market and usage of IPs.
https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-use-cases-data-acquisition-for-big-data-analysis-and-scalability-solution-for-vpn-providers-10d7fb8c7dab
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

I like it. A lot of processes will become more accessible with IP address lease!
Narimann

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

I like it. A lot of processes will become more accessible with IP address lease!
That is, the IPSX is able to facilitate access to the resource in the event that the IP addresses of the resource are already occupied?
youyou_

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

That is, the IPSX is able to facilitate access to the resource in the event that the IP addresses of the resource are already occupied?

sorry i am newcommer , IPSX  name mean  IP Exchange , look like vpn function , share one ip to others ?
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

sorry i am newcommer , IPSX  name mean  IP Exchange , look like vpn function , share one ip to others ?
More likely, they rent and lease IP addresses ...
vkolotun

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

More likely, they rent and lease IP addresses ...
Well, it remains to understand how to start working with them Smiley
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:19:54 PM

IPSX  ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!   👉      https://youtu.be/NXWP2Omaugs

Today, IP-addresses are valuable assets with low liquidity, as there is no simple solution for placing / renting IP-addresses based on a certain list of filters. IP address resources are provided by centralized providers, which are limited to private networks, own payment systems and many other restrictions.

Thank you! It was very necessary!

I am interested in learning the project IPSX and I have decided to share information with other people (who speak Russian) interested in crypto currency and ICO. I hope my video will help a number of people to explore the world of IP Exchange!  Wink
Yeah, this is very careful of you. When do you think IPSX will be able to show the first results?

I do not know when IPSX will be able to show the first results? This largely depends on the team of IPSX founders and on many other factors.
evilcyclope

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

IPSX  ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!   👉      https://youtu.be/NXWP2Omaugs

Today, IP-addresses are valuable assets with low liquidity, as there is no simple solution for placing / renting IP-addresses based on a certain list of filters. IP address resources are provided by centralized providers, which are limited to private networks, own payment systems and many other restrictions.

I am interested in learning the project IPSX and I have decided to share information with other people (who speak Russian) interested in crypto currency and ICO. I hope my video will help a number of people to explore the world of IP Exchange!  Wink
Yeah, this is very careful of you. When do you think IPSX will be able to show the first results?

I do not know when IPSX will be able to show the first results? This largely depends on the team of IPSX founders and on many other factors.

In principle, there is reason to believe that the developers have already tested the system hundreds of times and the results have been around for a long time.
sharkman20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

And can I, an ordinary mortal, make money with you? Smiley
tammyla

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

They have collected 73% of the invest. I thought it would end with hardcap when the sales started but it didn’t happen. Anyway IPSX collected good invest… there are still 2 days remain, maybe they will make hardcap.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

This is a very good project with this hardcard , when it trading on exchange price may be at least x10 and in the future it can go to moon.
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

They have collected 73% of the invest. I thought it would end with hardcap when the sales started but it didn’t happen. Anyway IPSX collected good invest… there are still 2 days remain, maybe they will make hardcap.
I'm pretty sure that they will. A lot of excitement around.
bitcoinveda

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

In principle, there is reason to believe that the developers have already tested the system hundreds of times and the results have been around for a long time.

That is great because whether IPSX exchange will become most reputable one in order to get more reputable in the market. I think they are very close to the hard cap.
manox.dave

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:55:43 PM

Yes, the development prospects are simply unreal !!!
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:52:24 PM

And can I, an ordinary mortal, make money with you? Smiley
I would also like to know whether it will be possible for ordinary people to sell their IP addresses?
Eliza beth

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

when does your coin go to the exchange?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:29:45 PM

when does your coin go to the exchange?
In 1-2 weeks i think...ICO ends in 2 days, and then we will only wait
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:37:20 PM

Will they continue the project even if ICO's minimum goal is not met? Usually good projects come from situations like this, there are countless examples of ICOs that have failed and then become great projects! In addition, projects that raise high amounts of dollars do not have more room for growth.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

Will they continue the project even if ICO's minimum goal is not met? Usually good projects come from situations like this, there are countless examples of ICOs that have failed and then become great projects! In addition, projects that raise high amounts of dollars do not have more room for growth.
But the minimum goal of ICO has long been fulfilled, and is approaching the maximum!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: