Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:05:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer  (Read 130747 times)
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:07:48 AM

As most of you might know by now, we partnered up with Kuende 🤝. The last article on our blog explains how the partnership started and what is the plan for the future. We hope you are as enthusiast as we are 🍾!! If you have questions, we are here to answer 🙏.
https://medium.ip.sx/new-strategic-partnership-announcement-ipsx-kuende-2e406d311f64

That is really big news which would bring nice result for both communities they will grow rapidly. This is good integration which will make easy for users to use these service without any problem. I hope in future we will see it will make the growth process more healthy.

I agree with you, this is also one good marketing strategy because Kuende users can use IPSX service. Let's see the next few months the results of this cooperation, hopefully the results as we expect

This is so positive, I heard the team is currently in touch with a Marketing agency from the US as well. It has been announced. Let's hope for the best peeps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

As most of you might know by now, we partnered up with Kuende 🤝. The last article on our blog explains how the partnership started and what is the plan for the future. We hope you are as enthusiast as we are 🍾!! If you have questions, we are here to answer 🙏.
https://medium.ip.sx/new-strategic-partnership-announcement-ipsx-kuende-2e406d311f64

That is really big news which would bring nice result for both communities they will grow rapidly. This is good integration which will make easy for users to use these service without any problem. I hope in future we will see it will make the growth process more healthy.

I agree with you, this is also one good marketing strategy because Kuende users can use IPSX service. Let's see the next few months the results of this cooperation, hopefully the results as we expect

This is so positive, I heard the team is currently in touch with a Marketing agency from the US as well. It has been announced. Let's hope for the best peeps.

My expectation of this project is huge because IPSX offers basic needs in computer network that is IP market. Hopefully the marketing team can work optimally so that many people are interested in using the IPSX platform to buy and sell IP
jscholz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:30:24 AM

My expectation of this project is huge because IPSX offers basic needs in computer network that is IP market. Hopefully the marketing team can work optimally so that many people are interested in using the IPSX platform to buy and sell IP

Agreed - and the key is not just to target crypto fans, but the IP community as well.
Dynika

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

If the market does not stabilize, even strong marketing will not save investors from large losses. But I hope that the price will rise after the launch of the platform.
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

Don’t forget to take a dose of the new series -  IP Dictionary: #1 Pill Internet Governance  - Read here: https://medium.ip.sx/ip-dictionary-1-pill-internet-governance-540323090242
Helloween45

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

I have been observing this project from afar after reading the article about it and it sounds interesting.
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

The newest update from the team!

"Hello guys, last week was a pretty busy week, a lot has happened since the last weekly update, so here we are with the latest weekly update. As always, we keep it short and easy to read so it's easy for you, the community, to stay updated. Enjoy!
https://medium.ip.sx/week-16-22nd-of-july-short-overview-and-next-week-plans-a027bc7cfaf6"
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

"Hello guys, last week was a pretty busy week, a lot has happened since the last weekly update, so here we are with the latest weekly update. As always, we keep it short and easy to read so it's easy for you, the community, to stay updated. Enjoy!
https://medium.ip.sx/week-16-22nd-of-july-short-overview-and-next-week-plans-a027bc7cfaf6"

Hello Dear IPSX Community! After reading all the news, we can see that the team has done a lot of useful work. Personally, I believe in the success of IPSX  Wink
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

Hello Dear IPSX Community! After reading all the news, we can see that the team has done a lot of useful work. Personally, I believe in the success of IPSX  Wink

Every week they are updating about their progress which will help the community to understand their developments and their progress. Already IPSX is trading very low in the market compared to their ICO price but with the developments, they are doing we can easily increase the price of ipsx.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

Nice to hear good feedback from community member I also agreed with you. They are developing this platform from the scratch and this developing is on the track. I hope in future this will become more hot token when they will launch their marketplace and this will get wonderful use case.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:00:31 PM

Every week they are updating about their progress which will help the community to understand their developments and their progress. Already IPSX is trading very low in the market compared to their ICO price but with the developments, they are doing we can easily increase the price of ipsx.

I agree that the work of the team can be seen and this is a fact. And the price of the token is lower than the ICO now for most of the companies and not everyone will be able to return the price back!
LRPchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:15:55 AM

IP Exchange (IPSX)  may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b568f057a52cf2ef1ff6b7b

I have never heard of this exchange, could you please shed some more information on this?
piggyfrog

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

Hello, Community! 2 Pill Internet Protocol - from our IP series is ready to read: https://medium.ip.sx/ip-dictionary-2-pill-internet-protocol-ee5762ac1c8a Enjoy!
fajarkus12

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

I agree that the work of the team can be seen and this is a fact. And the price of the token is lower than the ICO now for most of the companies and not everyone will be able to return the price back!

But I am sure IPSX prices can increase again because IPSX has a good prospect. As I know, if the project has a good prospect then if the market price improves, IPSX price will also be easy to improve
LRPchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:35:41 AM

Have we all read this yet? https://medium.ip.sx/ip-dictionary-2-pill-internet-protocol-ee5762ac1c8a
notderossi

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:45:38 PM

This platform is really revolutionary in sense of providing long range of IP's to choose according to need and complete the tasks with highly secure and smooth way. Those who provide IP's also receive incentives in form of coins on blockchain.
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:00:52 AM

I have been observing this project from afar after reading the article about it and it sounds interesting.

There is definitely some good potential for this one eh?
What do you usually look for in a project before buying?
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:22:23 PM

But I am sure IPSX prices can increase again because IPSX has a good prospect. As I know, if the project has a good prospect then if the market price improves, IPSX price will also be easy to improve
Now that we have joined the IPSX, I choose to continue to support it. Although the price is still not much improvement, what is important is that I have seen the efforts of the team. This is very well worth affirming.
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

Hello, IPSX community! pill #3 from IP Dictionary has just been published 🚀 https://medium.ip.sx/ip-dictionary-3-pill-ip-utility-b690cc1469de Enjoy! ...and let us know your thoughts 🙌
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:12:34 PM

Hello, IPSX community! pill #3 from IP Dictionary has just been published 🚀 https://medium.ip.sx/ip-dictionary-3-pill-ip-utility-b690cc1469de Enjoy! ...and let us know your thoughts 🙌

I'll appreciate the efforts of the team they are doing very nice job to build the awareness about this platform with this series. This will help you majority of the people to learn more about the importance of this ecosystem and in future how this will provide more secure environment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: