Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Singapore will not ban cryptocurrency  (Read 1632 times)
Hammond ltd

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

One more proof that Singapore is one of the most clever countries. These guys know where money are hidden

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:52:01 PM

Singapore's Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam said the country's government will "not ban" cryptocurrency.
In Asia, Japan and Singapore are the best markets for cryptocurrency and blockchain in recent years. In China, Vietnam, Indonesia banned bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market, Singapore was very active in developing Blockchain and cryptocurrency markets.

I think that is a good news because it will greatly help the market. I really think that being active in blockchain development really helps a country economy to develop. Some countries who started business using cryptocurrency and blockchain technology even gathers some foreign investors which can really be a big help in a certain country's economy.
mineko

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:49:30 AM

It is very different between developed and developing countries, developed countries always think positively about technological developments, and I strongly agree with Singapore who always address the good about bitcoin for the future.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:08:49 AM

Singapore permissive environment for cryptocurrenies and blockchain will surely benefits all crypto holders living in that country. Bitcoin in the majority of the countries in Asia are still not allowed and they also banned exchanges operating in their area. After Japan, some countries like south korea are still struggling on its cryptocurrency exchanges, and Philippines is planning to create some rules for the virtual coins.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
KorakPawon

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:39:01 AM

the news is very confusing there are some news that say that lion banned the existence of crypto but there is more news that singapore freed crypto so which is true? the last news I read in early 2018 that finally singapura Start Accepting Payment with Bitcoin one example is a nightclub called Skyline that can pay using bitcoin.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

Of course it will impact on bitcoin value and AFAIK , singapore also have great demand on bitcoin so it's possible that they will develop their own coin to adapt the technology that seems fit in this digital era.
All can we do is wait and for me, I just hold it
Holding is the best thing that you ever do when it comes to decision making because it requires a strong determination and a strong willpower. As for Singapore, I really am amazed. I really hope they continue to follow their noble cause and stick to what they are aspiring because accepting a cryptocurrency is something that is too rare to do. That is why I respect these people and I support them till the very end.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

Singapore is a very good country in implementing new things and the people in the country are ready to accept the changes that made by government. Like that many countries now banned cryptocurrency, in this situation Singapore government boldly announced that they would open the doors for cryptocurrency. Singapore country is very much interested in blockchain technology. So singapore will not ban cryptocurrency instead of that it will  accept and create more features in blockchain technology.
Arkyo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

This is really good news! But I still think that Japan will win the race for leadership in the field of cryptocurrency. This country creates the most comfortable conditions for investors and actively develops blockchain technology.

In Crypto We Trust
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

It would indeed be a good news to hear something of such sort. Crypto has suffered much and i think it is enough. They should allow crypto to move on. Anyways a link to where you got this info from would be very necessary
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:09:11 AM

very good news for the development of crypto in singapore. I hope more and more countries will make regulations about digital currency so that it will facilitate investment in digital currency. and investors will feel comfortable because they have legal protection in every country.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

Today, many countries are banning the use of bitcoins or other digital currencies. but they do not forbid to have digital currency. this is due to the difficulty of controlling bitcoin users or other digital currencies because it is very vulnerable to criminal or legal use. but with the bitcoin being legalized in Singapore, bringing good news to bitcoin users and will increase the selling value of digital currencies.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Christian31

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

Singapore's Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam said the country's government will "not ban" cryptocurrency.
In Asia, Japan and Singapore are the best markets for cryptocurrency and blockchain in recent years. In China, Vietnam, Indonesia banned bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market, Singapore was very active in developing Blockchain and cryptocurrency markets.
This is another good news. This only shows that the number of countries who are appreciates the technology of bitcoin are increasing. I am anticipating that the numbers will continue to increase. And hopefully my country will do the same thing too.
Jane Moore

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

Hi! I'm looking for the TOP cryptocurrency and blockchain experts. Will be very thankful for recommendations!
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

Each country should not ban cryptocurrency, instead of banning it they should learn how to deal with it because cryptocurency will be unstoppable in this era. We are now living in a world that makes everyone of us feel better thru online, instead of banning it they should learn how to regulate it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:11:13 AM

Yes, You are right as google this message Singapore Deputy Prime Minister Mr. Tharman Shanmugaratnam provided commitment not to ban cryptocurrency.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

I think that is a good news because it will greatly help the market. I really think that being active in blockchain development really helps a country economy to develop. Some countries who started business using cryptocurrency and blockchain technology even gathers some foreign investors which can really be a big help in a certain country's economy.

This is a great development but still it did not help the market to grow so i think we need more countries to do the same that should welcome crypto currencies investment and regulate it so that the real demand of Bitcoin will increase. Anyway, this is still a great news which is will favor the Bitcoin than spreading FUD in which it will just make the current market performance to become worst since the ultimate dip.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
fuding12

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

Well .. surely, this is good news for the development of cryptocurrency, singapore is one country in Asia is very open with technological developments, I hope this step singapore can be followed by other countries in asia. Because this Singapore act can prove that Cryptocurrency is not "dangerous" for the economi reconstruction of a country.
Bharat24

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

Interesting news is coming from Singapore that he will not ban crypto currency. In recent years he was very active to develope of crypto currency market.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

on the contrary they support the existence of crypto with evidence that Singapore warns eight cryptocurrency exchanges about their activities in city-states as regulators around the world are stepping up surveillance of digital asset trading. There are already several large companies that control the crypto
frankiemalton

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

The Singaporean habit of highly profiting from their competitor's stupidity is at it again. They know very well they will reap squillions of fiat by this move.
China and others are setting themselves up for crypto-destitution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: