Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like airdrops?  (Read 7638 times)
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:03:38 PM

No,doing airdrops are worthless you should be focusing to the bounty campaigns,like social media campaigns or signature here in bitcointalk.Most of the free airdrops tokens are worthless because these project doesnt seem to get listed in any exchange at all,you are only wasting your time and effort doing this but bounty campaigns of ongoign ICOs has more chance to be successful and they will pay you decent amount of stakes when the ICO has ended.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:14:38 PM

If i were you i would focus more on social media campaigns or signatures than participating any of these airdrops though it is much easier to paticipate airdrops it isnt worth your time,because the tokens you will receive has less chance of getting any value than the tokens you will receive in joining ICO's bounty campaign because these are mostly the well established in the market.

Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

I don't like airdrop coins because it take time before airdrop coins again potentials which is really affecting crypto-currency market, because people dump it the anyhow think after all they did not visited on it.

Right. It's always pleasant to get smth for free, but when you get it for free you are not able to realize its real price.
That's why such coins are often dumped much lower than ICO price, seriously spoiling coin market value.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

airdrop can help one's income to be made as income because airdrop gives coins for free without work. this makes the airdrop a hunting option by members who want to get a coin easily.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:53:02 PM

Yes I like airdrops) Some of them could bring surprising profit after a few months and it will make my mood better
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:57:54 PM

Ive been joining airdrops when i was a newbie and i can say it is worthless,most of the tokens you will get wont have any value in the future.It is better to join social media bounties than thes stupid airdrops,in social media campaigns you will only required to like ,comment,share ,or post something about ICOs,or twit and re-twit for reach weeks,and after the bounty has ended you will get paid with your stakes .

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:00:31 PM

I'm not a fan of airdrops but some of them are really nice to be hold long term to see if there is some real development behind because most of them don't have something real to prove into the crypto space and I saw some of them scams or their just dissapear after they made a quick buck.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
jonval21

Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:01:38 PM

yes i like it, is a fair distribution, is the project is good it will have value, but if the airdrop  is bad but  wont hava value at all.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:16:24 PM

Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

I've so far only taken part in involuntary airdrops - tokens that get airdropped into one's wallets regardless of being registered or not.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

I dont like participating airdrops because most of these drops are worthless,ony newbies will join these free airdrops.But of the airdrops comes from a legit coins for example bitcoin,litecoin,ethereum it makes difference because these are well-established coins which has some reputation but free airdrops? No,if i were you i will join social media bounty campaigns instead because they are much more profitable than joining airdrops.

political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

Who doesn't like Airdrops? Previously we were getting very good earnings. I have not earned much in recent times. But I still join. After all, money from the air.

Thadeous
Copper Member

Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

Who doesn't like Airdrops? Previously we were getting very good earnings. I have not earned much in recent times. But I still join. After all, money from the air.

Let me clarify: we get earnings only if token becomes successful and lots of investors join it.
The number of published tokens dramatically increased during last year and it's obvious that percentage of successful tokens decreased accordingly.
kit1971

Activity: 27
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

Although most drop shitcoins, but if you get lucky there can be money made from them.  I haven't participated in many so i am still waiting for that "lucky" one. So yeah, i like airdrops.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:32:58 PM

At one time I registered in Airdrops. However, it takes time, your wallet consists of a large number of different coins. They are not even enough for sale. It makes sense if you take part in ICO or in bounty program. Then the sum of Airdrops simply will be a bonus to the sum of the tokens.
umrohyuk

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:35:35 PM

I like Airdrop very much, because while I join and participate in airdrop means that I contribute toward certain project. And the feedback from the airdrop helps me much.
poochoorookooy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

It is not that I don't like it, but I would rather think of being secure than enrolling in air drops for a little amount of tokens. Air drops are geared to launch or saturate the market with specific token, that is why they give out little amounts to more people, rather than giving a lot to a few. Unfortunately, there have been many incidents of air drops being actually made to steal information from other people, and sometimes, ultimately used to steal ones holding from their wallets. Thus, to avoid that from happening, I would rather not risk it and enroll in air drops.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:44:34 PM

Yeah, airdrops are good things! Firstly, they can bring enough good amount of tokens. Secondly, it is just interesting. It isn’t boring and continuous mater that you must do, it’s single and competitive!
bicoin110

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

airdrops is good, but only for token holders. some air drop use clients for increase their token sell or increasment of social networks members, but when air drop eneded you can see only tokens holders are the winners of air drop, so i do not participate in airdrops.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
ripplecanavari

Activity: 630
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

ofc i like airdrop i just won last week 6800 iost refferal airdrop what you think ?
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:49:48 PM

Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

Personally, I have never taken and will take part in airdrop. Because there are always a lot of people and everyone gets a penny, perhaps for projects this is a good option to remind about myself, but for myself I do not see the benefits there

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: