Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like airdrops?  (Read 7638 times)
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:33:38 AM

I don't like to join the airdrops although it is very easy to follow like only do easy step to get free tokens but many airdrops is fake or scam just collect our identity or emails.
but kickcity is good project, maybe I will join your airdrop.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:41:31 AM

I like airdrop. Every day I participate in new projects airdrop. Then they send me coins to my wallet. This is as an addition to the bounty program.

Is your token from airdrop worth? I dont think it will be worth much. Most of them is just jewelry in the wallet.
Personally i dont like airdrop since the price is not worth very much. I know some of them worth but mostly not.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:44:26 AM

Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

Airdrop is good, we can earn money through airdrop through sign up,  I earn money from airdrop when I am  jr member here, I earn money without doing anything its just sign up as the required for airdrop.campaign.

nthnode404

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:54:09 AM

2018 is the year of privacy coins. I like the Airdrops I've been getting. By the time the Airdrops are over, I would have gotten almost half my coins for free. So, it's like my coins will be half off from when I first bought them. Then, all I have to do is HODL and wait for the profits.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:01:03 AM

Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

I like airdrop, and I often follow some of the airdrops available. Actually I do not really expect to get a coin from airdrop, because the coin I get from airdrop is free, but if I get a few coins from airdrop I consider it as an unexpected gift, as it follows the airdrop it is a fun prize.
The coins we get from airdrop are not so much, and sometimes the coin is also cheap, but if we are willing to hold the coin, the longer the price will be more expensive and give us an advantage...
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:13:43 AM

Normally,I like this.Because,it is the best and easiest way to earn free coins or tokens by following their rules.But it is a matter of sorrow that there are many scam airdrop which is opened for their publicity or increasing follower and it is not an easy task to find out the scam airdrop.They do not paid the participant.For this reason,I do not like airdrop now.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
choychifung

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:17:12 AM

free always means no value.
I prefer bounty.

SafeKeet ICO: A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box
—————— ■  ICO SALE FEBRUARY 1, 2018  ■ ——————
WhitepaperBitcointalk ANNTelegramTwitterFacebookLinkedIn
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:22:51 AM

Yes I really like airdops because  it  gives  additional source of income  to me although the  airdrop owner or the  company give a small amount  but let face it t helps us. And also it is easy  to us bitcoin user because there is no report needed.
dotts

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:25:10 AM

Definitely Yes! I like airdrops very much. It's like a free money, it's a very fin prize. It only takes a little effort to get the free coins. But we should always bear in mind that we never give our private key for airdrops.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:29:58 AM

of course i like airdrop because airdrop allot their coin for free just for our stay we follow the rules that airdrop give.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:02:46 AM

yes I like airdrop because airdrop gives us a coin for free without having to donate.
But you need to ask yourself why you are receiving that airdrop, nothing that is valuable is given for free, now some give the example of bitcoin where you could get bitcoins out of faucets, but you cannot compare bitcoin the first cryptocurrency to all the altcoins, most altcoins cannot compare to bitcoin at all and are nothing but cheap copies of the original.
BrianBrianBrian

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

“Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players ”

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:17:07 AM

Wow! I really like how you made this thread.
Asking for the public opinion with a little advertisement on the side. *honest compliment*
As far as airdrop goes, I do like them. Who would not want a free token?  Grin
Though some airdrops seems to fail and some tokens have no value for the mean time.
All I can say, Airdrop is a waiting game we all love to play.  Wink

──『 JOY TOKEN 』──
Infrastructure Protocol for the Gaming Industry
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:17:14 AM

I take part also in airdrop but I only choose an airdrop where there website is shown, roadmap and also the whitepaper. If the project is good then I will participate. Some airdrops now are scam and they want you to send eth to them that is not called airdrop it is called a scamdrop. If you are participate in airdrop research it first some airdrops are no whitepaper but they will release it sooner or later.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:14:29 AM

yes I like airdrop because airdrop gives us a coin for free without having to donate.
Me too i like airdrop they give free token even im not donating any amount,sometome i feel lucky when i recieved airdrop token for example polymath airdrop i recieved 250 poly for amount of 0.3 eth thats amazing and amazing the people behind the project
ksyusha_so

Activity: 72
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

Not really. There's no such thing as a free lunch. I prefer the bounty campaign, you get coins for your work

░|∙.Blend.∙|░░|Blend, the all-in-one solution for cross-platform lending investments|░ (http://blendcoins.io/)
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:21:51 AM

Yes we like airdrops. But now airdrops seems to be a bogus or hoax. They will give you a lot of task and still you dont get your reward. Its so hard to seek for a legit airdrop nowadays. If you ask people around here about airdrops I think they would agree to this statement. I wish that airdrop is like what it was back then. Its so easy and it is legit. Smiley
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:26:49 AM

I do not like airdrop, every airdrop coin, in my opinion is a coin that just wants to increase the community only, as if there is no real work, the result, every airdrop coin, can only pump 1 or 2 times, then disappear like in swallow earth. No long-term plans.
Aprilia39

Activity: 433

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:29:33 AM

Same with the answers of friends here, I also really like the airdrop because it is free and also provide good benefits. but unfortunately lately I did not get the right airdrop.

zilinzhi

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:37:23 AM

Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

I like the airdrop because I can make more money with them even with no money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     SETHER - Blockchain meets Social Networks     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 4th December
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:46:37 AM

Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

Yes, I do love airdrops specially if they actually send you their token on the said date. Until now, I still do participate in airdrop. It is like an online angpao but with a twist.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: