Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like airdrops?  (Read 7638 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:31:59 PM

if you can get some free coins but you only need to give your wallet address (priv.key newer) and email or telegram username

Actually it's not always like that. Nobody will give you tokens just because you left your e-mail. You need to do something for the project too
glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

if you can get some free coins but you only need to give your wallet address (priv.key newer) and email or telegram username

Actually it's not always like that. Nobody will give you tokens just because you left your e-mail. You need to do something for the project too

I think airdrops can be a great way to distribute your token to the public to promote your project. However I think at the moment the amount of projects doing an airdrop is completely saturated so they are having less and less of an impact

aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

I think airdrops can be a great way to distribute your token to the public to promote your project. However I think at the moment the amount of projects doing an airdrop is completely saturated so they are having less and less of an impact

A project always launch airdrop because they want to promote the project. And I can see nothing bad about it
Jayrmalakas

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

airdrop is also good because you get a free token just as the form you fill up is correct, but not everyone gives a free token because other airdrop campaigns will give you contributions or donations for you to get more free token is that better because you have nothing else to do but just sign up on their form and give you a free tokens

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

Airdrops are in my opinion are one of the easiest and the most worth it in term of profit return. Worth it because what you invest is only your time, few task , and hardwork in looking for one. Some airdrops are beyond expectations that gives you a lot of profit gain but mostly some are quite successful and give fair amount of profit. The point is to look for those gold one by joining a lot of it because in the end it is all worth it for your spare time.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

Airdrops are in my opinion are one of the easiest and the most worth it in term of profit return. Worth it because what you invest is only your time, few task , and hardwork in looking for one. Some airdrops are beyond expectations that gives you a lot of profit gain but mostly some are quite successful and give fair amount of profit. The point is to look for those gold one by joining a lot of it because in the end it is all worth it for your spare time.

Unfortunately a lot of people just ignore the rules
GumboTrader

Activity: 29
Merit: 3

CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:14:51 PM

Yes, Airdrops are great. It's like gathering gold falling from the sky! It is a risk-less way of entering the cryptocurrency market
without the fear of losing money. It really is a win-win proposition!

█▐  CIBUS FOOD ECOSYSTEM  ▐ █FOOD BLOCKCHAIN
▬▬▬▬ TOKEN SALE 28 FEB 2018 ▬▬▬▬ (https://cibus.world)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

Yes, Airdrops are great. It's like gathering gold falling from the sky! It is a risk-less way of entering the cryptocurrency market
without the fear of losing money. It really is a win-win proposition!

hah  Grin agree
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Yes , Airdrops are awesome and great.To​ ​be​ ​a​ ​recipient​ ​of​ ​an​ crypto ​airdrop often​ ​the​ ​only​ ​requirement​ ​is​ ​that​ ​you​ ​have​ ​coins from the relevant blockchain stored​ ​in​ ​your​ ​wallet.Other crypto airdrops requires social media posts . These projects use an airdrop as a marketing campaign. It was only a give and take situation you are going to promote that crypto and you are going to receive airdrop.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

Honestly airdrops is nice even if they given you for a small quantity of token but if you noticed that airdrop is our basis to get good ICO.This is our reference so that if time that they already conduct as ICO project we can choose what is really the best for our choice.Airdrop is not only that you are going to fill up and gets  token but on how they preliminary commercialized their project to make as amazed and have a reason to joined them soon.
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:38:37 PM

Airdrops can be kinda annoying according to me. You start by clicking a link expecting free tokens. You end up after like 10 min of clicking more links with following a new coin on twitter, telegram and youtube. I think I only will do this if I see potential in the coin from now... starting to follow to much wierd stuff on twitter.

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

Honestly, I don't like airdrops and I don't think it is really safe. I just don't feel secure about the idea or maybe I just lack knowledge of how it works and I get a lot of warning from my friends saying it's not at all worth it so I really didn't get into much details about it.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

Airdrops can be kinda annoying according to me. You start by clicking a link expecting free tokens. You end up after like 10 min of clicking more links with following a new coin on twitter, telegram and youtube. I think I only will do this if I see potential in the coin from now... starting to follow to much wierd stuff on twitter.

Don't you expect some give you tokens for nothing?
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

Don't you expect some give you tokens for nothing?

I guess I'm spoiled  Grin but no you are right of course it should require some work. But it seems to be very lowed paid compared to bountys etc.

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
Meonhwa

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

of course I really like airdrop. because a lot of airdrop participation that I can follow, will make a profit in my wallet. and give me extra income for me.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

yes i like. i have a lot different tokens because of airdrop and when i search to find airdrop i learning news about crypto
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

I joined Airdrops when I just hit Jr Member but the main issue is I'm getting shit coins and my wallet was filled with useless tokens, that's why I never joined any airdrops this year because I don't want to get any shit coins anymore.
Airdrops are useless and I rather join signature and other bounty campaigns because it' s worth the wait because you'll getting sure and real tokens than shitty coins from Airdrops.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

Of course i like receiving airdrops of coins and tokens. But i dont like the task i have to do for some of the airdrops. The form which are just need an eth adress are the best. The other forms where you have to share the form everywhere on social media i dont like. But i filled so many forms, and received so less of them. So the problem is there are a lot of scam forms who are just collecting your data. So watch out.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

Me too i like airdrops but im quite disapointed this few months i was joining alsways in some airdrop and fill up the forms in a lot of requirements and then after a few weeks of waiting i dont get any coins in my wallet thats why i feel disapoint and never join in airdrop again.

itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

whats not to like? They are giving you free piece of the pie. Yes most of these airdrops are shitcoins but some time you find few gems as well and they turn out to be very profitable.. some airdrops now worth more than $1k (ebtc , BLUE )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: