Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like airdrops?  (Read 7638 times)
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

Who will not like to earn free coins just by participating in airdrops, it a good opportunity to make some coin out of new ICOs without having to donate. But most times you don't even get the reward of some airdrops or even being rewarded with coin that will not be listed in the exchange site, most of the airdrops I have participated in never paid but some are very useful means of getting new coins so to me I like airdrops.
Novgabby

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:46:51 AM

Everybody likes airdrop because of the benefits that it gives to people.
I like it because who doesnt like free tokens?
I would not miss giveaway tokens like this. It is an opportunity to earn some more profit and its a good thing for me.
It is not time consuming and airdrop really suits me.
Jezren

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:10:47 AM

I like airdrops easy application not time consuming and as long as its legit,who doesn't want free money anyway?ehehe.But lots of scam airdrops circulating in social media nowadays and  asking for donations so beware of that.The only disadvantage of an airdrop tokens is that it will be dump hard and only few tokens survive in the market.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:24:42 AM

Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
I don't like airdrops, I think it's a waste of time and people/investors who sign for airdrops, they don't really get in to the project in full depth. They just do, what they have to do, for free coins and that's it, they are out! Bounties much better for investors/people, they get into details of the project, before even starting it. You as an investor who chooses a project to work on and sign's up to the project, get in to it more! You see news from them, while doing your bounty and you participate in the interest of the project, if you see an amazing project, that you are working on, you put more determination to it, so it succeeds and spreads out as quick as possible and I would even invest some of my money in it. Apart from what, you will get from your bounty!
So I don't like airdrops and skip them, even it's very easy to get coins

Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

I like the Airdrop, because they need not cost me too much time, but even these tokens completely worthless that it does not matter, maybe next year to open the wallet a see be a huge wealth also maybe? Grin

cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:50:07 AM

It is always good to have some free coins, so I like it. Most of these airdrops are a scam, I only join only a few good airdrops. You can get good profit if you hold these coins.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
mkymre

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

Yes!
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:55:56 AM

For sure. If the project has good marketing plan, almost every airdrop is valuable.
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

I like airdrops because they are easy to join with no weekly report. It's also a good start for newbies
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

I don't participate a lot on airdrops unless I found that project interesting and it won't give me a worthless coin or token. Airdrops only happens because of the fact that they think, that technique will attract more investors and so their project will grow. It might be effective, but on some projects it isn't. So for now, my hands are off on airdrops because I choose not to wait forever for a certain coin/token to become valuable someday.  Cheesy
Angel35

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

Yeah, of course I like airdrops, especially when there is given about 10$, but sometimes rewards are so small, that it's just turning in wasting time.
Norihiro

Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

For me airdrops is kinda vital in terms of earning easy tokens. I usually participate and increase my earnings by sharing different refferal links as well - sometimes it is very-very profitable, if you have many friends, of course. I monitor every day new ones, that's probably a point to keep you attention if you are into the crypto-sphere.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

I like the airdrop program, but the airdrop is not much of a task (just register email from the registration form). but I do not like the airdrop that there are tasks to post via forum or have to install the wallet client.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

Right now, I am already losing my appetite with crypto airdrops. I used to join airdrops and even check some updates on a daily basis. However, it seemed all the coins I received are nothing but either little peanuts or useless shitcoins. With that, I stopped exerting effort in looking for airdrops, signing up, and checking every now and then for updates. What I received were not worth my effort.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

For sure. If the project has good marketing plan, almost every airdrop is valuable.
Yes i like airdrops because airdrops are helping a lot people here in cryptoworld to have a free tokens and even we are not doing anything is we will have a token, and i like many airdrops because it is giving a very great token that has a great value on the market.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
amanarora_1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

Why not? who doesn't want a free money? Airdrops are rewards for everyone and mostly people love to get free rewards. I'm filling airdrops form from about 2 months and i get now $2000+ free. I know there are mostly scam airdrops but real are also there which i only get on 'Free Airdrops' App. This app is avaliable on google playstore. Enjoy free airdrops and earn free!
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

Actually airdrop is the easiest way to get free token from company.
It can be valuable and mostly dont have value. If the airdrop have value then just sell it soon.
Anyway, i dont like to join airdrop because most of them not worth.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

yes, because airdrop is very easy and gives us profit

martushka27

Activity: 364

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

Yes, I like to get free tokens. They can become very expensive in the future. You can not give up a good chance to get rich in a few years. But you must be aware that many tokens will depreciate.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
arvindschdv

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:40:41 PM

I really love airdrops. It is very easy to register and earn free coins for registration. We need to work hard to be successful. Airdrops that required your private key.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: