Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:13:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like airdrops?  (Read 7638 times)
Darmanin

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Glab Trotter

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:18:09 AM

I tried a few times but I was never paid so I stop  Smiley
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

if you asked this question before 6 months my answer is big YES........! but to day i have to tell only hmmm. to this answer. im a person how came to cryptofield with empty pocket and now im a owner of 8k usd up after 6 months. im a person who  buit my capital with airdrops. but its very sad to tell nowadays majority of airdrops are scams and real projects give only very low amount of tokens. even you have to spend more  gas fee to sell them on exchangers. initially i applied for all airdrops .but now i apply only  for selected airdrops. i can remember most profitable airdrops which i got in to my wallet.bitcoinred/ ethblue/ hawala/exrn/eltcoin/rubelius are some of them  i could get motlre than 3000usd by selling them at market hikes.so if you are newbie suggest you to do airdrops+ bounty.not only airdrops

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

Yes Airdrops are great, especially for for beginners. But when you're in crypto for some time, doing trading and bounties you get to a point when Airdrops are more or less waste of time, since you get actually payed in less than 20%.

Airdrops are like Lottery. And even when you get that tokens, they might be worthless.
nhoj25

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:45:25 AM

Ofcourse  Grin I think most of us love Free token. I been joining for the last 4 mos. to get some but I still got nothing from it many of Airdrop nowadays are scam.  Despite of that , m still joining looking forward to get some
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

Ofcourse  Grin I think most of us love Free token. I been joining for the last 4 mos. to get some but I still got nothing from it many of Airdrop nowadays are scam.  Despite of that , m still joining looking forward to get some
it is true but unfortunately airdrop often do not produce anything other than because the price is sometimes cheap number of tokens also got a bit not to mention have to cut transaction costs which I think are quite expensive
ikrimach

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

the end of 2017 is the last I like airdrop, I did not find the really good airdrop right now, now I just join airdrop in my spare time only
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:35:01 PM

Because Airdrops are tokens/coins paid as a result of your campaign done for any project development. I love it as well but I mostly prefer Bounty to Airdrop because it is more rewarding. Whenever I'm a bit free from trading, I find better ones and join as well. Airdrops rewarding is also better for Dev, since they create better awareness in the forum and media for their coin initialization.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
Yes ofcourse I like airdrops because its a free token giving away to the people who's willing to have it. And you can exchange it when the value is very high.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

I like it because its only free rewards they will give it to you without any exchange of doing any task you'll get it as free they will send it directly to you ether wallet. For ms its a bonus free token.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

I do like airdrops everytime I see a thread I always join and apply for it because its a give away reward. But ofcourse just make sure that wasn't a scam search for it first to avoid scammers.

liuka

Activity: 834
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

yes, Of course. I think that no one do not like the airdrops
Airdrop is free and we can get a token or coins. but sometimes the result from airdrop is low.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

Yeah Of course i like airdrops which is true and operational. lately i observe that there are so many scam ICO. your effort to fill up in the forms of some airdrops are useless because of scam airdrops. we need to be careful to what airdrops we joined.we are not allowed to give all the data to the airdrops . and not KYC Data  Grin
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

I also like to follow Airdrop. usually by collecting tokens from Airdrop, I can buy quite expensive coins. I keep doing this until I have enough coins. it can enrich me. so I like Airdrop.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:58:37 PM

I like the airdrop, not only for the rewards, but from airdrop I will know more altcoins and tokens to be set in the future

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

Who doesn't love free coins? Grin

But unfortunately most airdrops today require KYC, can be a scam or are just too much work for too little coins.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

Everyone in this crypto forum site  really love airdrops since it was free distribution of token and all you need is to fill up the form and submit but not all airdrop are legit or have a value/exchange site in the market but if you find an airdrop that boom in the market you can get a good profit as easy as 1,2,3 Cheesy

ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

of course I really like the airdrops some airdrop that I follow to give a lot of advantages for me without having to work hard to get some coins
akukakeh

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

actually i really like airdrop because it's only free coins given without doing the job, but now this airdrop is useless and just a waste of time
D_M_G

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

Marinecoin is going  to: Create a truly: self sustaining global actually usable and stable crypto currency by avoiding regulatory roadblocks. mtc distribution is a once in a lifetime opportunity.  This is a real community coin that is behing handed out by proof of promotion.  https://marineco.in -Right now they are holding an  absolutely free ICO and giving away the majority ofcoins for everyone,  This is a once in a lifetime opportunity- 20,000 coins for everyone who joins and does a simple task.Check it here: https://marineco.in/icoChances like this don’t come along very often.  A lot of the other top cryptos were once handed out for free.  Who knows what the future value for mtc will hold.  It could eventually make yourself a millionaire just by taking a few minutes of your time.
fireman2001

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

Yes! i like airdrops because its easy to participate in and get tokens/coins payment!
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: