Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you having FUN?  (Read 166 times)
OriginTrain (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:12:40 PM

What's everyones opinion on how the delisting of FUN on bittrex will effect the price? In my opinion it shouldn't change anything since the project and team are both solid and well on their way to meeting their milestones. It's just a mediocre exchange after all. What do you think?
mouroone

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

Crypto-currencies bot for free! Crypto-Bot is a trading automation software for crypto-currencies. Trading bot support a lot of pairs, exchangers (Poloniex, Bittrex, Binance etc) and strategys like Emotionless, EMAspread etc. Bot can work locally on your computer or a server. Easy configuration & easy deployment. Join: https://crypto-bot.cc

Hello, im new here. how it works?
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

Crypto-currencies bot for free! Crypto-Bot is a trading automation software for crypto-currencies. Trading bot support a lot of pairs, exchangers (Poloniex, Bittrex, Binance etc) and strategys like Emotionless, EMAspread etc. Bot can work locally on your computer or a server. Easy configuration & easy deployment. Join: https://crypto-bot.cc

Hello, im new here. how it works?

If you are new here, then my suggestion is to not believe that kind of bot or something similar to what he was trying to offer. Try to do something called research and make a conclusion based on the data that you gather on the Internet.

What's everyones opinion on how the delisting of FUN on bittrex will effect the price? In my opinion it shouldn't change anything since the project and team are both solid and well on their way to meeting their milestones. It's just a mediocre exchange after all. What do you think?

Bittrex delisted a lot of coins before and that coin will not change anything.
even without them, we are in a bear market right now. so, why would we need to care such a little thing?

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

@biechardracu1971 stop bumping a months old thread without any relevance of what you are saying from the topic.

I would advise that don't ever click such links that were shilled here. It is just newly created, beware!

Domain Name: CRYPTO-BOT.CC
Registry Domain ID: 137426122_DOMAIN_CC-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-11-21T23:44:34Z

Creation Date: 2018-08-21T20:48:11Z

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

If an announcement of delisting a coin is first made, no matter how string the coin is, it will first dump, because of the false impression being created in the mind of investors. Afterwards, by the time the ground is cleared and the right info is disseminated, it will rise again.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

Actually ıf we are in bull season, no one thinks these things like this but probably, all things that are small or big effect to market as badly like this because there is any good things about market recently.

teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:06:29 PM

I think that is a routine of Bittrex in removing wallets for different coins for performance and operational efficiency and this wallet had terrible  value and I really think there are no transaction what so ever in the market of that coin and for further efficiency on their side they are removing coins, this  is usually their thing and with a number of coins out there that for now don't have the applicable value in it this is a maintenance in their part,

I really think they would sure do their best in telling all of their users ahead of time before doing a coin removal, An email or posting them in the site to make a warning on the side of many consumers.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 06:38:20 AM

When the coin has been delist its morale will become weak. But not saying that it is the end. If the team was solid, then you don't have to worry about it. Sometimes the coin can experience that but it couldn't stop the development and updates with the team behind the coin.

oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

I don't think it will affect anything, even the price won't change much, except FUN holders who are still using bittrex, it won't be useful anymore, they will move FUN to better exchange at a better price

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: