Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]s QUANTOCOIN - FIRST REAL BLOCKCHAIN BANK  (Read 11526 times)
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:05:06 PM

🔥BITEXPERT - new rating 9/10: https://bitexpert.io/rating-ico/quantocoin-qtct

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrSpasybo

Merit: 19

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:03:31 AM

Hope you can reach hardcap soon, Quantocoin is one of the best ICOs in 2018-2019. Can't wait for checking your App in real economy world to replace fiat!
givary

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:01:47 AM

Hope you can reach hardcap soon, Quantocoin is one of the best ICOs in 2018-2019. Can't wait for checking your App in real economy world to replace fiat!
we just wait and we pray the best, hopefully what we hope can be achieved later, hardcap will be achieved with satisfactory results.
Gotenks

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

The concept of a good project and its rating is also very good but by looking at the roadmap for sure this project has been running very long but has not achieved hardcup whether this is due to too many similar projects, hopes that the teams will contribute more in taking their respective roles Because this team is very much losing time with projects that use a little team. Wink
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:37:31 AM

must be sure and optimistic that this project will surely succeed later because all the teams involved here will always try to make the project successful. And this project will definitely be able to compete with other projects. Team enthusiasm and success for this project.
princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:05:27 PM

I would like to know how you will manage to stable the price of the token during final cap of ico when you will be listed on exchange..

No one can control token price on exchanges. Community will decide the stable price for token Smiley
Hope Sharks/Whales won't dump QTC token.

I agree with you, the stability of the price on exchange depends on its community and also consider the current status of crypto market. QTC team should work more hard for the development of the project based on its roadmap. Overall I am very impressed with the rating of this project and the team seems very good in marketing as well.
fernadies

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:05:43 AM

Show me your main advantages, please. What makes Quantocoin outstanding?
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

I agree with you, the stability of the price on exchange depends on its community and also consider the current status of crypto market. QTC team should work more hard for the development of the project based on its roadmap. Overall I am very impressed with the rating of this project and the team seems very good in marketing as well.
yes, this project is indeed good in marketing. I also hope that in the future the development of this project can run according to the plan so that when it is listed on the price exchange the tokens can be of quality.
Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:21:05 PM

As most members say here, Quantocoin is a promising project and has a good team performance behind it. But I don't know why you are interested in using the Waves blockchain, considering the tokens that come from there are always difficult to grow. Can you explain me about the reason?
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

New main sales will last 5 days and I hope that in the future there will be many investors who join this project so that the target can be achieved.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

How much is your softcap and have you reached it already? I see that you already raised around 10 millions USD, may i see the contract address to see and verify that amount?
Btw, the link to the F&Q on your website isnt working.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

As most members say here, Quantocoin is a promising project and has a good team performance behind it. But I don't know why you are interested in using the Waves blockchain, considering the tokens that come from there are always difficult to grow. Can you explain me about the reason?

Actually, I'm very surprised that they pulled off to get such amount of money.
They might be one of the lucky projects in waves platform that achieved such good amount of funds.
Waves assets are really hard to deal with as most of them have no trading activity.

By the way, how far are you in getting that banking license? And where?

Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

ICO is underway here and will end for quite a long time as it seems, hopefully everything will go smoothly as expected and achieve satisfying results as targeted. Eager to promote this project so that all can achieve success.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:23:36 AM

ICO is underway here and will end for quite a long time as it seems, hopefully everything will go smoothly as expected and achieve satisfying results as targeted. Eager to promote this project so that all can achieve success.
I see this project has a solid team and the developers will work hard so that the concept they make goes according to plan, if many people promote this project and many investors invest in it, then I am sure they can achieve the hard cap. you can use social media to promote QUANTOCOIN if you want this project to succeed and will many people know about this project.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:24:42 AM

I see this project has a solid team and the developers will work hard so that the concept they make goes according to plan, if many people promote this project and many investors invest in it, then I am sure they can achieve the hard cap. you can use social media to promote QUANTOCOIN if you want this project to succeed and will many people know about this project.
it is true that all teams and participants who join are always enthusiastic and compact in promoting this project, for success, it will be easy to achieve, because with the active team and participants it will be easier for investors to be confident in this project.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:49:50 AM

usually bank concept projects like this are in great demand by investors and hopefully include this project because I also believe the team will work hard to develop the project especially with the full support of the bounty in promoting the project, of course it will make it easier to introduce this project to investor.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:52:48 AM

usually bank concept projects like this are in great demand by investors and hopefully include this project because I also believe the team will work hard to develop the project especially with the full support of the bounty in promoting the project, of course it will make it easier to introduce this project to investor.
I'm pretty sure they can make a great opportunity to promote the project so that the users can invest without thinking a single risk of their investment.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:04:16 AM

I'm pretty sure they can make a great opportunity to promote the project so that the users can invest without thinking a single risk of their investment.
with an extraordinary team, there is no doubt that all teams will always try to do their best for this project so that more investors will be interested in joining and enlivening this project, and this project will be developed for the future as planned, success is certain this project will be achieved.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:48:00 AM

Do these high bonuses during some stages of the sale of tokens not affect the progress of the sale? Because very high bonuses, after the sale, can the eviction occur as soon as it is listed in exchange, and it will be offered at a much lower price than the initial sale?
u_chiha

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:16:12 AM

Do these high bonuses during some stages of the sale of tokens not affect the progress of the sale? Because very high bonuses, after the sale, can the eviction occur as soon as it is listed in exchange, and it will be offered at a much lower price than the initial sale?
I think the Quantocoin sales bonus is still reasonable, the difference is not too big, especially if we look at the long distance between private pre sale, ICO and DTO, the team needs to give a big bonus to the first investor because their funds are held back for a long time.

Private Pre-Sale : 18. - 30. November, 2017
ICO : 1. December 2017 - 28. February 2018
DTO : July 1, 2018 - April 30, 2019
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: