Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:41:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *NEW* Wetalkcoins - No.1 Cryptocurrency Prices & News Aggregator  (Read 364 times)
AivarasI (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:23:20 PM

Hey Everyone!

We are proud to present our new project WeTalkCoins - Your No. 1 source for Cryptocurrency news & prices. Each day our team sources and collects cryptocurrency news from more than 750 online sources and provides all news in one beautiful, easy to use, and mobile-friendly platform.

Starting from Twitter influencers, largest cryptocurrency news sites or well-hidden gems, not a single piece of important information is missed.

Finally, our cryptocurrency prices technology collects data from every exchange and gives the most accurate prices.  Make sure to stay up to date with the fast-changing cryptocurrency market by visiting us every day.  

We believe our site will become a go-to place for many cryptocurrency enthusiasts to check daily crypto news and prices.

Website URL:
WeTalkCoins.com

Feel free to drop your feedback & help us improve!

P.S. Soon we will be adding a feature to add and follow your own portfolio of cryptocurrencies, so stay tuned!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3429

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

Finally, our cryptocurrency prices technology collects data from every exchange and gives the most accurate prices.
May I know the time interval for collecting the updated prices?

Feel free to drop your feedback & help us improve!
1. I like how clicking each coin, brings you to a page that contains a bit of information plus all of the news in regards to that particular coin (well organized), although I noticed few similar articles along the way, so if it's possible have them filtered out, that would be good.
2. While browsing everything in the homepage, it would be better to have the left part of the page for "Cryptocurrency Market Prices" table and the right one for "Latest Cryptocurrency News".
     a. Personally I prefer to have everything shown by batch (with a simple scroll or next button for each), instead of clicking each of the header names that goes to a different page (so everything remains on the main page).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AivarasI (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

Hey SFR10,

Prices are updated every 5 minutes on the charts, and every 1 minute on the prices list.

1. Thanks for noticing that, we are actually working on that to remove the dublicate news from the news list.

2. This is something we will consider doing as well!

AivarasI (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

Few nice upgrades on our site:

- Added Day/Night mode
- Added a large selection of currencies for cryptocurrency prices.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

youre site is good same coinmarketca service
include news about cryptocurency, only need promotion can equal with coinmarketcap
AivarasI (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

thebatlebet, thanks for your feedback, always open to hearing your suggestions regarding promoting our site!
AivarasI (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

ETFbitcoin, thanks for nice tips! We will implement these over the following 3 weeks time. The site is still fresh and we are building many features as we speak. Let us know any other suggestions you have, thanks!
AivarasI (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:11:47 PM

Update!

From now on you can find hottest crypto news related tweets on our news feed, enjoy!
https://www.wetalkcoins.com/news
AivarasI (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:54:53 PM

New Feature:
- Live Prices, update live everywhere on the site!
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

I love your site - it's well designed yet simple. The light/dark modes work really well as well.

One thing that I would suggest is that if you're not having some sort of chat feature or discussion feature to discuss about the articles, then you're literally wasting your entire domain name of wetalkcoins which is a great attraction.

I like the fact that you have combined essentially coindesk and coinmarketcap together, which I believe is something innovative(at least I haven't seen anyone do it as good as you guys have done it, yet). Keep on developing your product and you'll reap your rewards with a large userbase at the end.

Smiley
AivarasI (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

timerland, big thanks for nice words! We really appreciate it.

Chat feature is a great idea, it's something we would definitely implement along our roadmap in the coming 2 months.

Thanks and hope you enjoy using our site.

swimwmarter

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

i want airdrop if possible if not wetalkcoins is not NO.1
AivarasI (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

swimwmarter, haha, unfortunately, all we can airdrop for you are only some good crypto news. Let me know if you want this to be arranged Smiley
AivarasI (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

BIG UPDATE GUYS:

From now on, at WeTalkCoins you can create your own Cryptocurrency Portfolio. Follow and check live price updates of your cryptocurrency investments, daily profits/losses! Always stay up to date with your cryptocurrency portfolio & never miss anything!

Check it out at:
https://www.wetalkcoins.com/portfolio

Please let us know your feedback, thanks!
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:44:35 AM

BIG UPDATE GUYS:

From now on, at WeTalkCoins you can create your own Cryptocurrency Portfolio. Follow and check live price updates of your cryptocurrency investments, daily profits/losses! Always stay up to date with your cryptocurrency portfolio & never miss anything!

Check it out at:

I have been following your project for quite sometime now, and there is improvements and dedication on WeTalkCoins. I'm still waiting for someone who will develop ICO portfolio tracking - because they take time time before they hit major websites and exchanges - Investors participate in an ICO and there is nowhere to track their tokens and coins performance. If WeTalkCoins finds a way to pull data from new tokens and coins - there will be an influx of users.

Also when signing up there is no option of email sign-up, some of us are not on social networks (Crypto attracts lots of freaks  Grin )
AivarasI (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

Hey jamesndungu1,

Thanks for being an early follower of WeTalkCoins! Yes, we keep working hard and keep making the site better every single day. We will add the email sign up over the upcoming weeks. We are also working on many cool features as we speak. Few of these will be ICO's page and 2-3x times faster site load time.

For ICO portfolio tracking I guess the only way we can do it is if the user would add manually such tokens and the price he paid because as long as the token is not on the market, we can't estimate it's profit/loss. It's a good idea and the one which I am sure we will implement along the way!
AivarasI (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

UPDATE:

From now on WeTalkCoins collects market prices from all Exchanges. And not only this, but we also do show which Exchange gives best Buy or Sell price for your favourite cryptocurrency! Check it out:
https://www.wetalkcoins.com/exchanges
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:21:01 AM

BIG UPDATE GUYS:

Check it out at:

I always like new options for my portfolio tracking, so this is definitely on my watchlist.

However, would there be a possibility for you guys to add support for fiat currencies so that they are also able to be added to your portfolio? Basically the ability to add an investment in USD or whatever fiat currency, instead of only coins. Same goes with gold/silver which I have investments in. Would that be possible/feasible at all to add? I imagine it's probably not that hard to track fiat/precious metal prices, they are available everywhere.

I like this site a lot, especially the design aspect. The fact that you can follow specific tags is also very intriguing to me. Good work, keep it up, and hopefully you'll give me a positive response with my question above.
AivarasI (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

Hey magneto, thanks for the nice words!

We believe you will keep liking the site more and more as we keep building all of those planned great features in the future Smiley

Regarding your requested feature, this is something we could implement, but that would take some time for us. At the moment we have quite large list of great features planned to implement, and as soon as we finish those, we will consider implementing your requested features. Thanks!
AivarasI (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:14:22 AM

Hey Guys!

Another nice UPDATE coming in from our team - Watchlist page. From now on follow your interested cryptocurrencies in one place, check it out:
https://www.wetalkcoins.com/watchlist

Don't forget to leave your feedback, thanks!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: