Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO] 👻 CHARIOT 👻 - A NEW WAY OF MINING  (Read 2031 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

would be great if an application appeared. This would greatly facilitate the work of members
I support, the project is very much liked by many users and it will definitely cause a stir

Do you think the developers will cope with the task?

I think that yes, since their team has very talented people who can do it

What are you talking about?

The fact that the development team has very talented people who have a lot of experience

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

Tell me please what is RIF? What does this word mean?
 Huh
(Reserve Investment Fund) – fund to minimize the risk of losing the funds of the holders of the tokens.
I want to buy a token of your project)) What are the advantages for me?? If they are, of course
• Profit is significantly higher than that of conventional cloud mining.
• Profits are controlled by the Escrow agents selected by the participants.
• The right to buy mining equipment for tokens with discount.
• Ability to pass tokens to other participants.
• Video surveillance and simultaneous anonymity of all data centers.
• The right to participate in a quarterly win-win lottery.

I really want to know the Basic principles of CHARIOT, will you be so kind to say and explain to me?
 Huh
Security of collection, storage, distribution of funds and unforeseen losses. • Minimizing risks, preventing and eliminating unforeseen factors and / or circumstances by actively influencing project development. • Determining the rationality of the EADC selection by voting. • Increase of profitability in the mining market for investors. • Observance of anonymity, offline work through independent representatives
I heard something about Smart contract CHARIOT? What is it in reality? What is the base of the project??
 Huh
Smart contract CHARIOT - is a computer transaction protocol based on the Ethereum platform aimed at fulfilling general contractual terms (payment terms, confidentiality, compulsory execution), eliminating deliberate and accidental losses minimizing the need for trusted intermediaries. The purpose of the smart contract is to reduce losses from fraud, the costs of subsequent legal proceedings and transaction costs.

I have no more question)) It is a cool project) I liked it so much)) Thank you very much from myside
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

would be great if an application appeared. This would greatly facilitate the work of members
I support, the project is very much liked by many users and it will definitely cause a stir

The fact that the development team has very talented people who have a lot of experience

Where does information come from?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

Tell me please what is RIF? What does this word mean?
 Huh
(Reserve Investment Fund) – fund to minimize the risk of losing the funds of the holders of the tokens.
I want to buy a token of your project)) What are the advantages for me?? If they are, of course
• Profit is significantly higher than that of conventional cloud mining.
• Profits are controlled by the Escrow agents selected by the participants.
• The right to buy mining equipment for tokens with discount.
• Ability to pass tokens to other participants.
• Video surveillance and simultaneous anonymity of all data centers.
• The right to participate in a quarterly win-win lottery.

I really want to know the Basic principles of CHARIOT, will you be so kind to say and explain to me?
 Huh
Security of collection, storage, distribution of funds and unforeseen losses. • Minimizing risks, preventing and eliminating unforeseen factors and / or circumstances by actively influencing project development. • Determining the rationality of the EADC selection by voting. • Increase of profitability in the mining market for investors. • Observance of anonymity, offline work through independent representatives
I heard something about Smart contract CHARIOT? What is it in reality? What is the base of the project??
 Huh
Smart contract CHARIOT - is a computer transaction protocol based on the Ethereum platform aimed at fulfilling general contractual terms (payment terms, confidentiality, compulsory execution), eliminating deliberate and accidental losses minimizing the need for trusted intermediaries. The purpose of the smart contract is to reduce losses from fraud, the costs of subsequent legal proceedings and transaction costs.

I have no more question)) It is a cool project) I liked it so much)) Thank you very much from myside
Contact us again)) Join our project)) I will be very happy to hear you again)
Seidr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

As soon as the project appeared, I searched the information on the Internet and found an article
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

When is the most profitable period for buying tokens? When can I get the maximum number of bonuses and discounts?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:17:08 AM

As soon as the project appeared, I searched the information on the Internet and found an article

About what? What kind of article?
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

When is the most profitable period for buying tokens? When can I get the maximum number of bonuses and discounts?

Today is the last day to get a discount of up to 60%. You have a few hours left to get the maximum profit.
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:29:52 AM

This platform is designed to rent equipment in the hangar? That is, we pay for the equipment and use it, and someone serves them?
Seidr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

About what? What kind of article?

There they talked about several members of the team who took part in the creation of quite large projects
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:40:11 AM

This platform is designed to rent equipment in the hangar? That is, we pay for the equipment and use it, and someone serves them?

As I understand that yes. We give money, they buy equipment. They place it in their hangars, serve it, connect it to a common circuit. You get profit from your equipment. They have increased profits on other equipment.
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:48:39 AM

What cryptocurrency will be mining on the platform? ETH, BTC or others? Maybe we need to buy a platform token?
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:58:13 AM

What cryptocurrency will be mining on the platform? ETH, BTC or others? Maybe we need to buy a platform token?

TOM (Token Of Mining) – a token and share of CHARIOT company, provided by mining. The profit is charged quarterly in direct proportion to the size of the mining share.
worldzuber

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

so this is actually new cloud mining?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

Why are developers confident that their token will be more popular than BTC or ETH? On the basis of what such forecasts are made? After what period of time will we see an increase in the value of the token?
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

Why are developers confident that their token will be more popular than BTC or ETH? On the basis of what such forecasts are made? After what period of time will we see an increase in the value of the token?

I suppose that such conclusions are made on the basis of expectations from the project. Developers want it to be so. But it is not known whether the token can grow so much.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

I suppose that such conclusions are made on the basis of expectations from the project. Developers want it to be so. But it is not known whether the token can grow so much.

To him to grow in value, you need a demand for it. Otherwise, we will not get any profit. Even now, if they sell tokens at the same price, they will sell later at a higher price, then we can already make money.
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

To him to grow in value, you need a demand for it. Otherwise, we will not get any profit. Even now, if they sell tokens at the same price, they will sell later at a higher price, then we can already make money.

Demand creates supply. The more participants, the higher the cost. This is the basis of any crypto currency.
Sylar2016

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

Is this project addressed only to people that make mining? If I buy token will I receive a profit share (like for example ENVION, Miner One or other similar project) ?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
The_Hu

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:12:11 AM

The project is quite interesting, but what should the team do to convince investor miner more to choose this CHARIOT project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: