Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:11:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO] 👻 CHARIOT 👻 - A NEW WAY OF MINING  (Read 2033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

I read the description of the project, the structure and the idea were very interesting. I did not do anything like that

I support, recently there are few projects with outstanding ideas

In the description, I did not quite understand the main thing the project will be working on. So to say the mission of the team.

The mission of the project is to make the extraction more profitable and transparent for ordinary investors using a new
transparent production management system TDSoM, developed by our team.
Is this from the description I understand?

Yes, I took it from there and wrote to you. This is the smallest part of what is presented on the site, I wrote the most basic

It's strange that I did not notice, I have to read more carefully next time. By the way, do not explain what is chariot?

CHARIOT proposes to create
Absolutely decentralized and simultaneously deposited share of extraction of minerals on the basis of a combination of the best confidential management of decisions of the various companies.
Hmm, it's not entirely clear. And what prospects does the project offer for its further use?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

I read the description of the project, the structure and the idea were very interesting. I did not do anything like that

I support, recently there are few projects with outstanding ideas

In the description, I did not quite understand the main thing the project will be working on. So to say the mission of the team.

The mission of the project is to make the extraction more profitable and transparent for ordinary investors using a new
transparent production management system TDSoM, developed by our team.
Is this from the description I understand?

Yes, I took it from there and wrote to you. This is the smallest part of what is presented on the site, I wrote the most basic

It's strange that I did not notice, I have to read more carefully next time. By the way, do not explain what is chariot?

Absolutely decentralized and simultaneously deposited share of extraction of minerals on the basis of a combination of the best confidential management of decisions of the various companies.
Hmm, it's not entirely clear. And what prospects does the project offer for its further use?

Prospects create the possibility of its application far beyond the market of cryptothermines and tokens. As a good universal tool based on global principles, the project can find application in any areas, aspirations and ideas based on blockchain technology, where trust and management capabilities are important.
CHARIOT_DELTA

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:54:00 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 04:05:22 PM by CHARIOT_DELTA

We see that blockchain technology is used for theft and deception. We see a serious threat of regulation of the detachment. You yourself can observe that everywhere they try to prohibit mining and crypto-currencies. And where they do not forbid, they steal. All cloud-based mining, pools and funds are in most cases pyramids and scams. As a matter of fact, mining does not need much to conduct a large number of transactions and DPoS technology suits us perfectly, there is a vote, delegates.

The only thing that we do not like is that there is no anonymity and transparency. We pondered and decided to combine all these things.

We are creating a new kind of mining - TDSoM. What is TDSoM? We have put together cloud mining, escrow agents, voting DPoS, then tokenized and it's all done anonymously, because the fear of threats, spikulyatsy and requirements in the current market situation. And by the way, this is one of the main reasons for the large number of failed projects.

Our offer: Each investor receives income from the mining and from the company's share (the company's share). Each data center will run on stand-alone power supplies and it will not be possible to calculate it by your state. But at the same time you can watch their work through remote video control.
Each member of our network will select the escrow agents of the data center (EADC) by voting on smart contracts to choose whom he is willing to entrust to his deposited share of the mining (analogy of working in DPoS).

Further all these data centers will be provided by our own anonymous blockchain CHARIOT, which will freely develop on anonymous capacities without the possibility of regulation.
CHARIOT_DELTA

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

Prospects create the possibility of its application far beyond the market of cryptothermines and tokens. As a good universal tool based on global principles, the project can find application in any areas, aspirations and ideas based on blockchain technology, where trust and management capabilities are important.

Quite right. It is in this case, if the crypto-currency market goes away, our block with its own computing data centers will be used in other areas.

There will be many who want to use anonymous computing power without state intervention. And even more so when you own a company's share and make a profit both from calculations (mining) and from the exchange (token).
pomestnik

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:32:29 PM

Intresting, will watch for project
josell (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:49:00 PM

Hello!

We have updates in our bounty!
Welcome:)
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:02:35 AM

This project looks quite promising. Hopefully goes well.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

looks like a pretty promising in my opinion
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:37:50 AM

cool design, attract attention
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

ICO in this area are quite rare.I wonder whether it will achieve the success of the ICO?
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

ICO in this area are quite rare.I wonder whether it will achieve the success of the ICO?
I think the guys are quite competitive.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

cool design, attract attention
design is really important.I think it plays a very important role in attracting investors
lordmick

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:24:25 AM

the project really stands out among other similar projects and hopes for greater profits for investors
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

very cool videos about the project I really like this approach to providing information about the project
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

very cool videos about the project I really like this approach to providing information about the project
I also looked and was very surprised by this! very very cool
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:45:24 AM

the approach is unusual and it is very pleasing and due to its originality is of great interest to the audience
lordmick

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

the approach is unusual and it is very pleasing and due to its originality is of great interest to the audience
I fully agree with you! they present the material so that it interests everyone and very important information is visible in an interesting and unusual format
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:10:11 PM

I'm interested in the lottery issue. You can get a prize in what currency? More precisely, in which tokens? In the tokens of this project or in others? Roll Eyes
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:40:18 PM

This project applies only to those users who are interested in mining equipment? And in general, only for people in this sphere. I mean, mining.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:10:04 PM

Is it possible to exchange tokens on this platform? I roughly understood what the idea of the project is, what is its meaning. And about investments including. But is there such an opportunity to just exchange tokens on the site? Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: