Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:20:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoBids.xyz | Flash auctions! | Win $20+ without deposit!  (Read 724 times)
Anonymous619

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:57:16 PM

I won this is my btc address 31w9crhQ7hZce2qby26WWhR2oUNkvshhs5
How to claim my prize?
Is this real
I receive the email and admin emailed me .

You have to pay your $0.67 bid, after that you will be prompted to enter your BTC address and we'll send the prize to you.
Can you deduct it from my winnings ?
Why you did not reply on my email?

Bitcoin Transactions Accelerator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBids.xyz (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

Usually, we'd be willing to do that.
However, since you created 7 multiple accounts just to get the free credits, we will leave it to the forum to decide.

Guys, this user created 7 different accounts (cleverly named Peklat to Peklat6), just to get the free signup bonus and snipe the auction from real users and now doesn't even have credits to pay his winning bid.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/ve1Vz

So, for maximum transparency, we'll ask you how to procceed, we have 2 chances:

• 1. We let him win and pay his prize and then ban him from the website (along with other future abusive accounts)
  • 2. We void his bids and recalculate the winner.

You guys choose.

EDIT: we sent you an email, but you did not reply.
Anonymous619

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

Usually, we'd be willing to do that.
However, since you created 7 multiple accounts just to get the free credits, we will leave it to the forum to decide.

Guys, this user created 7 different accounts (cleverly named Peklat to Peklat6), just to get the free signup bonus and snipe the auction from real users and now doesn't even have credits to pay his winning bid.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/ve1Vz

So, for maximum transparency, we'll ask you how to procceed, we have 2 chances:

• 1. We let him win and pay his prize and then ban him from the website (along with other future abusive accounts)
  • 2. We void his bids and recalculate the winner.

You guys choose.

EDIT: we sent you an email, but you did not reply.
So you're manipulating who's gonna win Smiley
Goodluck mate
Checkmate

Anonymous619

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

You won (somehow) 20$ without investing one single penny...and still do not have 67 cents to claim the prize?

How to claim my prize?
Is this real

You have to pay your $0.67 bid, after that you will be prompted to enter your BTC address and we'll send the prize to you.
Do you think i don't have any single penny ?
Goodluck

CryptoBids.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:15:18 PM

Goodluck mate
Checkmate

Not manipulating who's gonna win. Pay your bid and the prize is yours.

However, we can't and won't give freebies to abusive users. And, judging from your feedback, is not the first time.

We can't and don't manipulate bids, but we have always the option to void abusive bids and everytime a bid is made or voided the winner is recalculated by the system.
Anonymous619

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:15:45 PM

Why didn't you pay it then? If you pay and you write your BTC address you get automatically the payment!

I think that investing 0.67$ to get 20$ is a good (very good) deal!

Don't you think?

You won (somehow) 20$ without investing one single penny...and still do not have 67 cents to claim the prize?

How to claim my prize?
Is this real

Do you think i don't have any single penny ?
Goodluck

You're so defensive my friend
Are you the admin  or this is your alt account?

Anonymous619

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

Goodluck mate
Checkmate

Not manipulating who's gonna win. Pay your bid and the prize is yours.

However, we can't and won't give freebies to abusive users. And, judging from your feedback, is not the first time.

We can't and don't manipulate bids, but we have always the option to void abusive bids and everytime a bid is made or voided the winner is recalculated by the system.

I can pay my bid but I'm thinking Cheesy

CryptoBids.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

Well since all this should be FAIR and TRANSPARENT...I do not think that registering multiple accounts to get free credits is a fair activity because this is going to be AGAINST the fair people who was also bidding the same auction  Shocked

so, my vote is to VOID the auction!
My Opinion: Dont pay him because he created multi accounts to win so please DONT pay him. I would say restart the round or something but dont pay a multi account scammer!
Other real users cannot win because of a multi account scammer like him.

So far, 2 votes to void the bids, 0 to pay the prize...

We'll await to see more opinions on this.
Anonymous619

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

My Opinion: Dont pay him because he created multi accounts to win so please DONT pay him. I would say restart the round or something but dont pay a multi account scammer!
Are you helping a ponzi site ? Or another Alt account?

Anonymous619

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

Well since all this should be FAIR and TRANSPARENT...I do not think that registering multiple accounts to get free credits is a fair activity because this is going to be AGAINST the fair people who was also bidding the same auction  Shocked

so, my vote is to VOID the auction!

So far, 2 votes to void the bids, 0 to pay the prize...

We'll await to see more opinions on this.

Hahaha It's Okay so you as yourself voted it nice try Wink

Anonymous619

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

Now he is making fun of CryptoBids.xyz and is calling you scammer and is accusing you to be multi account user on the forum and voting for yourself... and you still think about paying him?
DONT PAY him and thats it. What if this scammers try this on the big prizes? there is no point on bidding on them then because there would be always someone with fake accounts... just ban the fake accounts!

I don't said that he is a scammer did i ? The site is vulnerable that is  not my problem anymore.

Anonymous619

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:33:08 PM

Just stop giving free credits for new accounts and thats it... If there are free credits for signing up there will always be users who try to scam... please stop the sign up bonus!!!
Did i scam you ? Stop using alt accounts Smiley

CryptoBids.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:13:58 PM

Just stop giving free credits for new accounts and thats it... If there are free credits for signing up there will always be users who try to scam... please stop the sign up bonus!!!

We're re-working the signup bonus system and the account validation system to prevent these kinds of abuses, there will be news on that soon.

Also, please stop feeding the troll, this is all he wants.

We are a legit website, that's been giving these flash auctions for the last couple of days to show the maximum transparency to the users of this forum, but we all know there will always be trolls, and you can just look at his feedback to know that this is not the first time he has done that.

Also, I feel it is worth pointing out that this is the only cryptobids account and, while some of our collaborators have their own personal accounts, we have told them not to post on any of these threads. All of the people giving feedback here are not affiliated to CryptoBids in any way.
CryptoBids.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

We have voided the abusive users' bids and recalculated the winner of the last flash auction.

We have also disabled user signup for now, we are working on implementing mobile verification for users. Tomorrow we should have it set up and we will re-enable user signup, we will also give 5 extra credits to users who already signed up once they confirm their phone numbers!

Congratulations to Piloder, the new winner of the BTC0.0025!
Anonymous619

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

We have voided the abusive users' bids and recalculated the winner of the last flash auction.

We have also disabled user signup for now, we are working on implementing mobile verification for users. Tomorrow we should have it set up and we will re-enable user signup, we will also give 5 extra credits to users who already signed up once they confirm their phone numbers!

Congratulations to Piloder, the new winner of the BTC0.0025!

RED FLAG PONZI SCHEME STRATEGY

CryptoBids.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:33:23 PM

...spam...spam...spam...

dude, seriously, what's your problem? Why are you so hellbent in crushing our project?

We're not scamming anyone, we've been giving away money since yesterday to many different users, until you showed up and tried to scam the system.

Did someone touched your spaghet?

Get a life dude.
CryptoBids.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

Congratulations Poloder!  Cool

When the next flash auction??

Soon, we are working on implementing the mobile verification and once that's done we will re-enable user signup and do more flash auctions!
Anonymous619

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

BE AWARE
RED FLAG PONZI SCHEME STRATEGY

CryptoBids.xyz (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

Have you run out of things to say or are you stuck in a loop little robo-troll?

You bidded, won and then did not pay for your bid, and on top of that started acting up, trying to bribe us to send you free money for good reviews.
So, your bid was voided and the winner was recalculated.

So, stop whining and move on scammer.
A Confused Shoe

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

Yes, please let us know soon when new users can sign up. Have been following this thread for a little bit, would definitely like to try it out!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: